Am I normal?

So after I deleted all of  the last post (don't know why it keeps popping up )

I just like to ask you a question as you know my wife is separated from me

now  (not my choice) I still dream about her every night  I still love her  love to 

see her body but i am not allowed to, you think I am pissed  no I am not  I just 

love some one who left me 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

O you don't get me at all I still love my wife

I don't want to have sex with anybody 

I was pointing out the quickest way to 'cure' your unrequited love. It's simple biology.

Works for almost everyone, including the obsessive/compulsive types.

She doesn't want you, so you need to move on ASAP.

Edited by MissAndry

5 minutes ago, White Christmas13 said:

No it is not what you think  I just in love with my mife 

A friend of mine said he would never put 100% of his heart, or 100% of his capital in Thailand.

He was smart.

A friend of mine said he would never put 100% of his heart, or 100% of his capital in Thailand.

He was smart.

He was? Past tense.. Did he die or something.. Balcony jump?

Sent from my zumo using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, mcfish said:

He was? Past tense.. Did he die or something.. Balcony jump?

Sent from my zumo using Tapatalk

No, no, no McF...................... he was smart in the past tense of having made that decision.............................

missus and I are staring at the start of this one!!!

as the OP is not alone in this problem

... she comes out with:

...our very good old friend Sam,

has a cousin called Sofer, who's married to a Thai.

She already had had a kid to a Thai man many years earlier (kid now 20 old)

She and Sofer, met, and married, and came Australia 10 years ago.

She has another little girl, who when 2, the mum up and dumps Sofer, for another man,

a customer, here in OZ on a temporary project, from Ireland or the likes as I recall,

tho' not to be too worried the little details...

She's off with the other man, and has another kid, altogether they are off on their new life for just under 2 years

He, suddenly has to go back home, and refused to keep contact, and she's left holding the baby...

Just a little while ago, Sofer is all smiles again...

... she's suddenly come back to him.

He's happy as he gets to be dad again to their kid together,

He's resigned himself to the fact he's not going to get his end off again with her,

so life goes on in a totally platonic sense.

Everybody knows he can't, and doesn't, trust her, but that has become a secondary thing...

She's come crying back to Mr Money, as he can and will support them all.

He's now over 70, and she's over 40 now

He can't, and won't have sex with her, but at the same time, he doesn't want it from anybody else too.

He has actually adopted the child of his wife's ex-customer, 

and he's over the Moon, to have a little bit of life back,

and to live the most for now... or how little time he has left...

amazing - he meets his to-be-wife in bar

His then-wife meets customer in bar,

and she leaves hubby and has another kid a year later.

Husband gets his wife back, and kid(s) when she is dumped.

No sex, and happy

OP You sound obsessed rather than in love. Wanting someone/thing you can't have, can do that.

You ought to think more of yourself. You are not defined by how she feels, and you should be with someone who wants you back. Why be even interested in someone who doesn't want you.  That makes no sense. 

What a sad position the op is in, and even sadder to read most of the replies.

to the OP I say, I fully understand your feelings, loneliness and your present situation, I am like you, I love my wife deadly, we are not just a couple we are a bonded team, In all the years we have been together I can assure you  neither of us have cheated on each other and both see no need to do so. Married men who need to cheat are the ones who are insecure and are totally worthless to a marriage.

Thailand seems to attract foreigners who believe it's their right to screw around and when the wife ( note I didn't say Thai wife) reciprocates then in his eyes they have been wronged, I put this down to arrogance and macho attitudes.

moping is natural, but not helpful, you haven't, in this thread stated your age or location, nor have you described your wife's nationality or her age. Keep busy, don't hit the bottle, get your mind back into neutral and see where life takes you. If you want to talk PM me and I will do my very best to help you. No I am not a charity, no I am not professional, but if you want to chat man to man I will listen and try to help you. Head up and keep smiling 

3 minutes ago, DipStick said:

In all the years we have been together I can assure you  neither of us have cheated on each other and both see no need to do so.

I love the old fools who think they can speak for their wife, her feelings for them and what they think she has or hasn't done!

Edited by MissAndry

6 minutes ago, DipStick said:

What a sad position the op is in, and even sadder to read most of the replies.

to the OP I say, I fully understand your feelings, loneliness and your present situation, I am like you, I love my wife deadly, we are not just a couple we are a bonded team, In all the years we have been together I can assure you  neither of us have cheated on each other and both see no need to do so. Married men who need to cheat are the ones who are insecure and are totally worthless to a marriage.

I wonder if someone whose wife has just left them really wants to hear how perfect someone elses wife (allegedly) is.

Giving up on a unrequited love is like giving up smoking. You don't know you're over it till one day you haven't thought about it for a few days, then you realize you are free of the addiction/memory.

Regarding a woman, a change of location or stomping grounds can certainly help, for me it was a change of continent, maybe a less drastic distance for the op. 

But patience is required for you can't deliberately forget someone in my view.

4 minutes ago, Seizetheday said:

Two phrases that come to mind, there is always someone better and, there are many fish in the sea.

Life isn't a dress rehearsal, make the most of it. Move on.

That`s a myth. Finding a decent partner is similar to fishing, only on rare occasions does a fisherman hook a prize catch.