Monk arrested as six year old boy murdered and sodomized in Khon Kaen

webfact

Monk arrested as six year old boy murdered and sodomized in Khon Kaen

a4.jpg

Image: Sanook

KHON KAEN: -- A monk has been arrested for the rape and murder of a six year old boy.

The boy, named as Nong Note, was found yesterday afternoon covered in twigs and leaves under a tamarind tree behind a temple in the Manjakhiri district of Khon Kaen in Thailand's north east, reports Sanook.

Police said the body had been dead for 3 to 6 hours. Injuries to hi body indicated that the boy had been sodomized. The body was covered in ants.

The body was discovered less than 50 metres from the monks quarters of the temple of Wat Sawang Khongkaram.

Nong Note was in the second year at a local kindergarten.

Later yesterday police said they had arrested a monk from the village of Ban Lup Kha - the same village where the little boy lived.

The monk denies involvement and is being questioned at Manjakhiri police station.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-10-11

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monk again  !!!! bloody disgusting, let the scum lose with some mothers for 15 minutes.

After that there would be no need for a trial, the scum would be dead.

When are people going to start thinking a monk is a man, not someone special.

Poor little boy, what a tragic thing to happen.

I hope he finds peace in his afterlife.

The unhealthy mix of sex starved men and small boys makes me shudder at the best of times.

I can't imagine what this poor boy must have felt being horrendously treated by someone that he has been brainwashed by his parents and society into trusting. 

How many times must you get bitten before you begin mistrusting dogs? It's time monks, along with all religious freaks, were awarded "leper status" and cast out from society. 

A Thai friend of mine once mentioned that families will sometimes encourage troubled family members to join the monk hood if they have problems (like alcohol, drugs, or emotional issues) they can't solve on their own.    That the temple can take the place of a drug rehabilitation program in some ways in Southeast Asia.   Not saying this is the case here, but it got me to thinking about temple life in a different way after hearing that.  

Know of father who had choice of prison or monkhood for getting daughter pregnant.

That said, we can't say he did this horrible crime because he was a monk (at least I hope not)

Part of Buddhism includes view that we all have Buddha nature within us, and optimistically take in everyone to be monks. This guy has really hidden his Buddha nature deep.

I have to admit that I have not a lot of respect for monks, a good number are just draft dodgers or lazy men who don't want to work for a living, problem is which ones are men who truly believe in their faith and which ones are scum like this particular monk.

Edited by Pungdo

Good job by the Police,to quickly arrested this monster,

there must have been witnesses,plus DNA,so he cannot

squirm his way out of it,and that the sentence fits the 

crime,so he ends up rotting in jail,where  he will be on

the receiving end.

regards worgeordie

RIP the poor little soul.

I keep trying to point out to my wife's family that Monks are just men wearing yellow robes and you can't change a mans mentality, character or temperament just by changing his clothes.   However; they are brainwashed into thinking these people are some kind of Saints !

Becoming what seems like a terrible trend of child abuse....appearing almost weekly in our media nowadays.

I don't think that there's any difference between the monks and ordinary, cruel and sadistic maniacs....lynching seems too subtle for some of these animals!

8 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:

I keep trying to point out to my wife's family that Monks are just men wearing yellow robes and you can't change a mans mentality, character or temperament just by changing his clothes.   However; they are brainwashed into thinking these people are some kind of Saints !

Recently a monk checked into my hotel in Bkk, along with 2 teenage boys, maybe 14 - 16 years old.

Room locked for 2 days. Room service meals left outside the door.

Then check out, monk paid room, meals and alcohol in cash.

although  it is not confirmed as to who did it the signs point towards the monk.his rooms should be searched thoroughly for any tell tale signs. in case the boy was sodomised the DNA match should be able to put the matter at rest for good.

whoever did it it was immoral, shameful and disgraceful (in case of the monk).

4 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Recently a monk checked into my hotel in Bkk, along with 2 teenage boys, maybe 14 - 16 years old.

Room locked for 2 days. Room service meals left outside the door.

Then check out, monk paid room, meals and alcohol in cash.

i hope you did bring it to the attention of the police or other social authorities who might be able to help out. true the evidence is circumstantial but circumstances do indicate something abnormal.

16 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

Becoming what seems like a terrible trend of child abuse....appearing almost weekly in our media nowadays.

I don't think that there's any difference between the monks and ordinary, cruel and sadistic maniacs....lynching seems too subtle for some of these animals!

a life sentence will be pretty much in order if murder can be proved.

17 minutes ago, trainman34014 said:

once upon a time the monks were saintly but unfortunately some corruption has crept into the profession and it is these black sheep who taint the good name of the entire community.

24 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

the receiving end.

regards worgeordie

worgeordie  it is difficult nor to be sentimental about this issue as a little innocent child is involved. i totally agree that the punishment should fit the crime. 

26 minutes ago, Pungdo said:

I have to admit that I have not a lot of respect for monks, a good number are just draft dodgers or lazy men who don't want to work for a living, problem is which ones are men who truly believe in their faith and which ones are scum like this particular monk.

registering the monks should be considered.

37 minutes ago, Emster23 said:

Know of father who had choice of prison or monkhood for getting daughter pregnant.

That said, we can't say he did this horrible crime because he was a monk (at least I hope not)

Part of Buddhism includes view that we all have Buddha nature within us, and optimistically take in everyone to be monks. This guy has really hidden his Buddha nature deep.

here is where my view diverges. no we all do not have Budhha nature within us.

Edited by sahibji

There is really a very big problem in the Thai monks because there is basically no way of weeding out these morons traditionally. However, the Thais always chose to think it is just another case. They are absolutely wrong!

34 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

the receiving end.

regards worgeordie

Unfortunately there always appears a statement from someone that completely puts a different light on the subject and the culprit gets a slap on the wrist and a promise he won;t do it again-----just wait and see

Just now, biplanebluey said:

Unfortunately there always appears a statement from someone that completely puts a different light on the subject and the culprit gets a slap on the wrist and a promise he won;t do it again-----just wait and see

Or of course there is a statement about him being convicted ,then a long drawn out silence til we all have forgotten about it !!!!!