How many western man live in thailand and are happy

georgemandm

3 hours ago, SoiBiker said:

I'm just asking a reasonable question. You stated that something was a fact. You should be able to back that claim up with something.

He cant ! I'm guessing he's just a bitter farang.. Probably burnt by a female or ladyboy.. You can see in his replies, English isn't his chosen language.. 

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mihalis said:

He cant ! I'm guessing he's just a bitter farang.. Probably burnt by a female or ladyboy.. You can see in his replies, English isn't his chosen language.. 

You big problem is if you said that to my face you would not be standing up 

go away can you 

Seems like someone has no clue, bitter farang me thinks, burnt by lady, lady boy or what ever !  Obviously lives in da da land..

You are the one with no clue I am not a farang ok , get a life can you and go away 

5 hours ago, SoiBiker said:

Sorry, you don't get to choose who posts here.

So this 'fact' that 90% of men come to Thailand for the women. You got a source for that?

I told him.:wai2:  Although I think somewhere out there in cyberspace there is a record of couples as opposed to single people from the UK who visit Thailand.  It is a lot more men as are the posters on Thai Visa.  What do you think the ratio of single men who live in Thailand as opposed to married couples is?  I just went to a Western club meeting that I attend monthly and there were 50 men and one woman.  That strikes me as about the average ratio in Thailand for Western people who live here.

Edited by Scotwight

5 hours ago, SoiBiker said:

I'm just asking a reasonable question. You stated that something was a fact. You should be able to back that claim up with something.

I said look around you , not understand that ok , my thai lady tells me as well ok ,so you have no idea what you are saying you just trying to talk your self in to thinking thailand is a Great place and yes thailand is very good place but not for me ok 

I just ask the members out there and had some great replay from the smart one's not the dumb one's .

14 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

I said look around you , not understand that ok , my thai lady tells me as well ok ,so you have no idea what you are saying you just trying to talk your self in to thinking thailand is a Great place and yes thailand is very good place but not for me ok 

I just ask the members out there and had some great replay from the smart one's not the dumb one's .

What does that have to do with your claimed 'fact' that 90% of foreign men come here for the Thai women?

16 minutes ago, Scotwight said:

I told him.:wai2:  Although I think somewhere out there in cyberspace there is a record of couples as opposed to single people from the UK who visit Thailand.  It is a lot more men as are the posters on Thai Visa.  What do you think the ratio of single men who live in Thailand as opposed to married couples is?  I just went to a Western club meeting that I attend monthly and there were 50 men and one woman.  That strikes me as about the average ratio in Thailand for Western people who live here.

Maybe people with western partners don't feel the need to go to clubs to meet other westerners?

15 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Just interested to know how you cannot be referred to as farang when in Thailand. ?

Because it is  a  racist  word and Thais sorry to say are  racist , that is why .

my thai parter now knows it is not good to say that  racist word .

there is a thai word for  foreigner but most Thais are lazy and  racist so they will not say it .

we are  foreigners or westerns but I am not a fararng it is a made up word . 

For lazy Thais .

9 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

Maybe people with western partners don't feel the need to go to clubs to meet other westerners?

We fund orphanages in Thailand.  The meetings are to coordinate things to help the kids. Maybe people with Western partners would not like to help.  I guess you may be right.  Seems about par for the course of the people I've known in Thailand.

Edited by Scotwight

6 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Because it is  a  racist  word and Thais sorry to say are  racist , that is why .

my thai parter now knows it is not good to say that  racist word .

there is a thai word for  foreigner but most Thais are lazy and  racist so they will not say it .

we are  foreigners or westerns but I am not a fararng it is a made up word . 

For lazy Thais .

Do they call you Kak?  I think that is the word I have heard used when people are not called Farang.  I could be wrong. 

42 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

You big problem is if you said that to my face you would not be standing up 

go away can you 

LOL!

Old George may not be able to fit in living in Thailand but he definitely fits in with Thavisa's keyboard hard men brigade with his quick-to-anger "personality" and threats of physical violence when his /intellect/language skills fall short during a discussion.

