Border run or flight out

16 hours ago, Bullie said:

A border run should suffice - unless they've changed the rules recently!

Ubon-Joe should be able to give you the final word on this.

Agreed...he is the go to guy for anything on this topic...he knows more than the Thai agent I used previously for my visa issues...

17 hours ago, Bullie said:

A border run should suffice - unless they've changed the rules recently!

Ubon-Joe should be able to give you the final word on this.

27 minutes ago, hdkane said:

Agreed...he is the go to guy for anything on this topic...he knows more than the Thai agent I used previously for my visa issues...

No need for me to reply since the correct answer has already been given by Lite Beer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KhunBENQ said:

Which Expedia site?

German site shows significantly higher price (converted from Euro).

Thai site (expedia.co.th) shows exact same price as AirAsia site ("from ฿2,963.60") on Sep 29.

I use the Thai site. It now shows the higher price for Sep 29, but still the lower 2238 for Sep 28.

17 hours ago, natway09 said:

For what it is worth I would suggest you have a mini holiday with a flight out to a country close to us.\

Less hassle & looks better.

But the OP is right any exit is legal to the best of my knowledge which is 12 months old

Ridiculous advice for someone who has a Multi-entry Non-Imm visa. Your advice might be ok for someone who was using visa exempt entries - but not for a visa holder.

Edited by muzmurray

Ridiculous advice for someone who has a Multi-entry Non-Imm visa. Your advice might be ok for someone who was using visa exempt entries - but not for a visa holder.

People have been recently denied exit at Ranong Victoria Point with valid multi non-b visa. Not sure about non-o though...

6 minutes ago, gwyd1982 said:

People have been recently denied exit at Ranong Victoria Point with valid multi non-b visa. Not sure about non-o though...

That is because those with the non-b visa didn't have a work permit to show them. Not a problem for a non-o visa.

That is because those with the non-b visa didn't have a work permit to show them. Not a problem for a non-o visa.

Actually denied with WP. 2 or 3 days ago. They have been telling people to go to Samui to get an extension even though some companies don't qualify. 1474039849575.jpg.90b48cb9749b575adb6d88