Clinton: Trump health allegations a 'wacky strategy'

webfact

8 minutes ago, Franky Bear said:

Here are Brain surgeons and other experts talking about her below.

For those that think she's ok.
Lets try something.

Imagine that She is fine and none of these episodes are happening and she's in good health ok.....

Now.......Lets flip the situation.

Say Trump had the same falls, blood clots, brain freezes, crazy creepy head movements, refuses to do pressers for 250+ days, takes a lot of days off during this vicious dirty campaign, i would have thought she would have been out every day campaigning (i do accept a day/weekend off here and there is a must for anyone but not as many as she takes)  Say he wouldn't release his medical records.... and had Brain Surgeons and other medical experts saying that Trump has a serious problem like they are of Clinton.

Can i ask.......what would your reaction be towards Trump gents?

I'm certainly not going to sit through 7 minutes of this. But if Carson is saying medical records should be made public, then this should also apply to Trump. 

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

Update:

"Ben Smith, now the editor-in-chief of BuzzFeed, said in a May 2013 interview on MSNBC that the conspiracy theories traced back to “some of [Hillary Clinton’s] passionate supporters,” during the final throes of Clinton’s 2008 campaign "

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/07/was-hillary-clinton-the-original-birther/

I stand corrected...although, in your heart, you can believe she believes:)

Don't worry Boon Mee, I wouldn't expect you to do anything radical like even do a basic fact check on the content of your posts before you post them.

Heaven forbid.

:rolleyes:

This is woman who spent 11 hours being grilled live on national TV by the Gowdy Kangaroo Court and not only showed no signs of any illness or fatigue, but still span their confused little heads around until the end of it.

It's all a load of rubbish.

Edited by Chicog

1 hour ago, ilostmypassword said:

I'm certainly not going to sit through 7 minutes of this. But if Carson is saying medical records should be made public, then this should also apply to Trump. 

Agree 100%.

if you refuse to listen to experts through your view on Clinton is void now mate. I guess you don't want egg on your face. Which doesn't make you a bad person at all.

Have a great evening.

49 minutes ago, Chicog said:

This is woman who spent 11 hours being grilled live on national TV by the Gowdy Kangaroo Court and not only showed no signs of any illness or fatigue, but still span their confused little heads around until the end of it.

It's all a load of rubbish.

What medical qualifications have you got to justify this matey? 

I pay acute attention to guys like you as it would be foolish of me to dismiss medical experts.

21 minutes ago, Franky Bear said:

Agree 100%.

if you refuse to listen to experts through your view on Clinton is void now mate. I guess you don't want egg on your face. Which doesn't make you a bad person at all.

Have a great evening.

Well, tell me who these experts are.  Why are you being so coy?

3 hours ago, Rob13 said:

It's not just Trump. a lot of  voters have doubts. If she wants these vote she needs to start convincing people of her health. Don't know of anybody who wants someone with their hands on the button having seizures.  Still enough time before November to lose that nice  lead she's managed; especially with all the email and Clinton Foundation news coming to light. She really needs to start being more transparent not less like she has been doing.

Like releasing her taxes? Like releasing her Medical records? How much more transparent does she have to be? Like Victoria Secrets transparent? 

3 hours ago, Chicog said:

It's all just part of the usual republican tactic of throwing as much shit as they can in the hope that some of it will stick.

I'm pretty sure Clinton will address the nonsense in her next speech.

She opened a jar of pickles on Jimmy Kimmel last night. Ridiculous case closed! That's true and I think it perfectly sums up all this bullshit being spread :hit-the-fan:

2 hours ago, Franky Bear said:

She can say what she wants. Would full details of her medicals be a better idea?

I don;t care what any idiot like Trump or Alex Jones says, it's what is right there in front of us and highly qualified medical experts i pay attention to.

Franky is on a mission from god. 

25 minutes ago, Franky Bear said:

What medical qualifications have you got to justify this matey? 

I pay acute attention to guys like you as it would be foolish of me to dismiss medical experts.

He's a quasi expert on Hillary's fake medical crisis. Franky find another hobby. One that doesn't involve Faux News. 

