Displeased driver fabulously poses in front of another car in the middle of traffic

webfact

3 hours ago, Fookhaht said:

Honk at another driver in Thailand = worse than a physical threat.  I've seen a lot more violent reactions to a honk than what this peacock displayed.   I arrived in Thailand a honking maniac (my upbringing).  Over the years, I have my rebuking Thai friends to thank for not having gotten shot by now.  

It's the culture--roll with it folks. 

If you are from India; then I understand about the Honking. I'm still deaf from my last business trip. No one gets angry,

they just honk their horns; non non non stop.

11 minutes ago, bark said:

If you are from India; then I understand about the Honking. I'm still deaf from my last business trip. No one gets angry,

they just honk their horns; non non non stop.

Israelis and Arabs as well!  Don't get a hotel near a busy street.  You'll regret it.  24-hour honking. 

2 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

And we thought the dinosaurs died out millions of years ago. . . 

It was only the homosexual dinosaurs that became extinct, the normal ones of us are still around trying to uphold decent standards which includes not mincing about in the road.

6 hours ago, Fookhaht said:

Honk at another driver in Thailand = worse than a physical threat.  I've seen a lot more violent reactions to a honk than what this peacock displayed.   I arrived in Thailand a honking maniac (my upbringing).  Over the years, I have my rebuking Thai friends to thank for not having gotten shot by now.  

It's the culture--roll with it folks. 

I was the same as you, always blasting the idiots with the horn, my Mrs has told me innumerable times not to do it or make hand gestures, one guy got really mad and followed us for ages until I managed to lose him, now it's windows up, hands firmly on the wheel and curse silently.  

2 minutes ago, Jonmarleesco said:

And then some p____d off, 6' 4", 16 stone rugby player climbs out of the other car, cricket bat in hand ... and Mr. Tough Guy has nowhere to go.

I would guess he would simply "sashay" back to his own car.

No rugby player would take pride in thumping that little guy.

3 hours ago, Jonmarleesco said:

And then some p____d off, 6' 4", 16 stone rugby player climbs out of the other car, cricket bat in hand ... and Mr. Tough Guy has nowhere to go.

And pray tell, why would a 6' 4" 16 Stone Rugby player have a Cricket bat ? 

Just joshing with you, I can imagine the look on the pansy's face :D 

11 hours ago, gchurch259 said:

....just another idiot who can not even pull up his pants, there are plenty around !!

Father? Is that you?

photo-161946.jpg

More to the point, are you suggesting this is how "trousers" should be worn?

Edited by HooHaa

I didn't think children were allowed to drive. Another child in a (puny) adult body. Plenty of them in Thailand.

Actually there might be a reason for this. Thais live their entire life having to cede to their 'betters', and be talked down to by anyone wearing a uniform, of a perceived higher social standing etc. So they'll take any chance they get to 'fight back'.

On September 3, 2016 at 10:08 AM, Bangkok Barry said:

I didn't think children were allowed to drive. Another child in a (puny) adult body. Plenty of them in Thailand.

Actually there might be a reason for this. Thais live their entire life having to cede to their 'betters', and be talked down to by anyone wearing a uniform, of a perceived higher social standing etc. So they'll take any chance they get to 'fight back'.

...especially if they can hide behind darkened vehicle windows.   Ya gotta hand it to this guy for getting out of his safe "cocoon."  It must have had something to do with his self-perception of having an intimidating presence.  :whistling:

On 9/2/2016 at 9:41 AM, ClutchClark said:

I far prefer the Russian videos where guys jump out with bats and then a full brawl takes place while other cars just drive by like its another day in paradise.

This was also my first thought.  "He just stood there?  Would like to see him in Russia..."

Is the story here the fact that he didn't jump on the bonnet in a Tony Jaa stylie,with an AK-47 in his hand and a huge knife between his teeth high on Yabba and drunk on Lao Khao wanting to kill all men,women,children and small animals within the offending vehicle?