rooster59

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, 2unique said:

She's from Pattaya so maybe Mr. Sharkey already knows her.

Fair play, she's been best in SE Asia, said she would come back bigger and harder.. and she has

Pattaya woman wins US bodybuilding competition (5).jpg

I know Fon personally, and yes she was born as a woman. She used to be personal trainer in Cawow, she has her own gym in Nongprue, but often works out at Universe gym.

Congratulations to Fon, she has worked hard for it.

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

You really should stop saying things are PC as you clearly have no idea what it means.

It is not PC to state that this woman has very right to decide on her body shape. 

No one else has a say.

The consequences of her choices are hers and she has the right to make her own mistakes.

Most of the comments directed against her have been made by individuals who don't find her body type attractive.

Tough if that is the case.

They have no say.

And lets face many women put up with body types they find unattractive due to financial considerations...

Body types that are far from healthy and are filled with unhealthy [if not poisonous in some cases] substances on a regular basis.

Glorifying these unhealthy body building events that reinforce eating disorders and substance abuse is not doing women or men any favors. 

Much better and more responsible to promote and encourage healthy methods of improving the human body through sports and athletics. 

This is not a sport.

I encourage you to research the lifestyle necessary to achieve these results...

3 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

Glorifying these unhealthy body building events that reinforce eating disorders and substance abuse is not doing women or men any favors. 

Much better and more responsible to promote and encourage healthy methods of improving the human body through sports and athletics. 

This is not a sport.

I encourage you to research the lifestyle necessary to achieve these results...

I never said it was a sport. 

I said she has the right to make her own choices and she does. 

The abuse she is receiving on this thread is aimed at her looks. Again her choices are no ones business. If they aren't the healthiest dietary wise then she belongs with the majority. 

Which eating disorders are you referring to?

Are they the same ones that models suffer from to achieve their body shape, ones which rarely lead to the levels of abuse we are seeing in this thread. 

Just now, Bluespunk said:

I never said it was a sport. 

I said she has the right to make her own choices and she does. 

The abuse she is receiving on this thread is aimed at her looks. Again her choices are no ones business. If they aren't the healthiest dietary wise then she belongs with the majority. 

Which eating disorders are you referring to?

Are they the same ones that models suffer from to achieve their body shape, ones which rarely lead to the levels of abuse we are seeing in this thread. 

It is a fair and good comparison to make between models and body builders.

Thats a good analogy.

Society promoting female body types that are only achievable by very unhealthy diets.

As for the comments, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But it would not be TVF without some negativity ;-)

Kudos to the women who has won a sporting world championship. Its not all about the AS. she has obviously worked hard for her title. Congratulate her for her achievement please. Her hard work, training and dedication must not of come easy. those that know. Yes she is a woman. A big B***h and strong, I imagine. A testimony to the pharmaceutical companies here that produce amazing generic products at half the price. A bit like a whore monger from the west coming to Thailand and being a weekend millionaire, scoring a beauty for 10 quid.

Good luck to her.

Of course it's all about the steroids.

Take her off them and regardless of diet and training, she'd be a waif in 2-3 years.

This is a competition that rewards women who take large doses of male hormones.

So what if she worked hard? Plenty of women work hard. This is self mutilation. It is a sickness. She needs treatment, not medals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

What's with all the negativity?

She won, good for her. 

I think someone should have a word with the competition organisers though, those medallions the women are wearing are well over the top. 

Bling gone crazy...

Congratulations Fon from myself too, most of us never came near what you have achieved (except probably the guys on here who enjoy  putting people down and who more than lightly never lifted more than their elbow propping up the bar).

Edited by dotpoom

I believe in the US transsexuals are being allowed in competitions with women. My guess is they must be post-op but who knows.There's a story here of one who won in Alaska in high school in women's track. This lady and he friends couldn't get me to believe they were women in Thailand. There are too many trans here that look way too much like them.

In the US, I believe they don't test for drugs in all competitions. Yes, she's a winner but not naturally the best is my guess. They just had those two Thais male bodybuilders kicked out of the ASEAN competition for drugs the other day and she looks bigger than them.

Jeez, put a graveyard in the background of that first pic and it looks like the poster of a zombie movie.  

Regarding the model analogy earlier (unhealthy regimen to achieve a certain look), a better one would be with anorexia in my opinion.  Sure, she worked hard and good on her for doing something she loves and is able to make a career out of, but she must be on industrial quantities of steroids.  Nothing beautiful or uplifting about that.

Edited by ChidlomDweller

33 minutes ago, ChidlomDweller said:

Jeez, put a graveyard in the background of that first pic and it looks like the poster of a zombie movie.  

Regarding the model analogy earlier (unhealthy regimen to achieve a certain look), a better one would be with anorexia in my opinion.  Sure, she worked hard and good on her for doing something she loves and is able to make a career out of, but she must be on industrial quantities of steroids.  Nothing beautiful or uplifting about that.

Many models are anorexic... 

If I rolled over in bed and felt a hard body next to me I would assume I was in the wrong bed.

I wouldn't.
As for female bodybuilders why not? I like a bit of female domination. The only side to this body building sport I don't like is the use of steriods. Artificially enhancing your muscles is cheating. How can they get muscles that big naturally? Yes I like strong women, not like some have said muscle monsters.