Body in freezer: "Maybe not French" says police chief Sanit

webfact

4 hours ago, Peter Pattaya said:

Thai forensics team have established that the freezer man is not french as he was frozen not fried! (French fries)

How wrong could you be, ask anybody who makes real french fries they get frozen first 

before they get fried ( sorry to all the Belgium people for the word French fries ):sorry:

First of all, this is not a troll. I am annoyed because a lot times when I read the English written here I have to read it twice to try and understand what you are trying to say.

You should read the "The Complete Plain Words"  by Sir Ernest Gowers( maybe still in print i don't know). Just write plain simple English for heaven's sake.

If you don't, your English will get from bad to worse, like a drunken man who drinks because he fails and he fails all the more because he drinks.

Get some T-shirts that say, "Have you done justice to your English Language?" (it means have you done your best, nothing to do with the legal system). Are you aware the French are ganging up on you? They take great care of their mother tongue.

I am probably wrong, but is the Thai for Frenchman not "khon farang" or something very like it?

So could the nice policeman not have been saying the body was "not a farang", meaning "not a european foreigner",  rather than "not a Frenchman"?