How do you post on Thaivisa?

4 hours ago, DipStick said:

Another brain dead, moronic response, why are these idiots allowed to post . They make themselves look uneducated and worse makes thaivisa look like the home for morons and nobodies. And before the morons react, I have been submitting to Thai visa for over 8 years , but under an other name. I was unfairly banned for trying to clean up the site to stop potential law suites. Welcome to the underworld of thaivisa 

Does not sound like you will last long this time. Confession may be good for the soul, but admitting that you have already been banned is like a red flag to the mods.

I post using my mobile phone. Frequently post. I really enjoy Thaivisa. Talking to expats. Where I live there aren't many expats. Is it a crime to post alot? Yes sometimes I get carried away and post something silly. But I respect the TV rules. I think its completely up to you if you want to post alot or not. Is it part of my life. Since I bought my new mobile. My new mobile is part of my life. I use it most of the day. So the answer is yes. If one day I got banned from TV would I be upset. Yes, but not distraught. I'd get over it and find some other way to pass the time. Obsessed. Probably because I have an obsessive personality. Friends. Well there's the kicker. On Thaivisa, none. I don't want friends. I want to talk. Have a laugh. Gossip. Find out the latest news. Friendship, no thanks, I'm desperate but not that desperate.

It's like joining a club. We can talk about anything. Where else can you do that in Thailand? I've got 3,000 posts. So what! Whoopy do! My mobile phone is my favourite toy! Steve Jobs did a great job. Blah, blah, blah, blah...

35 minutes ago, Wilsonandson said:

I post using my mobile phone. Frequently post. I really enjoy Thaivisa. Talking to expats. Where I live there aren't many expats. Is it a crime to post alot? Yes sometimes I get carried away and post something silly. But I respect the TV rules. I think its completely up to you if you want to post alot or not. Is it part of my life. Since I bought my new mobile. My new mobile is part of my life. I use it most of the day. So the answer is yes. If one day I got banned from TV would I be upset. Yes, but not distraught. I'd get over it and find some other way to pass the time. Obsessed. Probably because I have an obsessive personality. Friends. Well there's the kicker. On Thaivisa, none. I don't want friends. I want to talk. Have a laugh. Gossip. Find out the latest news. Friendship, no thanks, I'm desperate but not that desperate.

It's like joining a club. We can talk about anything. Where else can you do that in Thailand? I've got 3,000 posts. So what! Whoopy do! My mobile phone is my favourite toy! Steve Jobs did a great job. Blah, blah, blah, blah...

Have a look at Tapatalk, see what you think, you can always delete it