Ubon police arrest 63 year old neighbor for sexual assault on girl, 6

webfact

12 hours ago, BookMan said:

Why?  

A simple pedo who likes young girls...isn't that enough?

How do you know he is a pedo with no evidence to date and no prior history revealed?

They could have been friends and her mom manipulated the daughter and set him up.

Your narrow minded thinking is similiar to prosecutors and juries who sentence  millions to jail/prisons worldwide who are innocent.  You need to change your thinking.  At least dna evidence is causing the release of thousands of innocent prisoners worldwide, some who have lost much of their life behind bars.

You would change your thinking if a minor pointed the finger at your, perhaps even your own pissed off daughter and you were innocent.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Why? 

Do you think a six year old would make this up?

How could they come to possess the knowledge to describe such an assault without it actually happening? 

Im not saying the guy did it because I don't know any details. However just because he's not been accused/caught doing this before does not mean he is innocent. 

The child deserves to be heard and given as much credence as this man. 

I know a 7 year old girl who made up a rape allegation about her step dad because he wouldn't buy her a game for her play station. It absolutely destroyed him even after the girl came clean and said it was a lie. He is now living on the streets somewhere.  So don't under estimate what children of that age know and don't know.

52 minutes ago, Kabula said:

How do you know he is a pedo with no evidence to date and no prior history revealed?

They could have been friends and her mom manipulated the daughter and set him up.

Your narrow minded thinking is similiar to prosecutors and juries who sentence  millions to jail/prisons worldwide who are innocent.  You need to change your thinking.  At least dna evidence is causing the release of thousands of innocent prisoners worldwide, some who have lost much of their life behind bars.

You would change your thinking if a minor pointed the finger at your, perhaps even your own pissed off daughter and you were innocent.

Good grief!  

Id be erring on the side of the girl telling the truth first, esp given the way it unfolded...like any reasonable person would be.

It is not normal for an old man to invite a 6 year old into his home alone...You think he wanted conversation?

16 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

where did you get that idea? i have been hanging around with her dad for the last few months as my son goes to the same school as his daughter. he is a great chilled out guy. again where did you get that idea? seriously.

"he has a 6 year old half thai daughter

she has a very strong dislike for thai people and does not fit in at her school very well

when her parents split up she refused to live with her thai mum. "

Edited by forumuser10

20 hours ago, Artisi said:

Where is greenchair when needed to blame the six year old for her disgusting behaviour .

In this particular case, I do believe the child. Simply because a 6 year that has not had such an experience would not be able to verbalise such a lie. If she was 10 or 12, I would be asking for evidence. 

I'm always lurking in the shadows artsy, don't you worry about that. 

Keepin em honest. 

18 hours ago, nottocus said:

Can any anti death penalty people explain why this guy doesn't deserve it? Or the scumbag in the bkk post today who raped his 16 year old daughter to get back at his wife who left him? 

I feel that punishment would far exceed the crime in these cases.

The measure of a society is how it treats its weakest members.

Justice and protection of society over revenge,

1 hour ago, forumuser10 said:

"he has a 6 year old half thai daughter

she has a very strong dislike for thai people and does not fit in at her school very well

when her parents split up she refused to live with her thai mum. "

her daughter is a sharp young girl who has formed her own opinion. her dad has tried to keep a good relationship between her and her mum without success.

Edited by williamgeorgeallen

4 hours ago, Deepinthailand said:

I know a 7 year old girl who made up a rape allegation about her step dad because he wouldn't buy her a game for her play station. It absolutely destroyed him even after the girl came clean and said it was a lie. He is now living on the streets somewhere.  So don't under estimate what children of that age know and don't know.

If the girl was able to describe in detail what happened then there have to be questions raised and investigated as to how they came about that knowledge.

15 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

If the girl was able to describe in detail what happened then there have to be questions raised and investigated as to how they came about that knowledge.

Have you any idea what kids watch nowadays and what they know, the best parents in the world can't stop the intake they get from there peers or older brothers and sisters. All it takes is an allegation of wrong doing twds a kid and all hell breaks loose social workers police are all over it the person who the allegation is made against stands no chance at all. Even after its prove wrong.

2 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

her daughter is a sharp young girl who has formed her own opinion. her dad has tried to keep a good relationship between her and her mum without success.

It is not normal, I would say impossible, to analyse and develop a strong dislike towards ones own race and culture at the age of 6 without the parents influence. 

The 6 year old girl has learned to look down on 50% of herself and her own heritage.

Great job!

50 minutes ago, forumuser10 said:

It is not normal, I would say impossible, to analyse and develop a strong dislike towards ones own race and culture at the age of 6 without the parents influence. 

