Bill fees that make you laugh

JAFO

Just now, Rc2702 said:

The guys an absolute argument waiting to happen. He probably said sorry once in his life. If it was a sunny day and someone said the sky was blue I doubt he would agree. You know the type you know it's true. Dirt dropping into bottle sounds like a very bad case of mouldy dandruff. When i was 15 a lad burst through the toilet door at school and began frantically washing his ear. I said you ok mate  he said a bird just shat in his ear hole. I reckon that's at least 250000/1 minimum that can happen. Inside the ear hole. Dirt falling into your bottle anywhere is in the same league as that. Get a drip ardokano. 

Ardo would argue the day is sunnier and the sky is bluer in Hong Kong.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I think you are silly Ardokan sorry but on one hand you state your a poor guy but on another you have been using hotel rooms which would be considered expensive in most countries. Your loyalty cards and need for club class says your  full of c.rap too. Agoda is no where near as expensive. I am glad you were honest about your "loyalty" cards but if your poor guy you should be more pro active about choosing accomodation and loyalty cards in most cases are not always best value. MBK one of most visited places for tourists in thailand so of course novatEl will charge more for that location. 

Where is expensive?? Sorry can you explain?

$100-200 per day can make even worker in many industry..

As example construction in US,HK, UK

agricultural worker in Australia..

and many another..

So you can say  cost hotel one or even half of day salary worker it expensive??

But we not talking about how deep any guys pocket

its be just as example..And i Give you SAME HOTEL!!!  In simular place.. even i guess Near Yau Ma Tei even more visitor per day.. it near many Plaza , fashion market, night market, street pink light etc..

I need be more activity??

You  suggest for me Agoda as cheap place..

but i tell you i fine in 90% time cheaper price than in Agoda for same hotel..

Ha Ha

may be it you need find?

Objections to the specific facts will be on the topic of discussion?
  I have concrete facts and evidence my words. and you?

@ardokano even if it has the same brand name it does not make it the same hotel. Just to point the obvious. Also if you have a couple of reads on the branch hotels you can see even more difference. $100 a day will get you quite far in LoS, if you're willing to settle without executive privileges(free drinks in sky lounges etc). You're comparing apples and monkeys for your argument - unwise:rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, ardokano said:

Where is expensive?? Sorry can you explain?

$100-200 per day can make even worker in many industry..

As example construction in US,HK, UK

agricultural worker in Australia..

and many another..

So you can say  cost hotel one or even half of day salary worker it expensive??

But we not talking about how deep any guys pocket

its be just as example..And i Give you SAME HOTEL!!!  In simular place.. even i guess Near Yau Ma Tei even more visitor per day.. it near many Plaza , fashion market, night market, street pink light etc..

I need be more activity??

You  suggest for me Agoda as cheap place..

but i tell you i fine in 90% time cheaper price than in Agoda for same hotel..

Ha Ha

may be it you need find?

Objections to the specific facts will be on the topic of discussion?
  I have concrete facts and evidence my words.

At least your Trying ardokano

Ok but how many times water dropped in your bottle ardokano?  You got a picture of that too with a dated newspaper? Don't try and find a a 5 month old newspaper now ardokano.  £576 for two rooms for 1 night most would say is expensive for most guys and you class yourself as a "poor guy" 

Yau Ma Tei 400 metres from novatel nathan rd a massive host of competition.there is no shopping centre in the same breath of MBK as far as I recall round there . Your problem is with novatel not thailand. Your hotel is the backside of the MBK it's 50 metres from the front what did you expect? Your proof means squat you could have been upgraded loyalty point redemption a while host of variables. You saying novatel lack of water required you to go to 711 to get water? No water I  the hotel?? Was it not blessed water or something?

What's the necessity for you when staying in hotels? 

