Tiny house bungalow ? how to move it easily from one land to another ?

innocenthai

hello,  I saw messages about tiny houses when searching on google but I am wondering if it would be possible to keep one of these bungalows or tiny houses on a metallic structure as car trailer to be able to move it to another land in case of any problem with the land that I rent ?

I do not want to buy a land illegally and do not want to own a real house, so a tiny house or bungalow that I could move if needed would be perfect.

Also, do you have addresses or websites of company selling these small houses / bungalows / maybe also dom house ?

With love :-)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No thank you, no interest to have anything official with Thai. If I could I would have a yacht to live on and avoid this land. I am not interested by the people and their world, I just want cheap food and hot weather. I also don't want to give a deposit to rent anything anywhere, I just want to pay for a land monthly and leave whenever I want anywhere I want, so do you think that it can be possible to put a tiny house or bungalow on wheels ?

In case these people still do not understand the chance they have to have foreigners spending their money here I will move somewhere else with my house on wheels.

1 hour ago, innocenthai said:

No thank you, no interest to have anything official with Thai. If I could I would have a yacht to live on and avoid this land. I am not interested by the people and their world, I just want cheap food and hot weather. I also don't want to give a deposit to rent anything anywhere, I just want to pay for a land monthly and leave whenever I want anywhere I want, so do you think that it can be possible to put a tiny house or bungalow on wheels ?

In case these people still do not understand the chance they have to have foreigners spending their money here I will move somewhere else with my house on wheels.

So in other words your a pikey ? 

Thank you, but no, I do not want to live in a car, I want exactly what I have asked, a tiny house on a metallic frame to let the land owner know that he can make problem anytime as I can move anytime within 1 day...

Of course I will connect to water, electricity and internet, but this is not a problem as I can pay any price they ask

So maybe I should contact a wooden bungalow builder as the ones we see on the road side, and ask them to put the house on a metallic frame ?

Thanks to the people who really have good ideas...

You may want to consider buying a shipping container (20 Ft., 40 Ft.) however many you need and converting it into a home, many have done it. I have also seen places in Bangkok that do this.

At least you know they are robust enough to be moved without falling apart, also easy to get a truck-trailer to move it.

5 hours ago, innocenthai said:

Yes,you can always take your money and eat cheap food elsewhere.When your away,sourcing cheap food somebody will hook up your trailer home and move it elsewhere where cheap food will be available.Probably the people that put it there in the first place.

i saw them , just what you describe.either across from  global house,well sort of  ,but on that stretch of road or maybe the next one south,121,  between 106 and 108.they sell the units and i am sure they individualize them ,they deliver too ,they have to. drive the loop slowly and you will see them about 10 different ones of them and signs ,etc. 

1 hour ago, Gracas said:

You may want to consider buying a shipping container (20 Ft., 40 Ft.) however many you need and converting it into a home, many have done it. I have also seen places in Bangkok that do this.

At least you know they are robust enough to be moved without falling apart, also easy to get a truck-trailer to move it.

if this idea interests you there is a gallery near wat umong just like that ,they will hook you up.there was an article in city life about it.

You can get  a single  room type  houses  ,quite easily  ,I have seen them, and  being  moved on the  back of a pick up ,there will be bits hanging out the back and sides ,it can be done ,a lot are make of Teak wood , have seen bamboo ones with a grass roof ,but they would not weather over well .

Problem is a bathroom, none are fitted in the ones I have seen ,but a separate one could be made on site  quite easily  ,are chemical toiles available  in Thailand ? ,or find a local guy with a small digger  and dig a small septic  tank/pit .

What I have read  on other sites  electric could be a problem ,if you want your own ,supply and meter ,that would mean getting registered  with the local electric authority ,some thing I think farangs can not do ,better to find a friendly  guy ,plug in to his supply a pay him monthly .

Like the idea  of an old bus .

Please no bus or car, I already have a very expensive engine that cost more than usual houses here. And for Toilet or shower I am ok to pay to build it. So if the land owner asks me to leave he will have a nice toilet and shower left on his land !

I am sure to be able to get electricity, water and internet, in case you don't know, you get what you want if you pay for it.

Money is not a problem, and I do not plan to move often, I just like the feeling that I can move if I want, and I do not want a wife to buy a house for her like most of the people here (keep dreaming about how safe is your illegal 30 years lease if you want, but I am not a dreamer). I have never been a victim of anyone and will never be, this is my point.

Thank you if you know more places where to look.

12 minutes ago, innocenthai said:

I am sure to be able to get electricity, water and internet, in case you don't know, you get what you want if you pay for it.

Money is not a problem, and I do not plan to move often, I just like the feeling that I can move if I want

Thats good as more than likely a deposit will be required and if you decide one morning to up and move you will  have to forfeit the deposit.

1 hour ago, innocenthai said:

Please no bus or car, I already have a very expensive engine that cost more than usual houses here. And for Toilet or shower I am ok to pay to build it. So if the land owner asks me to leave he will have a nice toilet and shower left on his land !

Money is not a problem, and I do not plan to move often, I just like the feeling that I can move if I want, and I do not want a wife to buy a house for her like most of the people here (keep dreaming about how safe is your illegal 30 years lease if you want, but I am not a dreamer). I have never been a victim of anyone and will never be, this is my point.

Thank you if you know more places where to look.

pikey.jpg

2 hours ago, Don Mega said:

I think the OP is going to struggle with land/locations that will permit him/her to rock up and connect to water/electric/internet without any sort of commitment to stay.

Personally,. I reckon the op is an arrogant cock and struggles with many things.

4 hours ago, innocenthai said:

no problem with deposit to an official administration/office, but never ever to a Thai owner/landlord.

Utilities will be in the landowners name, you will be paying the deposit to him/her.