Trump apologizes, but also calls crude remarks a distraction

rooster59

49 minutes ago, up-country_sinclair said:

According to reports, she was three months pregnant when Trump propositioned the married women referred to in the recording.

Speaking of apologies, do you think Trump apologized to his wife?  I doubt it.

I like to think Trump is not a man enough to be the child's farther, as depicted in the statues of him lacking in a certain department... :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Xircal said:

It's just unfortunate for him that the bus was bugged and the whole conversation was being recorded.

Not bugged and clandestine, he was "mic'd up," meaning he had a wireless microphone on his lapel. 

Why did this take so long? 

Why did the republicans ever allow this horrid candidate to be nominated in the first place?

Anyway ... it's almost over now!

The Republican nominee's talk of sexually preying on women makes Romney's '47 percent' tape seem like a high-minded Great Courses lecture.

Trump — a compulsively public politician who has mouthed some of the most hilarious (intentionally or otherwise), offensive, fact-allergic and misogynistic statements by anyone competing in the public arena — might be ultimately undone by a private admission about a woman he wanted to have sex with.
“This is what we call irony… A guy who really loves f---ing, you know, he basically just f---ed himself out of the race.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/is-trumps-campaign-over-229341#ixzz4MWZdvwo4 

5 hours ago, Srikcir said:

Utah Republican House Congressman Chaffetz who led the investigation into Hillary's private email server as Chairman of the House Oversight Committee announced he's no longer voting for Donald. He said of Donald's recording, "This was not just locker talk -- this was offensive." He officially withdrew his endorsement of Donald.

Another future Democrat?

Another girly-man...there're welcome to him.

2 hours ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

• Republican VP Nominee Pense said he was offended by Donald's remarks made in 2005 and cancelled plans to represent him at a political rally.
  • Senate Republican John Thune called on Donald to withdraw from the race and let Pence run for President.
  • Senator McCain said he won't vote for Trump.
  • Republican Senators Mike Capo (Neveda) and Kelly Ayotte (New Hampshire) formally pulled their support of Donald.

More girly men?

How about girly women?

• Melania Trump said that Donald's remarks were unacceptable and offensive.

Edited by Srikcir
wrong verb, typo's

7 minutes ago, Srikcir said:
  • Republican VP Nominee Pense said he was offended by Donald's remarks made in 2005 and cancelled plans to represent him at a political rally.
  • Senate Republican John Thune called on Donald to withdraw from the race and let Pence run for President.
  • Senator McCain said he won't vote for Trump.
  • Republican Senators Mike Capo (Neveda) and Kelly Ayotte (New Hampshire) formally pulled their support of Donald.

More girly men?

How about girly women?

• Melania Trump said that Donald's remarks were unacceptable and offensive.

How about a link to your source? This is obviously cut and paste.

Just now, Ulysses G. said:

Just now, Ulysses G. said:

Mainstream News Media.

You make uncredited statements. Look on your own time, not so hard to find.

Yes, I summarized several news reports into one reply.

Wait until you hear Donald's interviews on Howard Stern over a 17-year period. Stern asked Donald if he had an age limit (for sex with women). Donald replied that no, he has no age (limit). He didn't want to be like (Republican) Congressman Foley with 12-year olds. PS: Foley was seen sitting behind Donald at a Donald rally on August 10th near Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Wonder if they compared notes?

1 hour ago, Ulysses G. said:

Link are required. It is not my rule, but I want to see what else it said that is being hidden. 

Oh, please.

Don't impress your lazy deflecting process on those of us who actually take all of two minutes to do some simple research.

GOOGLE.

Daily Stormer.

:whistling:

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal, please discontinue posting using large fonts for emphasis.

1 hour ago, Ulysses G. said:

No bullet points

Because I'm not quoting.

For more enjoyment:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/08/opinions/were-shocked-trump-is-a-sexist-opinion-zelizer/index.html

I think that a GOP sponsored write-in campaign for Pence as POTUS may be an option if Donald doesn't resign from the campaign. Pence is already on all 50 state ballots as VP candidate so it would be simple for voters to write in his name as POTUS. But only 43 of 50 states allow a Presidential write-in. Perhaps a bigger barrier for a write-in is the electoral college that requires certified electoral representatives for a POTUS candidate. Even if the GOP were to get all Donald's electoral college representatives to agree to switch to Pence, there may not be enough time to do so and likely Donald and/or his supporters might forestall such action with a lawsuit.

I think that it is also the possibility for the RNC to divert its POTUS campaign funds from Donald to GOP downstream elections, ie., US congressional representative, state congressional representative and governor races.

2 hours ago, Srikcir said:

I think that it is also the possibility for the RNC to divert its POTUS campaign funds from Donald to GOP downstream elections, ie., US congressional representative, state congressional representative and governor races.

They have already been doing that.

And rightly so.  :thumbsup:

‘Drop Him Like a Hot Rock’

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/438975/republican-national-committee-funding-donald-trump-campaign-congressional-races-mitch-mcconnell

Republicans deliver letter to RNC urging it to divert money from Trump, to congressional races

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/08/16/republicans-deliver-letter-to-rnc-urging-it-to-divert-money-from-trump-to-congressional-races/

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal, please discontinue posting using large fonts for emphasis.

5 hours ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

Well, at least the guy who first came up with the "girly men" quote still supports Trump...oh, wait...

Arnold (‪@Schwarzenegger‬)

9/10/16, 04:13

As proud as I am to label myself a Republican, there is one label that I hold above all else - American. My full statement: pic.twitter.com/biRvY8S3aZ

You progressives need to stop pushing on this Trump issue so hard. Unless you want to lose. The only way Hilary has a shot at office is by having someone as odious as her to run against. With Trump out the Republicans could put in anything with a pulse and get the win.

2 minutes ago, canuckamuck said:

You progressives need to stop pushing on this Trump issue so hard. Unless you want to lose. The only way Hilary has a shot at office is by having someone as odious as her to run against. With Trump out the Republicans could put in anything with a pulse and get the win.

I think they missed their opportunity for that. Too late in the game now. Ballots are printed. People have voted already.