SURVEY: Do you believe the recent bombings will continue?

Scott

Do you believe the recent bombings are related to the Southern insurgency and will continue to spread?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 hours ago, farcanell said:

Good link... Made my head hurt.

but.... You maybe missed my point... I was chasing a date as to when "way back when" was. (as first mentioned with regards Thai geographical area)

British, French, Dutch, Portuguese colonists have all left their mark on what is now Thailand... But what of Asian expansion and contraction, before this

Nice map, but perhaps misleading, Siamese rule over the various Malay states seems to have been short-lived and disputed  ..

" At times, the Khmer kingdom, the Siamese kingdom, and even Cholas kingdom tried to exert control over the smaller Malay states.[16] The power of Srivijaya declined from the 12th century as the relationship between the capital and its vassals broke down. Wars with the Javanese caused it to request assistance from China, and wars with Indian states are also suspected. In the 11th century, the centre of power shifted to Melayu, a port possibly located further up the Sumatran coast at near the Jambi River.[24] The power of the Buddhist Maharajas was further undermined by the spread of Islam. Areas which were converted to Islam early, such as Aceh, broke away from Srivijaya’s control. By the late 13th century, the Siamese kings of Sukhothai had brought most of Malaya under their rule. In the 14th century, the Hindu Java-based Majapahit empire came into possession of the peninsula.[23] "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Malaysia#Federated_and_Unfederated_Malay_States

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, cumgranosalum said:

Evidently better than yours....and on top of that I am capable of critical thinking.

i think you missed out..."

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” 

•  

What is it then?

This is terrorism. Ask any expert. Letting multiple  bombs of in a civilian occupied area is....you know what, never mind. You are, frankly, stupid and have zero years or terror intelligence training.

have a good one, i'm off to feed the monkeys, i'll name one after you, even though he's a lot smarter. :)

5 minutes ago, Plutojames88 said:

Will they stop under junta rule? 

A more relevant question.

The military are a despised ruling power.

Today there was another bomb leaving scores injured and a death.

This situation is getting grave and tourism will suffer as a result

if it's the Southern Muslim terrorists then they won't stop. it's a twisted mindset terrorists have like these guys. They want independence from Thailand right? Then until they get that they won't stop sadly.  We know they won't get independence 

22 minutes ago, cumgranosalum said:

Evidently better than yours....and on top of that I am capable of critical thinking.

i think you missed out..."

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” 

•  

Or in your case.... Better to keep your mouth shut, and let everyone assume your an idiot, rather than open it, and proof your one.

how hard was it for Ricardo to engage in an intelligent to and fro, following your rather senseless generalization of "way back when"?  

Very easy probably, and appreaciated... (Thanks Ricardo).... But by all means, Cumgranny, don't let other people's desire to participate  (intellectually) interfere with your overweening desire to participate by inserting snide remarks.... Critical thinking is about right... Leading to critical wordings... Your a winner.:coffee1:

On August 22, 2559 BE at 3:18 PM, cumgranosalum said:

edited for brevity...

THe "insurgency in the South is a separatist movement - which has it's routes way back in how Thailand came to control that region - if you just take the time to look at a map, you will see that it isn't even geographically part of Thailand.

An example of Cumgranny stupidity.

"IF YOU LOOK AT A MAP.... You will see that it isn't even geographically part of Thailand."

duh.... If YOU look at a map, you will see Sabah isn't even geographically a part of Malaysia... There is a wee thing called the South China Sea, between the two, which is, geographically speaking, rather more significant than what separates Thailand from Malaysia

2 hours ago, farcanell said:

An example of Cumgranny stupidity.

"IF YOU LOOK AT A MAP.... You will see that it isn't even geographically part of Thailand."

duh.... If YOU look at a map, you will see Sabah isn't even geographically a part of Malaysia... There is a wee thing called the South China Sea, between the two, which is, geographically speaking, rather more significant than what separates Thailand from Malaysia

oh dear - look again! W@hat on earth are you talking about? you really have no idea have you?

2 hours ago, farcanell said:

Or in your case.... Better to keep your mouth shut, and let everyone assume your an idiot, rather than open it, and proof your one.

how hard was it for Ricardo to engage in an intelligent to and fro, following your rather senseless generalization of "way back when"?  

Very easy probably, and appreaciated... (Thanks Ricardo).... But by all means, Cumgranny, don't let other people's desire to participate  (intellectually) interfere with your overweening desire to participate by inserting snide remarks.... Critical thinking is about right... Leading to critical wordings... Your a winner.:coffee1:

QED

1 hour ago, cumgranosalum said:

oh dear - look again! W@hat on earth are you talking about? you really have no idea have you?

Yep.... Frankly bear got it right at 63 above.... Can I assume that's the best counter argument you can come up with to your silly statement on geography

i think this might be the monkey franky was referencing.... Lol.... 

image.png

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 3:23 PM, Franky Bear said:

What is it then?

This is terrorism. Ask any expert. Letting multiple  bombs of in a civilian occupied area is....you know what, never mind. You are, frankly, stupid and have zero years or terror intelligence training.

have a good one, i'm off to feed the monkeys, i'll name one after you, even though he's a lot smarter. :)

its terrorism but not co-ordinated by any one group. Different factions at work here I think