Thaivisa website error , error , error and error every day

balo

Today I can't even load any pages , lots of errors.  I just give up on this place. 

haivisa_error.jpg

And then this error message :  

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'mysqli::real_escape_string(): Couldn't fetch IPS\Db' in /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/system/Db/Db.php:1959 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'mysqli::real_es...', '/home/thaivcom/...', 1959, Array) #1 /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/system/Db/Db.php(1959): mysqli->real_escape_string('cacheKeys') #2 /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/system/Data/Store/Database.php(89): IPS\_Db->in('store_key', Array) #3 /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/system/Data/Store/Database.php(105): IPS\Data\Store\_Database->loadIntoMemory(Array) #4 /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/system/Data/Store/Database.php(152): IPS\Data\Store\_Database->get('cacheKeys') #5 /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/system/Data/AbstractData.php(121): IPS\Data\Store\_Database->exists('cacheKeys') #6 /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/system/Data/Store.php(188): IPS\Data\_AbstractData->__isset('cacheKeys') #7 /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/system/Data/Store.php(179): IPS\Data\_Sto in /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/system/Db/Db.php on line 1959 Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'mysqli::prepare(): Couldn't fetch IPS\Db' in /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/system/Db/Db.php:385 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::errorHandler(2, 'mysqli::prepare...', '/home/thaivcom/...', 385, Array) #1 /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/system/Db/Db.php(385): mysqli->prepare('/*IPS\\Session\\_...') #2 /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/system/Db/Db.php(688): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('REPLACE INTO `c...', Array) #3 /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/system/Session/Front.php(300): IPS\_Db->replace('core_sessions', Array, true) #4 [internal function]: IPS\Session\_Front->write('882heclu41bcnr5...', '') #5 {main} thrown in /home/thaivcom/public_html/forum/system/Db/Db.php on line 385

9 minutes ago, transam said:

Seems that some here have not READ that the site is still under construction......:rolleyes:

To those in blissful (?) ignorance, have a look at http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/935307-new-site-feedback/?page=1  (19 pages at time of writing this)

Mods - would it be a good idea to close THIS thread in favour of the New Site Feedback one?  Just a suggestion

Edited by VBF

5 minutes ago, VBF said:

Seems that some here have not READ that the site is still under construction.....

One can still preview and test a site to make sure it's working without errors before it actually goes online for other people to view. 

Yours,

- most hated digital nomad millenial on Thaivisa

Edited by jspill

Just now, jspill said:

One can still preview and test a site to make sure it's working without errors before it actually goes online for other people to view. 

Yours,

- most hated digital nomad millenial on Thaivisa

Yes but that generally means having a Development version, and a Testing Version of the site. The Testing Version gets promoted to Live when the majority of bugs are fixed...however....that costs a lot of money and resources that I presume TV don't have. My suggestion was to keep all the issues regarding failures in one place - easier for the Tech team to follow and ultimately better for us as they get fixed quicker.

2 hours ago, dutchisaan said:

Well, you are not the only one, I just make a screenshot of this massage, after it cames up more than 10 times.

Please support desk, let us know what is going on, we use this form to stay informed.

thank you.

I have the same problem, but as Transam said, the site is still under construction