Visa number to enter on arrival card

I have a Non B visa with a BOI company. I got the visa in March (3 month visa) and the entry stamp was changed to a year at immigration once I had entered the country.  The visa is obviously stamped as used. 

I've now taken a short trip outside the country (with a re-entry permit), what visa number do I need to enter on the arrival card? I want to make sure they see the relevant info and don't just stamp me in for 30 days. 

Yes.

Your re-entry permit number.

What i have done before is to write that number on the arrival form where it asks for visa number, and write in English reentry next to the number.

And when i go through the arrival immigration I actually put my arrival form in next to my reentry permit, just so he or she can see it.

Maybe not necessary, but why not make it easy for them to see?

• Like 1

On 10/9/2559 at 11:44 AM, brewsterbudgen said:

It's also important to check that the Immigration Officer has seen the re-entry permit and stamped your passport accordingly.  It's far easier to correct an error there and then at the airport, than later.

Agree.

I had this happen at Chong Chom border - was only stamped in for 30 days. Caused a slight hiatus as the officer didn't have a 'cancelled' stamp and had to send someone over to to the exit immigration desk!  Wasted half a page in my passport !!