PM Prayut has no intention of staying in office

webfact

12 minutes ago, eggers said:

Haha, "...witness to a crime & I'm reporting it to as much of world as I can". Suggest need  a wider reporting base that Thai Visa & have a few more facts rather than your limited view.. P.S> Try to stay objective & not use imbecilic abuse; does nothing for your viewpoint!!

Interesting to note that you don't deny that a crime was committed by the junta you clearly support. 

I'm not limiting myself to ThaiVisa, I've used far more facts than you, and clearly I am employing a broader historical and international perspective than you.  Regarding imbecilic abuse, what do you think your childish "if you don't like it.....Leave!" is?

Do you have anything substantive to post?  Perhaps historical precedents that give you hope that this coup and military government will be different than the many that preceded it.  Can you identify any factual errors in my posts?  Do you have anything other than general complaints about people who don't support the junta?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, eggers said:

Haha, "...witness to a crime & I'm reporting it to as much of world as I can". Suggest need  a wider reporting base that Thai Visa & have a few more facts rather than your limited view.. P.S> Try to stay objective & not use imbecilic abuse; does nothing for your viewpoint!!

Another one.

Fake high horse about "imbecilic abuse" whilst spewing untruths to distort what people read on the forum.

heybruce is known for posting references supporting his assertions and yet this latest gobshyte brazenly claims heybruce's posts are his  limited view. This is with all the evidence of link after link in bruce's posts.

Meanwhile, the gobshyte themself provides nothing.

"Please try and stay objective"?!

How about you have the decency to discuss with bruce in a mutually respectful manner?

Yours is copycat behaviour of your glorious leader, wanking yourself off and pointing it at others. You give us facts in your next exchange instead of hypocrisy or your lies and deception will be revealed.

1 hour ago, Squeegee said:

Another one.

Fake high horse about "imbecilic abuse" whilst spewing untruths to distort what people read on the forum.

heybruce is known for posting references supporting his assertions and yet this latest gobshyte brazenly claims heybruce's posts are his  limited view. This is with all the evidence of link after link in bruce's posts.

Meanwhile, the gobshyte themself provides nothing.

"Please try and stay objective"?!

How about you have the decency to discuss with bruce in a mutually respectful manner?

Yours is copycat behaviour of your glorious leader, wanking yourself off and pointing it at others. You give us facts in your next exchange instead of hypocrisy or your lies and deception will be revealed.

No, untruths in what I said, gave refs, if available. What facts are you putting fwd?? Don't bother responding your both unable to have a reasonable discussion. Can't be bothered, if you just act like an attack dog!! Bye

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

Interesting to note that you don't deny that a crime was committed by the junta you clearly support. 

I'm not limiting myself to ThaiVisa, I've used far more facts than you, and clearly I am employing a broader historical and international perspective than you.  Regarding imbecilic abuse, what do you think your childish "if you don't like it.....Leave!" is?

Do you have anything substantive to post?  Perhaps historical precedents that give you hope that this coup and military government will be different than the many that preceded it.  Can you identify any factual errors in my posts?  Do you have anything other than general complaints about people who don't support the junta?

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

To answer your point re: Coup & military Gov't, the country has had ongoing difficulties with governing, whether Prayut's Gov't is any better or worse only history will tell. Whether your right or not is irrelevant, we should,at least,be able to put constructive points of view, don't have to agree w/ one another, but I turn off when people use abuse.OK??  Think enough has been said & I'll leave it at that. Bye!!

4 hours ago, eggers said:

To answer your point re: Coup & military Gov't, the country has had ongoing difficulties with governing, whether Prayut's Gov't is any better or worse only history will tell. Whether your right or not is irrelevant, we should,at least,be able to put constructive points of view, don't have to agree w/ one another, but I turn off when people use abuse.OK??  Think enough has been said & I'll leave it at that. Bye!!

You don't like abuse?  Statements such as:

" You complain about what the military rule has or hasn't done; if you don't like it.....Leave! End of story.. "

That was your reply to my referenced, factual post.  Do you think that is putting up a constructive point of view?

5 hours ago, eggers said:

No, untruths in what I said, gave refs, if available. What facts are you putting fwd?? Don't bother responding your both unable to have a reasonable discussion. Can't be bothered, if you just act like an attack dog!! Bye

"gave refs, if available"?

baby-emgn-1.jpeg