Evil grandmother sold granddaughter, 15, into sex - 72 year old man charged with rape

webfact

Evil grandmother sold granddaughter, 15, into sex - 72 year old man charged with rape

pm2.jpg

Image: Daly News

TRANG: -- Police in Trang in Southern Thailand have charged a 66 year old grandmother with selling her own granddaughter for sex.

A 72 year old man is in custody for rape.

When the teenager got pregnant and had a child from the old man, gran forced her out onto the streets to have sex with other men, reported Daily News.

Then she blackmailed the old man so as not to tell his wife.

The sad tale came out of the Kantang area of Trang province after a 15 year old girl named only as B reported to authorities that she had been forced out of her home. 

Social services were informed and then police who obtained an arrest warrant for her grandmother on charges of selling a minor under her care into sex.

A six month old child was also taken into care.

Yesterday police questioned the grandmother, named as Daeng, who denies everything.

Also arrested was a 72 year old man called Dam on a charge of rape of a minor.

B and her nine year old sister had been abandoned by their mother who ran off with a new man. They were left with their grandmother.

Police say that B was forced to sleep with Dam for money on many occasions. Gran kept all the money herself.

The teenager got pregnant and in March this year gave birth. 

After this police say the grandmother forced B onto the streets to sell herself - and if she didn't go out she was threatened with physical violence and eviction.

Meanwhile the grandmother attempted to extort 300,000 baht from Dam who bargained it down to 130,000. This was paid so that his wife would not get to hear of the pregnancy and what he had been doing.

While Daeng denied everything Dam said that the girl was indeed brought to him to have sex. He told police that he only did this two or three times  and it was not rape as she agreed to it.

He gave further evidence that back in 2014 B's mother had brought her daughter to him and asked for money to go to her hometown. 

He gave her 2,000 baht. He said that he didn't sleep with her then, just fondled the young girl's breasts.

Police now want to arrest the girl's 42 year old mother as well on a charge of selling her daughter into sex.

They said that B was controlled by her grandmother. She was still at school but was given just one meal a day and was ordered to do things on pain of violence.

They believe that the nine year old sister would have been next to fall victim had the case not come to light.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-09-28

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the neighbors and other people around that saw the ' Odd couple " of 15 and 72

years old together as a husband and wife said nothing?? 

What's wrong with people now days that are turning a blind eye to people plight?

too busy with their trivial pursuits on their electronic devices and social media?

Only the tip of the iceberg. My gf told me one of our neighbors sold her fourteen year old daughter to a forty two year old man for 10,000 Baht. The man got drunk and beat the hell out of the girl and she ran away. The man demanded his 10,000 Baht back. The mother got in touch with the girl and demanded she return to the man so she (the mother) wouldn't have to give back the 10,000 Baht. The girl never returned.

15 minutes ago, ScotBkk said:

Disgusting evil old witch. It's hard to take onboard grandma selling her grandchild for sex.

What's happening to Thailand of late it's children are being sacrificed as sex objects !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember a story from 1-2 years back of a granny who was pimping her two granddaughters, age range 10-14,  and she'd delivered and collect them from the customers on the back of her pedal cycle. One of the customers was a teacher in the local school.

Then there's the infamous situation of a grandmother, a 14 year old girl and a monk who is now living the high life in the US.

I remember a story from 1-2 years back of a granny who was pimping her two granddaughters, age range 10-14,  and she'd delivered and collect them from the customers on the back of her pedal cycle. One of the customers was a teacher in the local school.

Then there's the infamous situation of a grandmother, a 14 year old girl and a monk who is now living the high life in the US.

The mind Boggles

Something deep rooted in the sub-conscious at work here to even contemplate such treachery.

The more I read about kids abuse in Thailand, makes me think how much more of this is going on !!!

People comparing what happens around the world is of no concern given that we're living in this country and feel compassionate about its children as a whole.

Thank you for giving me a insight into your experiences you've come across which I assume from your many stories you've gathered over the years

3 minutes ago, ScotBkk said:

The mind Boggles
Something deep rooted in the sub-conscious at work here to even contemplate such treachery.

The more I read about kids abuse in Thailand, makes me think how much more of his is going on !!!

People comparing what happens around the world is of no concern given that we're living in this country and feel compassionate about its children as a whole.

The lust for money trumps everything and no more so in situations like this, nothing else matters.

I suppose a shrink might see something about some grandparents resenting having children dumped on them and taking their anger out on the only people within reach but it's just so hard to understand.

Edited by NongKhaiKid

Many Thai's are still living in the dark ages; sexual abuse of underage girls and boys by family members or anyone who wants to 'buy' is rife in many villages.   Some will say this is rubbish but i've witnessed a lot of it in the last ten years.   Most communities have Policemen living in them but they turn a blind eye to such goings on.

29 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:

Many Thai's are still living in the dark ages; sexual abuse of underage girls and boys by family members or anyone who wants to 'buy' is rife in many villages.   Some will say this is rubbish but i've witnessed a lot of it in the last ten years.   Most communities have Policemen living in them but they turn a blind eye to such goings on.

Look at village marriage involving young teenage girls, money changes hands so the parents are happy and the village attends the piss up, headman etc and all.

3 hours ago, Yoram said:

And the neighbors and other people around that saw the ' Odd couple " of 15 and 72

What's wrong with people now days that are turning a blind eye to people plight?

too busy with their trivial pursuits on their electronic devices and social media?

I believe it is much less common now days than it was in the past.  From my experience in Thailand in the 1960's.  

3 hours ago, Yoram said:

They were not living as a couple. The old man was living with an adult wife. The young girl was brought to him only for sex but got pregnant.  He was being extorted by the grandmother so she wouldn't tell his wife about the baby, or the sex with the young girl. The young girl's mother and grandmother both sold her for sex to the man.  And she was sold to other people as well.

3 hours ago, Yoram said:

He probably visited the girls home, the neighbours probably thought he was having  a bit of fun with the gran...

3 hours ago, Yoram said:

I doubt they were spending moonlight nights walking about the town. Sounds like she was brought to him undercover.

4 hours ago, Yoram said:

from the OP I understood that she was brought to him or he came to her grandmother's place just for sex. It says nothing about them living together nor going out on dates. Further more it says he was blackmailed so granny won't tell his wife about it, so I guess no neighbor or anyone around could have known just from seeing something there. BTW - as I am sure his wife already heard about it, I wonder if he'd get a refund....

4 hours ago, Pimay1 said:

Only the tip of the iceberg. My gf told me one of our neighbors sold her fourteen year old daughter to a forty two year old man for 10,000 Baht. The man got drunk and beat the hell out of the girl and she ran away. The man demanded his 10,000 Baht back. The mother got in touch with the girl and demanded she return to the man so she (the mother) wouldn't have to give back the 10,000 Baht. The girl never returned.

From stories I've heard from several Thais it's quite common for the less well off to sell a daughters virginity. And quite a few men, especially those of Chinese ethnicity, regard deflowering a young lady as something that is good for their health, strength and power. 

As money rules everything here, there is a demand and supply will satisfy that to get money. Sad really.