Irish boxer John Hutchinson to hold gruelling Phuket Punch-A-Thon for Rory’s Wish to Walk

webfact

Irish boxer John Hutchinson to hold gruelling Phuket Punch-A-Thon for Rory’s Wish to Walk

The Phuket News

1476074338_1-org.jpg

Professional Irish boxer John “Johnny Boy” Hutchinson (left) this Sunday (Oct 16) will endure a gruelling ‘Punch-A-Thon’ in Phuket to raise funds for 4-year-old cerebral palsy sufferer Rory Gallagher. Photo: Courtesy of John Hutchinson

PHUKET: -- Professional Irish boxer John “Johnny Boy” Hutchinson, training in Phuket, will this Sunday (Oct 16) step up for a gruelling two-and-a-half-hour “Punch-A-Thon” to raise much-needed funds for 4-year-old cerebral palsy sufferer Rory Gallagher of Sligo, Ireland, whose “Wish to Walk” campaign has captured the hearts of people around the world.

“With the help of good friends and social media, I am hoping to raise $10,000 for little Rory Gallagher’s Wish to Walk,” said Hutchinson.

“His family are trying to raise the funds to take him over to the USA in December for surgeries which will allow him progress with his wish to walk. Any family with kids, brothers or sisters will understand and would do anything to help. So I am doing what I can – I will PUNCH for Rory to WALK...,” he said.

The Punch-A-Thon will start at midday and will be held at Fighters Gym Rawai, where Hutchinson is in training for his next title fight.

“This little kid has only one wish and it’s to WALK. So let’s help make it come true! I’m going to help his family by raising as much as I can to help Rory get on his feet…” Hutchinson said.

“My good friends at Mad Mohally’s Irish Bar and Farzad Rangrazian at Fighters Gym Rawai are going to set up a day with sponsorship cards for the public to donate and help raise as much as we can for little Rory.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/irish-boxer-john-hutchinson-to-hold-gruelling-phuket-punch-a-thon-for-rory-wish-to-walk-59417.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2016-10-11