It's due time someone creates an online database where expats & foreigners can....

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Das Manure said:

I think it would be better to have something similar regarding people who you definitely should not do business with, people who have a record for scams, misrepresentation, stealing or similar. That to me, seems like the type of people who deserve to be hung out to dry because you can't sugarcoat those kinds of actions.

We have something in uk it may be worldwide now but it's called duedil.com

Great tool, especially useful when savvy accountants start up business's get them credit worthy and 2-3 years down the line they shut down company owing creditors. Had one guy he had set up 18 companies over a 22 year period with each one not surviving 2.5 years and he had the audacity to know why he was refused credit.

On 10/9/2016 at 9:18 AM, Touch wood said:

Yes I agree Thai women better then todays White Women back in their own countries. I understand why Young men today are having lots of problems with white women, most of them alcoholic drug addicts very overweight unhealthy unhygienic and not interested in families. But be careful guys the young women here are being corrupted quickly by the International Sisterhood, why do you think they have so many military Generals stepping in to police the citizens. They do not want the Family unit destroyed like it is in the west.

"Most" white women are not alcoholics, drug addicts nor are they unhygienic.

While many are overweight, there are plenty who aren't.

I know countless Western men who are perfectly happy with slim, fit Western women, many of whom also bring in money from employment.

It's amusing hearing this nonsense about Thai women being more traditional (dependent and letting their man think he's the "boss") because many of the Thai men I know avoid those women like the plague.

Very, very few Thai men will pay a woman a salary every month.

They leave women like that to foolish Western fools who've been brainwashed by a certain type of Thai woman into thinking that, if they want a wife straight out of the 1950s, it's "normal" practice .

8 hours ago, YeahSiam said:

I know countless Western men who are perfectly happy with slim, fit Western women, many of whom also bring in money from employment.

It's amusing hearing this nonsense about Thai women being more traditional (dependent and letting their man think he's the "boss") because many of the Thai men I know avoid those women like the plague.

They leave women like that to foolish Western fools who've been brainwashed by a certain type of Thai woman into thinking that, if they want a wife straight out of the 1950s, it's "normal" practice .

Well whether you call it a salary or not, when one doesn't go through a couple or more Grey Goose Vodka bottles a week, it leaves money left over for other things:

Buy this from: Tesco Lotus 
Grey Goose Original Vodka, France 

1,959.00 ฿ Bottle Wine label

On 15/10/2016 at 11:20 AM, YeahSiam said:

We will have to agree to disagree because using water to clean inside and outside the body, is much more hygienic then only using tissues to clean the outside as Western women do . I don't know about you but I have had a Caucasian wife and Thai wife, and the fragrant I can tell you during intimate periods you could not compeer.

The most hygienic people in the world are the Japanese they will clean shower their bodies before taking any body perspiration dead skin tissue before going swimming.

2 hours ago, Touch wood said:

We will have to agree to disagree because using water to clean inside and outside the body, is much more hygienic then only using tissues to clean the outside as Western women do . I don't know about you but I have had a Caucasian wife and Thai wife, and the fragrant I can tell you during intimate periods you could not compeer.

The most hygienic people in the world are the Japanese they will clean shower their bodies before taking any body perspiration dead skin tissue before going swimming.

Spoken like a man who only had sex with one Western woman in his life.

Poor man