Expats or Thais? Who are more judgemental?

JJGreen

5 minutes ago, JJGreen said:

Hahahah ....proof?

Its an opinion dude... opinions may differ

As immediate proof..yourself and transam have backed it up admirably with your judgemental statements about myself.

You can't make up funny stuff like this

You made an assertion...... You back it up :thumbsup:

The fact that I disagree with you assertion ( Perhaps Transam also ) is not representative of the Farang population of Thailand.

Yeah, you are correct, you cannot make up  this stuff. only troglidytes  that live under bridges can come up with this stuff.

As you have no backup, if the cap fits, wear it.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JJGreen said:

It was your suggestion...go for it

Both groups like to gossip but many farangs here are overly judgmental. Maybe its just a Western trait or something that happens when they come to Thailand

No, no it was you who said many Farangs are over judgemental and I was interested in what examples you had.

Both groups like to gossip but many farangs here are overly judgmental. Maybe its just a Western trait or something that happens when they come to Thailand

No, no it was you who said many Farangs are over judgemental and I was interested in what examples you had.

Oh come on...you dont know examples of people being judgemental in life?

30 minutes ago, JJGreen said:

It was your suggestion...go for it

Well your post is judgmental if that helps. 

Well your post is judgmental if that helps. 

How original and unexpected...

See my post #27

3 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

He was a clever boxer Muhammed Ali. He'd literally tire his opponent out having them running all over the ring getting frustrated and using up all their energy. And then he'd wait until just the right moment and go for the kill. He always seem to time it so perfectly. 

Judgemental in what respect????

For instance on driving!!!

On cultures!!!!

On clothes worn!!!.

How can we possibly know who is more judgemental on the whole of life.

Define what you want people to give there opinion on as thats all it can be opinion not based on any fact.

For instance yourself you are so judgemental on anyone who posts on your many threads who disagree or digress from your chosen agenda.

Where as when you post on other people's threads you seem to run with the pack in fear of being judged yourself. 

Judgemental in what respect????

For instance on driving!!!

On cultures!!!!

On clothes worn!!!.

How can we possibly know who is more judgemental on the whole of life.

Define what you want people to give there opinion on as thats all it can be opinion not based on any fact.

For instance yourself you are so judgemental on anyone who posts on your many threads who disagree or digress from your chosen agenda.

Where as when you post on other people's threads you seem to run with the pack in fear of being judged yourself. 

Here we go again ...making the OP about me on a personal level...the attack method of the dimwitted

You ask why i run with the crowd...well..i dont...but do u see me attacking the OP in other threads? No. .. because it reflects poorly on me if i did...i focus on the subject...This isn't crime CSI so no need to look for flaws in the villain or holes in a story.

Why am i different here? Because posters like you can't understand the difference between a topic and the person making the topic...

Im not here to hold your hand through a thread or topic. The topic is broad and basic so make your own conclusions...or don't .

18 minutes ago, JJGreen said:

Here we go again ...making the OP about me on a personal level...the attack method of the dimwitted

You ask why i run with the crowd...well..i dont...but do u see me attacking the OP in other threads? No. .. because it reflects poorly on me if i did...i focus on the subject...This isn't crime CSI so no need to look for flaws in the villain or holes in a story.

Why am i different here? Because posters like you can't understand the difference between a topic and the person making the topic...

Im not here to hold your hand through a thread or topic. The topic is broad and basic so make your own conclusions...or don't .

Another cop out I'm afraid to say in the words of a very wise man

You have been me sure and weighed and have been found lacking in all respects. Mr JJ you have now been confined to my ignore list. Yeah no more silly threads. Ps sticks and stones. Sticks and stones.

Another cop out I'm afraid to say in the words of a very wise man

You have been me sure and weighed and have been found lacking in all respects. Mr JJ you have now been confined to my ignore list. Yeah no more silly threads. Ps sticks and stones. Sticks and stones.

Praise the lord for that.

Of course you could have just placed me on ignore...no need to be so dramatic

Hey Troll

It is YOUR thread and it YOUR examples that we are all waiting for with baited breath.

Do not let us down now,

C'mon, YOU can do it or you can scuttle back under your bridge

Wow..how sad for you that yourself and your sycophants have to rely on JJ to guide your opinions in life.

5 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

How about some examples of being Judgemental

Yes please examples are always good. 

Like how can thai people be less judgemental if they are only aware of their immediate surroundings/country. Someone said. Surely it just means they may judge you with limited knowledge.

You here for holiday? Springs to mind.

15 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

Far and away the best boxer I've ever watched. He didn't match up well against Joe Fraizers style though. Sorry about the misspell Joe. Ali could take a punch too, so he still beat him. The kinky headed Idiot ruined the sport.