Nurse stabbed to death by colleague at Bangkok hospital

webfact

Nurse stabbed to death by colleague at Bangkok hospital

a3.jpg

Image: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- A young nurse is dead after she tried to intervene in a fight between two colleagues in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

The incident happened at a well known but unnamed hospital in the Petchburi Road area of Huay Kwang. Two nursing assistants were having a jealous argument about a man in the underground corridor of the hospital outside the finance office, reported Daily News.

A colleague witnessed the altercation as one nurse pulled out a knife.

She went to calm things down but was caught in the fight and fatally stabbed.

Kusuma (Pat) Chukham, 20, told Makasan police that she was responsible. She was found waiting for officers with the weapon in the out patients' department of the hospital after being restrained by security.

The incident was caught on CCTV but is rather indistinct.

Jaruwan Huatsi, 21, died following the incident. The other nurse in the fight, Patimoh Ali, 21, was stabbed in the back.

Kusuma told police that she bumped into Patimoh as they were leaving work and a fight developed in which both girls hit each other in the head and face. 

When the fight turned against her she told police she pulled out a knife and at that moment Patimoh's friend Jaruwan arrived to stop the fight but was stabbed.

She told police she was not aware she had stabbed Patimoh but admitted she had killed Jaruwan.

She was detained and charged with assault causing death to another person.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-18

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, rkidlad said:

Jesus Christ! 

Okay, you get jealous. Okay, you might have an argument away from the paying customers in the hospital. But to use a knife? What did she think was the best possible outcome of doing that? 

Exactly.

Why was a nurse even carrying a knife and why did she pull it? 

She pulled it out to stab and cut. 

This behavior is just amazing.

And now an innocent 3rd party is dead.

44 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Jesus Christ! 

Okay, you get jealous. Okay, you might have an argument away from the paying customers in the hospital. But to use a knife? What did she think was the best possible outcome of doing that? 

And why isn't the fight between the two women and the bloke?

Why do so many people find the need to carry guns and knives where ever they go

I was going to say Thai's but on reflection I know a few farang  that feel the need to do the same

So I guess my question is why do so many people feel so insecure here and at home  :facepalm:

RIP the poor victim

2 minutes ago, BlindMagician said:

Professional nurses usually care about lives.

Maybe these quarrelling knife pulling murdering nurses are on the 7-11 McDonalds level employment circuit.

Kwality.

they're not full-fledged nurses. given their ages, they can't be. nursing assistants, the article calls them. nevertheless, caring for someone else's life should be their driving principle. alas, TIT!

39 minutes ago, Bobobirdiebuddy said:

Someone dies in a hotel, someone dies in a hospital and for some Thai reason the places are never identified. Guess the idiotic libel laws make folks wary of actually naming the place.

Sufficient to name "Thailand" ... and we either live with it, or pack our bags and leave.

Amazing, but I guess this illustrates why so many Thais are reluctant to get involved with disputes they come across.

RIP to the poor soul who tried to intervene.

Such a shame to see the loss of life caused by people being who seem to be ruled by their genitals lol...... so childish.....are there not a million more Somchais out there?

2 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Jesus Christ! 

Logical thinking is not an option for many Thai's. Indeed; they tell you and me we 'fink too mut'.      Face, Jealousy, Money and ME in any order are the Thai priorities.... period.

RIP the young innocent victim.

There is only 1 Hospital in petchaburi soi 2 clearly known.You cant change characters...neither greed and when a international Hospital caught up with it then we can believe outside ok inside is the same management outlook as you find on the street.

Just now, CelticBhoy said:

According to the Thai press it wasn't just over being bumped into.

The two sparring nurses were seeing the same 'Somchai' and that's

what the feud was about. An innocent do-gooder died for nothing!

"Two nursing assistants were having a jealous argument about a man in the underground corridor of the hospital outside the finance office, reported Daily News."

first: can not be a nurse at age of +/_20yrs, nurses aid most likely and hence an IQ of under 82( Thai average).. Thai females known for extreme immediate anger  rise + knives ,,,,,  obviously she anticipated such encounter and carried a knife... Fine her 500bhat and let her go... Next case

3 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Happens in Thai soap operas all the time. 

5 hours ago, webfact said:

When the fight turned against her she told police she pulled out a knife and at that moment Patimoh's friend Jaruwan arrived to stop the fight but was stabbed.

When the fight turned against her she pulled out a knife.

Ah, the Thai way.

3 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Logical thinking is not an option for many Thai's. Indeed; they tell you and me we 'fink too mut'.      Face, Jealousy, Money and ME in any order are the Thai priorities.... period.

RIP the young innocent victim.

Just an observation.  

In order to parody a Thai saying "Think too much"  you need "ting to mut" , unless of course, they have learnt somewhere that 'think' is said 'fink' .