US-Russia relations plummet further over Syria, Ukraine

webfact

23 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

Great troll post! LOL

Ditto. You call him a dictator, yet evade admitting he had massive support and was elected, not selected. True is that regimes not following western policy/agenda are all labeled 'dictators.' Your news sources like Wikipedia are just propaganda, get real. It has been suggested like Libya, foreign forces were present to start the unrest, shooting protestors (who killed 7 police- thus the armed forces got involved). He would not destabilize his own developed country. I think you read a lot of propaganda, do no research.

1 hour ago, gemini81 said:

Ditto. You call him a dictator, yet evade admitting he had massive support and was elected, not selected. True is that regimes not following western policy/agenda are all labeled 'dictators.' Your news sources like Wikipedia are just propaganda, get real. It has been suggested like Libya, foreign forces were present to start the unrest, shooting protestors (who killed 7 police- thus the armed forces got involved). He would not destabilize his own developed country. I think you read a lot of propaganda, do no research.

I never said he had massive support,  quite the opposite.

You label anything that doesn't concur with you as propaganda.  That is definitely not true. Just contrary to what you want to hear.

1 hour ago, oilinki said:

For mobile users, who can't see tweets:
"Ex-Russian armed forces chief says RU is fighting in Syria, in part, to stop Qatar building gas pipeline to Europe,& secure Gazprom's market"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar-Turkey_pipeline

A fact many here don't want to admit.  Or just don't realize.  Good post.