The 6 year old girl has learned to look down on 50% of herself and her own heritage.

Great job!

you dont know enough to judge the situation. my son at 5 years old can form his own opinions on people. i have never know her dad to say anything bad about thai people. the mum has caused him a lot of problems however. good job by who?

1 hour ago, Deepinthailand said:

Have you any idea what kids watch nowadays and what they know, the best parents in the world can't stop the intake they get from there peers or older brothers and sisters. All it takes is an allegation of wrong doing twds a kid and all hell breaks loose social workers police are all over it the person who the allegation is made against stands no chance at all. Even after its prove wrong.

I have a very good idea what kids are up to and also the very real dangers that at risk children face.

If a child makes allegations of sexual abuse they must be taken seriously and investigated.

Always.

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I have a very good idea what kids are up to and also the very real dangers that at risk children face.

If a child makes allegations of sexual abuse they must be taken seriously and investigated.

Always.

This is not what you eluded to in your other post however I would agree child has to be listened to but without the song and dance routine of hauling the alleged attacker  off named and genraly <deleted> his life up untill the evidence has been tested and is found to be sound

5 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

This is not what you eluded to in your other post however I would agree child has to be listened to but without the song and dance routine of hauling the alleged attacker  off named and genraly <deleted> his life up untill the evidence has been tested and is found to be sound

That is exactly what I have said in other posts I have made on this thread.

I agree however no one should be named until proven guilty.

Edited by Bluespunk

10 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

That is exactly what I have said in other posts I have made on this thread.

I agree however no one should be named until proven guilty.

How could they come to possess the knowledge to describe such an assault without it actually happening? 

This is what I was talking about  

58 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

This is what I was talking about  

And I stand by those. 

The child's claims need to be investigated and taken seriously.

How have they come by such detailed knowledge? 

40 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

And I stand by those. 

The child's claims need to be investigated and taken seriously.

How have they come by such detailed knowledge? 

Did you read my post 6 year old upwards listen and take in lots of things even the best parent in the world can not stop them from listening from peers and older children. They have no idea what they say sometimes but say it any way. Take for instance my granddaughter  4 years old parents don't swear or argue in front of her ever. Walks in to front room from her bedroom sits down and says put the <deleted> cartoons on. They pick things up from everywhere 

Edited by metisdead
Please discontinue your efforts to post in a profane manner.

23 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

Did you read my post 6 year old upwards listen and take in lots of things even the best parent in the world can not stop them from listening from peers and older children. They have no idea what they say sometimes but say it any way. Take for instance my granddaughter  4 years old parents don't swear or argue in front of her ever. Walks in to front room from her bedroom sits down and says put the <deleted> cartoons on. They pick things up from everywhere 

Listening would not enable a child to describe in detail a sexual assault.

That comes with experience of such an attack.

It is naive to think they could describe such an event just because they heard someone mention it.

14 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Listening would not enable a child to describe in detail a sexual assault.

That comes with experience of such an attack.

It is naive to think they could describe such an event just because they heard someone mention it.

We will have to agree to disagree. I am certainly not naive children can quite easily repeat words and sentences. And as we don't know what detail she went into its academic.

5 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

We will have to agree to disagree. I am certainly not naive children can quite easily repeat words and sentences. And as we don't know what detail she went into its academic.

As i said in one of my posts earlier, I have no idea if the guy is guilty or not, which is why names should not be mentioned.

However the girls claims have to be taken seriously.

But yes, agree to disagree it is.

2 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

you dont know enough to judge the situation. my son at 5 years old can form his own opinions on people. i have never know her dad to say anything bad about thai people. the mum has caused him a lot of problems however. good job by who?

I think it is pretty obvious that a 6 year old who questions here own heritage and culture, MUST be very influenced by their parents, or by some other influential adult very close to them. 

Good job? Probably the father for teaching her to look down on 50% of herself.

On 10/4/2016 at 4:19 PM, TSF said:

What always gets me about these case is .... do these dudes really think they can do these things and get away with it? Did this guy really think he could have some kinky fun with the neighbor's little girl and she wouldn't say anything about it to her parents, or the child's mother wouldn't notice something was up with the kid?

Many don't admit to what happened because they feel guilty. That rationale is totally beyond my understanding, but very common. And that is why there have been cases in both the UK (Jimmy Saville and many others) and the USA (Bill Cosby) in which women have stayed silent about (proven or alleged) abuse for many decades. In the case of kids, certainly they would be terrified of talking if an adult threatened them. Do you remember being a child and being afraid of any grown-ups?