The Republican's have got nothing, ONCE AGAIN. They've got crazy Trump, a guy who won't release his taxes or his medical records. He's the single worst candidate for President in history. So, the Republicans decide to go after Hillary for medical reasons. Okay, whatever. :coffee1:

The next two months are going to be simply nasty from both Trump and Clinton camps.  I'll be really surprised if the two will even agree to a debate together because all parties know that it will more than likely degenerate into something that will make the Jerry Springer Show look tame and civilized by comparison.  But I do hope that debates are scheduled.  If nothing else, they will be amusing in a 'Reality TV' sort of way.  :D

3 minutes ago, Pinot said:

Franky is on a mission from god. 

He's a quasi expert on Hillary's fake medical crisis. Franky find another hobby. One that doesn't involve Faux News. 

The Republican's have got nothing, ONCE AGAIN. They've got crazy Trump, a guy who won't release his taxes or his medical records. He's the single worst candidate for President in history. So, the Republicans decide to go after Hillary for medical reasons. Okay, whatever. :coffee1:

I'm Atheist, i don't watch Fox news. I listen to medical experts. What's wrong with that?

I agree with you on Trump. This isn't about him in reality.

Can i ask, if the situation was switched and it was Trump in this situation, would you brush it off as a witch hunt? 

Edited by Franky Bear

Everybody has his, or her, opinion. That's the nice thing about this forum. However, I cann't believe some off the members on this form just post complete BS!

if you want to attack HRC abouth her health, so go ahead, no problem.   But when a poster asked aboud the same thing about trump, the trumpeteers get angry.  Trump can not give a clean state off health, or even a tax return.  So, I ask again, why are the trumpeteers supporting there master?

I'm open for discusion, so please, inform me.

Trump's worried about Clinton's physical health? Most of the world outside of the USA is worried about his mental health.This is the guy who said  what's the point of having nuclear weapons if you're not going to use them.

It's not always easy to disprove a spurious accusation.  

If I say Trump has a small alien spacecraft blocking his anus, would that be true until Trump proves it not true with photos and doctors' statements?  

According to Trump conspiracy sheeple it would be true until debunked.  Just like they believed (and many still believe) Obama is a Kenyan Muslim.   

What spurious attacks will the Trumpster Fire Team drag up next?  The Clintons keep 50 she-male teenage slaves locked in a secret room under their house?   Trump fans would believe it.  And again, it's assumed true (by gullible Trump fans) even if it's proven untrue.  Example:  Obama released his birth certificate (which he didn't have to do), but a minute later Trump started shouting, "WE WANT TO SEE THE LONG FORM!!!"

I would call Trump a sick toad flattened under a truck tire, but I don't want to offend toads.

59 minutes ago, dutchisaan said:

Everybody has his, or her, opinion. That's the nice thing about this forum. However, I can't believe some off the members on this form just post complete BS!

if you want to attack HRC abouth her health, so go ahead, no problem.   But when a poster asked about the same thing about trump, the trumpeteers get angry.  Trump can not give a clean state off health, or even a tax return.

So, I ask again, why are the trumpeteers supporting there master?

I'm open for discussion, so please, inform me.

Start a post about him then mate. I'm with you 100% on your assertion of him.

1 hour ago, Chicog said:

This is woman who spent 11 hours being grilled live on national TV by the Gowdy Kangaroo Court and not only showed no signs of any illness or fatigue, but still span their confused little heads around until the end of it. It's all a load of rubbish.

Well said.  Additionally, she spoke well at the DNC, and has been giving rousing stump speeches before and since the DNC, many without teleprompters (which are now indispensable for the Trumpster).  I've been watching tens of thousands of people on four continents since the 1950's.  I don't see any mental drawbacks with her whatsoever.  She's as bright and strong-minded as anyone.  Now, if you want my opinion of Trump's mental acuity....... I'll be glad to give my opinions on him.   .....and then there are 3 of T's most ardent supporters:  Carson, Christie and Palin.  ha ha ha.   Psychiatrists would have a party describing them.

3 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Well said.  Additionally, she spoke well at the DNC, and has been giving rousing stump speeches before and since the DNC, many without teleprompters (which are now indispensable for the Trumpster).  I've been watching tens of thousands of people on four continents since the 1950's.  I don't see any mental drawbacks with her whatsoever.  She's as bright and strong-minded as anyone.  Now, if you want my opinion of Trump's mental acuity....... I'll be glad to give my opinions on him.   .....and then there are 3 of T's most ardent supporters:  Carson, Christie and Palin.  ha ha ha.   Psychiatrists would have a party describing them.

