Takeaways: Trump aggressive, Clinton steady in tense debate

webfact

Just now, SoiBiker said:

You think 6 points is not far behind?

The day of/after debate #2? 

These same polls have been jumping around for months now playing with points and margin of error. 

No, I think its too early to tell anything and been that way for a while. 

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, dcutman said:

I have noticed you have a extreme passion for Hillary, but really, do you need to act like an as***ole.

Just because your girl got her ass handed to her tonight, and Trump is still not that far behind in the poles is not a reason to act like this. The man hs some serious support running on the anti-establishment platform, if some damming news comes out her, witch most likely will happen, he is going to be neck and neck with her again.

Get used to it.

Just watched the debate. No, Hillary didn't have anything like that handed to her. She clearly won the debate and you will see that clearly in the scientific polls coming out later (as opposed to the B.S. unscientific online polls). You will also see her realclearpolitics average lead rise about 2 or 3 more points in about 7 days time.

It won't only be the debate win which was a strong one but because trump had his act together better this time,  not as overwhelming as the first, but also the SEXUAL ABUSE thing now part of the trump brand. 

Her lead right now is 4.6 points which actually in such a divided nation is indeed a LARGE lead. That was up from about 2.5 during the first debate. There is a limit to how big her lead will get because the hard core trumpists won't budge, never ever, and they do represent about 40 percent of voters. No, he will never be neck and neck with her again. That is DELUSIONAL. 

56 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Just watched the debate. No, Hillary didn't have anything like that handed to her. She clearly won the debate and you will see that clearly in the scientific polls coming out later (as opposed to the B.S. unscientific online polls). You will also see her realclearpolitics average lead rise about 2 or 3 more points in about 7 days time.

It won't only be the debate win which was a strong one but because trump had his act together better this time,  not as overwhelming as the first, but also the SEXUAL ABUSE thing now part of the trump brand. 

Her lead right now is 4.6 points which actually in such a divided nation is indeed a LARGE lead. That was up from about 2.5 during the first debate. There is a limit to how big her lead will get because the hard core trumpists won't budge, never ever, and they do represent about 40 percent of voters. No, he will never be neck and neck with her again. That is DELUSIONAL. 

OK whatever dude.

Try to have a good day then.

To add even more importantly the current RCP electoral projection is even more amazing for Hill.

Solid states for Hill - 260 votes. trump 165

Adding in likely outcomes for not so solid states -

Hill 340, trump 198

270 needed to win. 

That's a massive mountain for trump to overcome to beat hill.

Won't happen. 

4 minutes ago, stander said:

Hilarious listening to BBC Radio 4 this morning. They aren't happy that Trump clearly won last night.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006qj9z

You might think he won. His other supporters will probably agree with you.

Not many others will, though - so don't be surprised when a lot of the media says things about this debate that you disagree with.

55 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

Maybe. But we were talking about who is behind in the polls. And Mr Trump is, by quite a margin.

What ever. I am just stating facts.

You ever hear the saying, "Dont count your chickens before they are hatched"

What are you gonna have to say if she looses?

Just now, dcutman said:

What ever. I am just stating facts.

You ever hear the saying, "Dont count your chickens before they are hatched"

What are you gonna have to say if she looses?

I'll say, 'well, that was a surprise'. 

I'm neither a Clinton supporter, a democrat, or an American voter, so beyond that I don't really care much. I'm just following this election for the entertainment value. 

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

She clearly won the debate

LOL. The only thing clear was that he had her on the back foot for most of the debate.

I'm sure the Dems and Hillary supporters are wondering what happened to their heroine to do so badly.

One good debate doesn't make it a vote winner for him, but at least he didn't crash and burn like everyone expected.

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

She clearly won the debate

LOL. The only thing clear was that he had her on the back foot for most of the debate.

I'm sure the Dems and Hillary supporters are wondering what happened to their heroine to do so badly.

One good debate doesn't make it a vote winner for him, but at least he didn't crash and burn like everyone expected.

That seems to be how low Trump's supporters have set the bar for victory in these debates. 

56 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

I'm neither a Clinton supporter, a democrat, or an American voter, so beyond that I don't really care much. I'm just following this election for the entertainment value. 

In other words you are a TROLL then.

3 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

As I suspected, you are trolling for your own perverse enjoyment.

6 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

That seems to be how low Trump's supporters have set the bar for victory in these debates. 

Come on.... The whole presidential election is a low bar. They both suck and the majority are voting for the least sucky and its not even about "Policy" for some. 

Then having a non voter poking at both sides is kinda annoying. 

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Erm, I didn't claim Trump won the first one when he clearly didn't.

Agree with you. But you did claim that Trump owned this debate. And I agree he won, but claiming 'he owned it' and at the same time requiring other posters here to show objectivity is hypocritical.

2 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

The First (and original) Groper.

That's debatable and now irrelevant as BILL Clinton is not on the ballot.

You want to get into morality of first mates? Look into Melania ... but really don't bother, she'll NEVER be first lady. 

Edited by Jingthing

55 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

A troll is not simply someone who posts something you don't agree with. 

This is a forum - somewhere we post our opinions. I'm going to continue to post mine. 

Have at it. Up to you.

Are we done now?