'help Boot My Girlfriend Out Of London' Sequel

walg

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's obviously something in Australian sheep dip that causes those who come into regular contact with the stuff to believe they possess intellectual powers beyond what is evident to the rest of us from their pitiful posts.

Terry I can excuse; his imagination, if not his intellect, is truly outstanding.

However Donz, I do admit to owing you an apology.

I mistook your last outpouring for nappy rash induced whimpering, I had no idea you where exercising your powers of wit.

Please Mr Guest House I wasnt a country boy I didnt get into the Sheep Dip Am I OK ???

But gotta tell ya, (now thers some good oz lingo..)I agree with Terry your boy is a Ding aling..

He had a good run and I must admit I felt sorry for him..

But second time around Trollsville hey.. :D:D:o:D

Terry, that's twice in one thread you've suggested I get down the 7/11.

At the risk of prompting another 'Jackanory', have you got shares in 7/11?

no,

im sorry guesthouse as i suggested once you go down to 7/11 and buy a sense of humour. :D

your not silly, and you did go down to 7/11 and buy that sense of humour so i salute you my friend. :D

i ain't got shares in 7/11 but i wish i did as its twisting off here on rambuttri street and id be able to buy that guesthouse for you. :D

you could live down the bottom and id have the bleeding penthouse. :D

look guesthouse, im a real switched on aussie punter but i aint got a frigging clue what a jackanory is. ? :D

you are going to have to spill the good oil and fill me in please. :D

us aussies are very clued in but dont speak that roman lingo. :D:D

cheers guesthouse. :o

Interesting to see my broken heart has created some heated international debate.

Guesthouse was kind enough to make an effort and help me out and for this I am grateful.

Time is already healing my wounds and I am turning my attention towards next weeks trip to Thailand. Lucky I had that one booked up! Now the ex isn't coming I have double money to fritter elsewhere!

As for my decision. I think as many of you suggested I will hold my head up high and walk off, chalking it up next to my other failiures. I will write the embassy a simple letter stating our relationship has broken down and let that go on her file. She can then see out her visa and be happy for the time being. This way is technically easier and will leave me with a good clean concience for as some of you suggested I could payback big time in the future if I mess her life up just to get revenge. She is young and the fact that she has played me should not mean her life should be ruined.

As for the possible claims of abuse. Well my little bit of legal advice told me without evidence there is little chance the police would be ever be involved.

My head is clearing quicker than I expected and I have no regrets about my time with her. We had a great time and I hope she will use the 2+ years education I have given her to good use. If she tries to contact me again I will let me head do the thinking and refuse to speak with her.

I am now looking forward to a single life, improved financial situation and my forthcoming month in Thailand and all the things that that combination of wonderful things can bring.

I will let you know the final results.

Good to hear you've cleared your head enough to have some sensible action. You're on the right course. Make sure you're protected as others have mentioned here before. It's a tough think to go through and happens too often.

Cheers. :o

I am going to stick to politicians, dentists, members of parliament and prison officers from now on. I will be in Pattaya for sometime of my trip. Thanks for the invite. Would be great to meet a few of my advisors. :o

Interesting to see my broken heart has created some heated international debate.

Guesthouse was kind enough to make an effort and help me out and for this I am grateful.

Time is already healing my wounds and I am turning my attention towards next weeks trip to Thailand. Lucky I had that one booked up! Now the ex isn't coming I have double money to fritter elsewhere!

As for my decision. I think as many of you suggested I will hold my head up high and walk off, chalking it up next to my other failiures. I will write the embassy a simple letter stating our relationship has broken down and let that go on her file. She can then see out her visa and be happy for the time being. This way is technically easier and will leave me with a good clean concience for as some of you suggested I could payback big time in the future if I mess her life up just to get revenge. She is young and the fact that she has played me should not mean her life should be ruined.

As for the possible claims of abuse. Well my little bit of legal advice told me without evidence there is little chance the police would be ever be involved.

My head is clearing quicker than I expected and I have no regrets about my time with her. We had a great time and I hope she will use the 2+ years education I have given her to good use. If she tries to contact me again I will let me head do the thinking and refuse to speak with her.

I am now looking forward to a single life, improved financial situation and my forthcoming month in Thailand and all the things that that combination of wonderful things can bring.

Good on ya Wal, step in the right direction mate, and your a better man for it. Best of luck.

Please use the RIGHT head next time!

Hope this will be a good lesson on what to steer away from. Take the safe route next time. :o

thats what i like to hear mate. you've finally snapped back into reality but your thread maybe helped some other punters of the perils of getting involved with the bar girls.

remember next time to pay and play and its all good. :D

if thats your scene that is. :o