Crazed Nigerian on the loose - Bangkok police make arrest

Jonathan Fairfield

Crazed Nigerian on the loose - Bangkok police make arrest

dn.png

Image: Daily News

BANGKOK:-- Police in Samut Prakarn were called after reports of a foreign man causing trouble in the area.

They found a black man who was lying down in the middle of the road causing traffic to have to swerve round him in the area near the Sam Sian Elephant Museum. He was aged about 35 and wearing only shorts.

Officers put him on the sidewalk but he was gabbling incoherently and had no identification at all. He was taken into Samut Prakan police station where investigations were underway to find out who he is and if he is in the country legally.

They could only determine that he was from Nigeria.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-16

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what news is this... he probably just got a letter from back home saying he  was going to get 12M UDSD from the estate if the Late Randolph P McMurphy...... its just a Nigerian way of celebrating such luck..... mind you serious question.. what does he have between his legs there........

20 minutes ago, monty1412 said:

what news is this... he probably just got a letter from back home saying he  was going to get 12M UDSD from the estate if the Late Randolph P McMurphy...... its just a Nigerian way of celebrating such luck..... mind you serious question.. what does he have between his legs there........

black pudding?

8 minutes ago, Thian said:

Why is one policeman wearing a bulletproof vest and the other one not? Do they have to share 1 vest?

Probably have to  buy  their own.

The one in the vest is probably better at collecting "fines".

Mind you, that may be why he feels he needs a bulletproof vest!

Just now, JAG said:

Probably have to  buy  their own.

The one in the vest is probably better at collecting "fines".

Mind you, that may be why he feels he needs a bulletproof vest!

I have never seen a Thai policemen with a bulletproof vest myself. 

Why is he wearing it? The General said Thailand is safe....

12 minutes ago, Thian said:

I have never seen a Thai policemen with a bulletproof vest myself. 

Why is he wearing it? The General said Thailand is safe....

On closer inspection it looks like it may be a stab vest rather than bulletproof. 

If you are dealing with a crazed individual who has chosen to lie down in the middle of the road then it is probably quite a wise precaution! 

Edited by JAG

15 minutes ago, ScotBkk said:

YES !!!

What about the Good and Noble Prince of Nigeria, who is know to the farang community; as the only person who tries everyday to give away 34 million dollars. If only someone would pay the small service charge of 243,890 baht.

43 minutes ago, monty1412 said:

serious answer: another reason to celebrate

1 hour ago, sahibji said:

i have read some of the members with amusement.

all i see is someone who is need of help as no sane person is going to act or behave in this manner.as session with the psychiatrist might help.

Psychiatrists in Thailand?

1 hour ago, Thian said:

In my whole life i have never ever read any positive news about Nigerians. Are they all so bad?

A country of over 175 million and the largest sub-Saharan country by population - the answer is no.  I've spent a lot of time there over a span of 30 years and met some wonderful people there with whom I still maintain relationships.  

But the loons always make it here!!  And it's not just from Nigeria..., they come here from everywhere!   

4 minutes ago, AlphMichaels said:

A country of over 175 million and the largest sub-Saharan country by population - the answer is no.  I've spent a lot of time there over a span of 30 years and met some wonderful people there with whom I still maintain relationships.  

But the loons always make it here!!  And it's not just from Nigeria..., they come here from everywhere!   

And by "here" do you mean this forum?  ;-)