TAT stimulates female tourist market

webfact

TAT stimulates female tourist market

BANGKOK, 29 August 2016 (NNT) - The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) promotes travel in Thailand among women from all over the world in the project "Women's Journey Thailand." 

TAT Deputy Governor for Asia and South Pacific Srisuda Wanapinyosak on Sunday welcomed a group of Chinese women tourists who travel in Thailand from 27 Augyst -1 September 2016. 

The TAT declares August as the month of women tourists. Under "Women's Journey Thailand," there are activities for women such as "Lady Golf Challenge" and "Lady Celebrities to Thailand." The TAT said it would continue the project every year. 

The TAT also cooperates with a Thai restaurant in Kunming, China, in arranging the "Lady Chef in Thailand" Thai food cooking competition. The activity is expected to motivate Chinese woman tourists in Yunnan to visit Thailand more.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2016-08-29

45 minutes ago, BigBadGeordie said:

It does for me.

FB_IMG_1472396341267.jpg

I'm horrified that my entirely innocent post should be hijacked in such a way and used as a vehicle for such a flippant and laviscious comment on this serious matter. Even worse that it should be done by one I trusted to interact so innocently with in our virtual world. 

I presume this picture was taken in Newcastle - I know Geordies are impervious to cold.

Shocked and horrified.

PS.  which one is your favourite, the one in the middle catches my eye...

5 minutes ago, JAG said:

I'm horrified that my entirely innocent post should be hijacked in such a way and used as a vehicle for such a flippant and laviscious comment on this serious matter. Even worse that it should be done by one I trusted to interact so innocently with in our virtual world. 

I presume this picture was taken in Newcastle - I know Geordies are impervious to cold.

Shocked and horrified.

PS.  which one is your favourite, the one in the middle catches my eye...

Yoou mean that farang with glasses in the back?:P

Gosh, I read the headline on the ThaiVisa home page of, "Thailand simulates female tourist market" only to find out it's a doctored headline regarding a National News Bureau of Thailand media release.  What a let down.   Stop doing this to me ThaiVisa!!!

I guess this finally explains the "ladies only" line that I experienced at the Chiang Mai airport immigration twice this month.  Pity that it was not marked, so a lot of us guys got kicked out to another line without knowing why and separated from their gf and wives, you can imagine the comments. This sure does wonders for tourists.

21 minutes ago, arithai12 said:

I guess this finally explains the "ladies only" line that I experienced at the Chiang Mai airport immigration twice this month.  Pity that it was not marked, so a lot of us guys got kicked out to another line without knowing why and separated from their gf and wives, you can imagine the comments. This sure does wonders for tourists.

maybe a sign, like this:

simulated woman.jpg

an abstract by  Rosemary Ollison

5 hours ago, BigBadGeordie said:

It does for me.

FB_IMG_1472396341267.jpg

I've sussed the plan chaps: The gentlemen (let's use the phrase loosely, can concentrate on the Pokeman - as depicted above, whilst their ladies can be entertained and stimulated (?) with golf, celebrities and cooking!

Perhaps someone should tell TAT that things have rather moved on since the days of \Doris Day!

Anyway, any excuse for another look at Bigbadgeordies photograph.....

Talking of which, I'm a tad concerned at the state of the road surface - look at the cracks (in the road surface I said!)  It looks as if the earth has moved for somebody around there,

Edited by JAG