Trump to try to steady campaign with economic speech

webfact

Only the banks that were in trouble would of failed.A bail-in could of been protected against(customer savings)

'New Money' is always around even if a major bank fails......ie.....take-over -savings accounts untouched or repatriated

I'm not a yank.......so not an ardent Trump supporter.....but i know anyone who wants 8 years of hillary after Obama gets what 

they deserve.....

3 hours ago, Chicog said:

•    mmmmm

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I love when he says fixing major problems are simple, easy, and can be done very quickly.

Still the conman.

Always the conman.

Just how STUPID are Americans? 

Oh, JT! Please, please...

If I knew nothing prior about Trump or his opponent, and watched yesterday's speech, I might think he had some ok ideas.   However, because I've been closely watching both candidates for years before the campaign, I know Trump is 67% hot air and 33% vindictiveness.   Sorry Trump, you lost me months ago.  Your credibility quotient is zero.

5 hours ago, boomerangutang said:

If I knew nothing prior about Trump or his opponent, and watched yesterday's speech, I might think he had some ok ideas.   However, because I've been closely watching both candidates for years before the campaign, I know Trump is 67% hot air and 33% vindictiveness.   Sorry Trump, you lost me months ago.  Your credibility quotient is zero.

Not impressive.

Watch him sink. 

Maybe he'll find an excuse to quit?

Spend more time with Melania? :whistling:

Stilted reading off a teleprompter does not give voters or donors any confidence he has learned anything about policy. To the contrary, it emphasizes that he can sound mildly sane only when he is not saying what he really thinks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/08/09/trumps-big-speech-only-hurt-him/?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-d%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

46 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

So you´r "whining little bitch" you are funding you´r own campaign are you? :cheesy:

He funded his own campaign during the primaries, not the general election. He would not be able to compete otherwise.

Most of Trumps supposed self-funding of his Primary was in the form of loans not donations. As loans he will get the money back I suppose. 

Rick Hasen - expert in election and campaign finance law a the University of California Irvine: "Nor do I think a candidate who loans money to his campaign, is fairly characterized as self-funding."

More rubbish from Trump and his conga-line of suck holes.

1 hour ago, Ulysses G. said:

He funded his own campaign during the primaries, not the general election. He would not be able to compete otherwise.

He claimed to fund his own campaign, which I suppose is partly true since he has said part of his loans to the Trump campaign will not be collected.

2 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

he funded about 3/4 of his primary campaign with loans.  24 percent was donations.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/19/politics/donald-trump-campaign-finance-crowdpac/

And why couldn't he compete? He claims to be worth 11 billion dollars.

Trump embraces fundraising, not transparency

As Donald Trump hustles to close the cash gap with Hillary Clinton, he is embarking on his most aggressive fundraising push yet — but his team is refusing to name the bundlers across the country who are helping grease an operation that raised a stronger-than-expected $80 million in July.

It is a sharp departure from the primary, when Trump claimed he couldn’t be bought and his decision to pour tens of millions of his own money into the race was central to his image as a selfless billionaire sacrificing for the betterment of the nation. But now that both he and Clinton are leaning on big donors to fund their fall campaigns, it is Clinton who is more open about her own finances and where the money is coming from.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/donald-trump-fundraising-bundlers-226803#ixzz4Gt6DRsOh 
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

4 hours ago, Skywalker69 said:

CpbtZrYXEAAtn9f.jpg

So you´r "whining little bitch" you are funding you´r own campaign are you? :cheesy:

Great.  I'll buy one.  Would a million dollars be sufficient?   And I'll buy another Thai Elite Card while I'm at it.   Wow, all these elitist privilege cards.  I'll have a great life with those.  Discounts for golf courses, oh boy, count me in! .....and it's gold colored - how cool!

4 hours ago, Skywalker69 said:

It's so important to have a top leader who is an inspiration to younger generations.  Someone they can aspire to, to look up to.   The video cements what I already knew.  Trump is an awful example for youngsters.   I've said it before:  if I was having a b'day party for some kids, and the Dumpster wanted to attend, I wouldn't allow it.   He's just a very bad example.

3 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

It's just another in a long line of examples of how Trump is completely hypocritical.  He's done 180's on so many issues, it's like a self-parody.   teleprompters, punishing women who seek abortions, abolishing the DOE, abolishing the IRS, weakening NATO, encouraging Russians to spy on Americans' emails, ......the list is long and sordid.

8 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

It's just another in a long line of examples of how Trump is completely hypocritical.  He's done 180's on so many issues, it's like a self-parody.   teleprompters, punishing women who seek abortions, abolishing the DOE, abolishing the IRS, weakening NATO, encouraging Russians to spy on Americans' emails, ......the list is long and sordid.

Who's the king of teleprompters.......Mmm.....obama:giggle:

1. abolishing the IRS =...less money to fund the illegal/immoral can only be a good thing...
  2. Weakening Nato...=.....should be the first to do list
  3. encouraging russians to spy on american emails............Don't tell Hillary:D
  4. Yes.....the list is long and candid:)

8 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Who's the king of teleprompters.......Mmm.....obama:giggle:

1. abolishing the IRS =...less money to fund the illegal/immoral can only be a good thing...
  2. Weakening Nato...=.....should be the first to do list
  3. encouraging russians to spy on american emails............Don't tell Hillary:D
  4. Yes.....the list is long and candid:)