100,000 baht cash reward for information of hijacked school milk delivery truck

webfact

100,000 baht cash reward for information of hijacked school milk delivery truck

310801-wpcf_728x409.jpg

PATTANI: -- As soldiers  and  police in the deep south are launching extensive dragnet to hunt down six southern militants responsible for the hijacking of a school milk deliver truck yesterday in Saiburi district of Pattani, a  100,000 baht cash reward is now offered for anyone who can give information of the whereabout of the truck as they feared the truck  could be turned into a car bomb.

The six militants in three motorcycles approached the driver of the milk delivery truck while he was delivering milks to  Ban Chamao Samton school at Tambon Taorabol in Saiburi district yesterday afternoon.

The armed robbers ordered the driver and the truck boy to leave the truck at gunpoint.

One of the robbers then took control of the wheel and drove off on the Highway 42 from Pattani to Narathiwat.

Upon alerted, police and soldiers then set up roadblocks along the Highway to intercept the truck.

However until late in the afternoon there was no trace of the robbers and the stolen truck although airborne search also took part in the dragnet.

Security authorities believed the truck is still in the province but was helped by their local elements to conceal it somewhere.

Authorities said normally the stolen vehicle would be repainted and replaced with fake license plate before turning into a car bomb.

A 100,000 baht reward is now offered for information of the stolen truck which is a bronze colour Isuzu Dmax with license plate  บธ-1426 ปัตตานี.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/100000-baht-cash-reward-information-hijacked-school-milk-delivery-truck/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2016-08-31

15 minutes ago, bristolgeoff said:

the milk truck may have a new life now,was not happy being a milk truck

and whatever happened to all the milk. on serious note this is a grave situation where a soft target was successfully hijacked.we hope this not embolden the offender to carry out more such acts.

50 minutes ago, Paul Laycock said:

Reminds me of the Maze prison breakout in Ireland, helicopter lands in the exercise yard, collects inmates. Headlines next day, Prison breakout by helicopter "Police set up road blocks around prison"

a serious comedy of errors.

1 hour ago, The Deerhunter said:

In Cambodia.  That is where all the missing school milk goes, isn't it?

It was indeed, but this is in Pattani, a fair whack from Cambodia. If they planned to sell in Cambo, by the time they got there, the load would be cottage cheese.

My guess is they'll park the truck somewhere, blow it up and create the worlds biggest milkshake.

The Milky Bar kid did it!

Talk about stealing the milk money, I could keep churning out the puns for this one, but you'll only think I'm cheesy and that will leave a sour taste in your mouth.

Let's hope the BiB are on it, like white on rice, in a glass of milk, in a snowstorm.

Edited by dhream
Had to milk it for all it was worth

Dude this reminds me of Tommy Boy when Norm McDonald and Chris Farley are hiding behind the school bus chowing down elementary kids lunches and the old lady says :: "who would steal 30 sack lunches" the camera cuts to them stuffing their face and hysterically laughing... 

This is awesome!!!  Barney Fife and company staying busy... I love it?

1 hour ago, Paul Laycock said:

Ernie did it just before his untimely death, two ton Ted from Teddington who drove the bakers van. Would you like it pasteurized said Ernie, just up to my chest was the reply.

keep it real the young uns wont  know what yer on about