Are these signs of illness not just started to creep in though?

3 hours ago, Franky Bear said:

Here are Brain surgeons and other experts talking about her below.

For those that think she's ok.
Lets try something.

Imagine that She is fine and none of these episodes are happening and she's in good health ok.....

Now.......Lets flip the situation.

Say Trump had the same falls, blood clots, brain freezes, crazy creepy head movements, refuses to do pressers for 250+ days, takes a lot of days off during this vicious dirty campaign, i would have thought she would have been out every day campaigning (i do accept a day/weekend off here and there is a must for anyone but not as many as she takes)  Say he wouldn't release his medical records.... and had Brain Surgeons and other medical experts saying that Trump has a serious problem like they are of Clinton.

Can i ask.......what would your reaction be towards Trump gents?

Ben Carson?

Ben Carson!

The guy who is a neurosurgeon and does not believe in evolution?

The guy who lied as much as Trump does?

The guy, who thinks, the pyramids are grain silos?

That Ben Carson?

12 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Ben Carson?

Ben Carson!

The guy who is a neurosurgeon and does not believe in evolution?

The guy who lied as much as Trump does?

The guy, who thinks, the pyramids are grain silos?

That Ben Carson?

Matey.....what would you say if it was the other way round and trump had these obvious health issues and had them confirmed by a lot of experts. Keep in mind there's more than one expert saying the same.

Don't shoot the messenger, 

Just now, Franky Bear said:

Matey.....what would you say if it was the other way round and trump had these obvious health issues and had them confirmed by a lot of experts. Keep in mind there's more than one expert saying the same.

Don't shoot the messenger, 

And yet you refuse to share the names of these "experts" or how you determined that they were in fact experts.  

2 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

And yet you refuse to share the names of these "experts" or how you determined that they were in fact experts.  

"I'm certainly not going to sit through 7 minutes of this. But if Carson is saying medical records should be made public, then this should also apply to Trump."

You said that to me after i posted a link. I think it's called "denial". Who knows?

Not much more i can do. I also asked what if the roles were reversed. You haven't addressed that Elephant i placed in the room. No one did so you're not alone.

I hate Trump as much as Clinton for the record.

It's just more misogyny. It will backfire with women. Desperate dangerous donald.

He's making all the wrong moves.

Good!

Of various credible avenues of attack against Clinton, generating doubts about resilience is not one of them. She has endured years of interrogation about numerous alleged scandals, not to mention 11 hours of aggressive congressional questioning just a year ago about the Benghazi attack. Not even Clinton’s enemies think of her as weak. After all, you can order a Hillary Clinton “nutcracker.” It’s not meant as a compliment, but it does speak to a certain toughness.

Yet the willingness to question Clinton’s physical and mental strength is typical sexist Trump. After all, he spent the last year insulting women, from Megyn Kelly and Heidi Cruz to the mother of an American soldier who died in Iraq. Meanwhile, Trump’s dear friend and political adviser is Roger Ailes, who was ousted as chairman of Fox News after former anchor Gretchen Carlson sued him for sexual harassment and at least 20 other women came forward with similar allegations, all of which Ailes denies.

18 minutes ago, Franky Bear said:

i've asked what people would be saying if it was Trump that had these things happening.

Silence.

Because the way Breitbart et al characterize these incidents is false. And you are not one to talk. I have repeatedly asked you for the names of the people you regard as experts and I've gotten not one name.  I suspect you know that their expertise is dubious and you don't want it looked into too closely.

Edited by ilostmypassword

4 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Because the way Breitbart et al characterize these incidents is false. And you are not one to talk. I have repeatedly asked you for the names of the people you regard as experts and I've gotten not one name.  I suspect you know that their expertise is dubious and you don't want it looked into too closely.

I posted a link with three experts. You refused to watch it. There's a website called YouTube. Plenty stuff on there about her health. Try it.

2 hours ago, Pinot said:

She opened a jar of pickles on Jimmy Kimmel last night. 

Quite a feat. How long did Jimmy have to wait while she walked off stage for a bath room break? 

Edited by Rob13