Dynasat TV

Jai Dee

Yep, firmware upgrade is needed so the box can keep auto updating.

On an aside, Dynasat's angelbox has been performing brilliant without any outage for the last 3 months! Looks like the Dynasat people doing as best as they can, so just hold tight and be patient...

I have an XSat Box(2years) with a Sim Card and it NEVER Upgrades Key.It hasnt missed a beat for a long time.When it has gone down it costs 150baht and 5 seconds to reset. I will give Dynasat a miss I think.

• 3 weeks later...

I also have the X-Sat box and have had no problems with dream tv, (but) my next purchase will be the DM500 which has auto-roll, and seems to be the best on the market at the moment. I have put my silver box 2 in the closet and will probably make a planter out of it.............

Looks like we are going through the process again.

CNX " Dream" has been out since yesterday. Suppose it is going to be a monthly event.

CNX "Dream" came back on on last night and is still on. Maybe the weather???? Thought we had lost it again till an upgrade

Edited by newcomer01

I also have the X-Sat box and have had no problems with dream tv, (but) my next purchase will be the DM500 which has auto-roll, and seems to be the best on the market at the moment. I have put my silver box 2 in the closet and will probably make a planter out of it.............

From a friend that has just bought the DM500. If you have a moveable dish you can use the existing STB to move the position of the dish.

The DM 500 requires an extra box (thingie) to move the dish. I thing I will go that way myself especially before winter when I lose Dream half the time.

CNX " Dream" has been out since yesterday. Suppose it is going to be a monthly event.

My receiver sat quietly "Updating Key..." for about an hour last night before AguilaKU could display.

Has anyone picked up the Telcom bird lately?

I've been getting a "connection has timed out" error message for the past two days. I have two other web sites hosted by the same ISP in the States with no problem. When I contact the ISP hosting service says it works fine for them. Here in Chiang Mai I am using True Internet for my connection. But when I go to a censorship bypass site (I guess I'm not allowed to mention it here) the site comes up OK. I'm sure it's not being censored, having nothing to do with politics or sex.

Can anyone else access it? Any guesses what might be going on?

Lost dynasat 03 january at 19.30 hr.Got it back yesterday 22.30 hr.

In the meantime "Key updating message"

• 3 weeks later...

Mine is down too.

Called and they said it will be a few days before they have the new software ready.

Something I forgot to ask them: if I have a moveable dish, will I be able to get Malaysian ESPN etc sorted?

Phillippinne ESPN/star doesn't have as much live Football.

It has been on and off for the last week. Sometime down for hours.

I am using a Dynasat F1. They seem to have less problems with the Angel box

Don

Cnx

Same happened to me .

Lost it to-day around 19.30 but this time it was back within 45 minutes. :o

Have dynasat F1

The system ran OK last night... updating key for about 5 minutes then no probs after that.

BTW, I have a Silverbox II coupled to an Angel Box Baby with a fixed 5' dish and a 7.5' movable dish.

The Malaysian ESPN is encrypted, so I cannot view it, but the range of SuperSports channels on PAS-7 certainly makes up for it.