iPhone 7/7+

anotheruser

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 14 November, 2016 at 5:27 PM, crackhouseparty said:

With respect, I know dozens of people like you, JHolmesJR.  Always talking about waiting until the next version and then nothing happens and then more talk about waiting for the following version.  I always upgrade and sell my in-hand iPhone for top dollar, otherwise I'd be like you - waiting forever - which you've been doing for years as your iPhone 4 purchase suggests.

Up to you, but you'll never have anything nice and up to date with that philosophy.

when next years 10th anniversary model appears, I will pounce…..maybe…hehe

On 11/23/2016 at 2:05 PM, revgreen said:

Upgraded my 6 to a 7+ yesterday. I was hesitant at first but I'm really loving the larger screen. Camera is beautiful as well.

Yeah once you get a plus it is hard to switch to smaller screens. It makes the phone so much more enjoyable to use.  My partner moved from an iPhone 5 to a plus and he uses his phone more than ever now. 

I have a 7+. I got it from a f/*@buddy. 

It's the typical apple nonsense. Exactly the same as the previous version, with a few small improvements to make you buy it. 

Camera is said to be better. I don't think the human eye can tell the difference. You only experience the difference when you look at the specs sheet. 

It's waterproof. I tried it, it's not waterproof, just water resistant to some extent. 

The screen is better, but it's still nothing compared to Samsung's amoled screen. 

It's like the iPad mini 2 and 3. The only difference was that the 3 had a fingerprint sensor and was available in gold, lol. 

Apple is not any better than other phones, they simply make the devices pretty so it's pleasing to the senses which kinda guarantees the purchase. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2016/12/18 at 3:19 PM, Mosriion said:

if Move to iOS won't works, also try another alternative - Mobiledic phone transfer, which can help transfer data between android and iphone.

http://www.android-rescuer.com/transfer-messages-from-android-to-iphone.html

Yeah , to sync data from Android to iPhone or from iPhone to Android phone is not easy to complete, anyway , thanks for your step , i will try it next time ,

Archived