On 24.09.2016 at 3:35 PM, jabis said:

@ardokano even if it has the same brand name it does not make it the same hotel. Just to point the obvious. Also if you have a couple of reads on the branch hotels you can see even more difference. $100 a day will get you quite far in LoS, if you're willing to settle without executive privileges(free drinks in sky lounges etc). You're comparing apples and monkeys for your argument - unwise:rolleyes:

Yes is it..

Even different stars raiting can be same brand name..

But i stay in this is hotels.. so cant se difference..

Do you?

so explain .. show what is different?

On 21.09.2016 at 9:42 AM, Rc2702 said:

Sir, you are not making any sense. 

London and HK versus Thailand hotels = no compare.  How are you booking hotels sir? Direct with hotel you want to stay at?  What locations in thailand you stay?

The Langham HK - £200 + a night.

(One night was enough)

The Brittania international hotel - £85 a night.

(Bit old but lovely rooms if your nice to reception ) 11th floor If recall correctly. Amazing english two floor room. Sorry no images, been a while.

Most comparable hotels in thailand can be booked via websites like agoda for half the cost. 

On 24.09.2016 at 3:54 PM, Rc2702 said:

At least your Trying ardokano

Ok but how many times water dropped in your bottle ardokano?  You got a picture of that too with a dated newspaper? Don't try and find a a 5 month old newspaper now ardokano.  £576 for two rooms for 1 night most would say is expensive for most guys and you class yourself as a "poor guy" 

Yau Ma Tei 400 metres from novatel nathan rd a massive host of competition.there is no shopping centre in the same breath of MBK as far as I recall round there . Your problem is with novatel not thailand. Your hotel is the backside of the MBK it's 50 metres from the front what did you expect? Your proof means squat you could have been upgraded loyalty point redemption a while host of variables. You saying novatel lack of water required you to go to 711 to get water? No water I  the hotel?? Was it not blessed water or something?

What's the necessity for you when staying in hotels? 

I showed you an example
  I do not see prices cheaper Bangkok twice.
they may even be more expensive than in London or Hong Kong.
  I can look in my email and other hotels if you do not like the location. I assure that the price of a Novotel Century be less than 1500 HK

Holiday Inn Golden Mile  can be less 2000 HK for 4 people. two king size bad..

But i never see you give any proofs your words...

Where in Bangkok Cheapest?

PS

ANd...

when there is nothing to object
  go to the discussion of the personality opponent.. it is banal.

On 23/09/2016 at 8:41 PM, ardokano said:

Wembly its cetral?

Novotel its fine for you?

In London MANY Nice place

for £60-120... And  Sure near hotel never  some sort of dirt falling into the bottle water from some like this

C360_2016-08-22-14-52-03-996.jpg

SO again'

In Thailand if you pay cheap you got even cheaper..

Almost

Wembley is not central London it's a HA post code which belongs to Harrow. It's a bit of a dive wembley.

Ardokano, your boring me check out numbeo and argue with them. Your loyalty programme,  necessities for a poor man and general unwillingness to think reasonably tell me all I need to know. You like to argue the toss I see that. So look in the mirror and argue with that guy you may both agree. Good luck poor man !!!

4 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Wembley is not central London it's a HA post code which belongs to Harrow. It's a bit of a dive wembley.

Ardokano, your boring me check out numbeo and argue with them. Your loyalty programme,  necessities for a poor man and general unwillingness to think reasonably tell me all I need to know. You like to argue the toss I see that. So look in the mirror and argue with that guy you may both agree. Good luck poor man !!!

in fact nothing to argue?
I not saw examples from you confirming your approval.

So where in Thailand price cheaper twince?:rolleyes:

and  talk about the  opponent personality if nothing substantive discussion argue.

PS

Dear sir Wembley more clean and civilized than the center of Bangkok .. This is a great indulgence to compare Wembley  with centr Bangkok..

But still wait you some example or any proof your words..

or you sir, are one of those individuals who can speak the not truth and cant  give proof words?

Anyway.. 

for wish me luck Thank you..

same to you..sir