36 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

What does that have to do with your claimed 'fact' that 90% of foreign men come here for the Thai women?

You need to open your eyes and look around at how many western man who are  Single come to thailand to have a thai lady ,  be it from a bar or on the Internet,  you not understand that .

how many western man do you think go to thailand for the  temples and the Sights and I am not talking about  expats who work in thailand.

16 minutes ago, Agent Sumo said:

LOL!

Old George may not be able to fit in living in Thailand but he definitely fits in with Thavisa's keyboard hard men brigade with his quick-to-anger "personality" and threats of physical violence when his /intellect/language skills fall short during a discussion.

You are what we call in Australia a wek not say or I will get  band from this sit .

10 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

You need to open your eyes and look around at how many western man who are  Single come to thailand to have a thai lady ,  be it from a bar or on the Internet,  you not understand that .

how many western man do you think go to thailand for the  temples and the Sights and I am not talking about  expats who work in thailand.

I didn't come here for the ladies - or for work. 

I first came to Thailand on holiday to see the sights, the temples, the beaches etc. I liked it so much I came back several times, and eventually moved here. 

7 hours ago, georgemandm said:

???????????

It was a joke George. If 90% of men come to Thailand for women, the the remaining 10% come for men ... i.e. they are gay!

In my view, many come for women ... but more come because it is a pretty easy and fairly relaxed place to hang out in and use as a base for further travel ... no tax hassles, for example.

1 hour ago, SoiBiker said:

It's a fact and you know it. No cheap pussie (or whatever you like) and more than 90% would leave

1 minute ago, SoiBiker said:

That's not a fact - that's an opinion. 

Well it can't be tested either way as Thailand is FULL of bars and sideliners (both of which i fully enjoy), as do my friends, and Thailand is the place where 50 and 60 year old guys can wed and shag girls 20 or 30 years younger than they are (for 'love' of course lol).  

Take away all those opportunities and see what happens. There will be a minority who, maybe, have a low sex drive and are here to visit the Temples, smell the flowers and ride the elephants and good luck to them!

3 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

Thailand is the place where 50 and 60 year old guys can wed and shag girls 20 or 30 years younger than they are (for 'love' of course lol).  

Then cry like pussies when they get cleaned out (or "helped" over the edge of a high-rise balcony if the serial victims are to be believed)

1 minute ago, SoiBiker said:

I know plenty of guys who aren't here for the women. Thailand isn't just an old man's sex playground any more. It's nothing to do with having a low sex drive, either. 

Hmmm well we can't test it either way and the only guys I know who are single and 'not interested' have a low sex drive and the others who have married for 'love' a girl considerably younger were relationship failures back in their homeland and need (as in 'needy') someone a lot younger to make them feel 'better'.

I'm not criticizing those who wish to take a more celibate lifestyle, each to their own, but I think most are here (and Philippines etc.) for the more relaxed sexual attitudes and encounters. Thais are much, much more flexible and available and most for 'help' and 'look after' will sleep with a much older farang and/or marry them (if that's your thing). Anyway live and let live - be happy is the only one constant we should all strive for.

4 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

You're making the error of assuming that the only options are 'sleep with Thai sex workers' and 'celibacy'. 

That might be the case for you and the kind of people you know, but it certainly isn't for everyone. 

I didn't say that... most of the girls I sleep with are not 'sex workers' but flexible, easy going girls with normal jobs and careers who like farang, dinners and attention etc. and who have a very much more relaxed attitude to sex

they are freely available and, some, like a little 'help' for gas or rent and others completely 'free' 

3 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

I didn't say that... most of the girls I sleep with are not 'sex workers' but flexible, easy going girls with normal jobs and careers who like farang, dinners and attention etc. and who have a very much more relaxed attitude to sex

they are freely available and, some, like a little 'help' for gas or rent and others completely 'free' 

Ok.

You're still making the error of presuming that the only options are Thai women or celibacy, though.