My Thai business partners want to quit company... what can I do?

With 2 Thai partners (one of which is my wife) I have a Thai Ltd. (each 33,3%). My Thai partners want to get out of the company - we don't fight or quarrel, but they just cannot commit themselves to the entrepeneurial job, because they both have fulltime jobs.

We have a few options to consider, among others to close the company and loose our initial investments. 

Could someone advise me what I could do to keep the company? 

to add to the question: I don't want nor need a wp.... i am an investor. We were working on the realization of a businessplan, in which they agreed to partner substantially, in other words 'do the job'. They found now that they don't have time to do that, so they left me with the option to close the company or to take over.... it seems that the latter is not possible (due to the 49% max). If I choose whatever way to go on ,  I have to hire Thai to do the work the partners were not able to do... 

If there is really no other possibillity than find another 51% Thai partner(s), than I consider - as opted in earlier topic - to close the doors behind me and take my losses.

In my first year at University I took a class in business law ... the law professor advised the class never to enter into partnership in a business. I guess that he had experiences as a lawyer and as an academic that led him to conclude that. 

Good luck, personally I would not do business in a place where I could never be the 100% owner. Each to their own.