Japanese man shoots his ex wife over marriage break-up settlement

webfact

Japanese man shoots his ex wife over marriage break-up settlement

a1a.jpg

Picture: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- A 60 year old Japanese man went to his ex wife's house in Bangkok yesterday and shot her twice through a window.

Relatives told police that Chikeru Morita was angry that a court had found in favor of his Thai wife over the house, land and other property after their marriage ended, reports Daily News.

Bang Khen police who rushed to the house in Soi Phermsin 20 in the Sai Mai area of northern Bangkok had to persuade Morita to give himself up. 

He had just shot Metta Phengsiri, 58, under the chin and in the ribs after taking aim through a window he had smashed.

Witnesses said he had arrived earlier in a Suzuki and having failed to gain entry to the locked house had smashed the window by a fence and started shooting.

Police found several guns including a .38 revolver. Morita was taken into custody as investigations continue.

His ex wife is in hospital but out of danger.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-10-21

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...''happen more around the world'......hogwash....

...it happens here in epidemic proportions...yet most victims...the hapless foreign husbands suffer silently....

...this is not justice...it is injustice....

...and it's time for the foreign governments to speak up.....

...the husbands and the children are the victims.....

...of greedy calculating 'wives' that never were wives or mothers....just calculating blood suckers....

2 minutes ago, SOTIRIOS said:

...it happens here in epidemic proportions...yet most victims...the hapless foreign husbands suffer silently....

...of greedy calculating 'wives' that never were wives or mothers....just calculating blood suckers....

they knew the risks going in

All I can say is that if I did this when the same thing happened to me a couple of times,  I would be in jail now for a double homicide. Maybe a triple homicide if you want to include one of the x's boyfriend, which I would have gladly thrown in for free. 

There is no excuse for attempted murder but I got to admit that it sure has got to hurt a lot more when you are 60 years old and probably too old to rebuild. Then get locked out of your house and with no place to live either. 

1 minute ago, SOTIRIOS said:

If you take a wife half your age your playing the odds.. if you attract girls with your money do you think the want you or your money ?

I was recently divorced (unfortunately) from my Thai wife.. I kept the car and the house she did not want a thing besides what she put into the relation. We are still friends but I selected carefully and she was not half my age or attracted to money. 

They are out there.. just harder to find and get.. and probably not half your age and looking 10 times better. Woman want a good looking nice guy too.. Guys would not want a woman twice their age why would girls want it without some monetary compensation.

And yes there are good age gap relations out there.. but that is like winning the lottery everyone talks about it but fey actually win. (I have seen a few.. but seen more that were not genuine).

.....from experience...

..you are slandered...stereotyped.....the wife brings in 'witnesses'....

...and even your own lawyer seems 'bought'.....cooperating with the wife to get her at least 95% of joint assets.....

...anyone that doesn't like to here this firsthand truth can go !@#$%^& himself.....

...time for the foreign governments to speak up.....

...not only the husband suffers...the children suffer...

....and all the people that depended on the husband...such as family back home.....when he was a viable entity.....

....unjust=criminal.......

...something has to be done....

8 minutes ago, kmj said:

Best plan is to not give it up in the first place instead of fking up your own life when it all goes bad because you're the idiot that gave it all away...

It never used to be this way. It just started in the West after equal rights where thrown around in Divorce Courts so much with Bra Burning Women complaining they are not being treated fairly by their cheating husbands. .

So now you can have a wife that screws around on you while you are at work supporting her, then sue you later for Divorce and get to keep the house you paid for, to share with her new boyfriend, as she had your child they will now raise together. You end up paying child support for many years to come for a child you hardly see anymore. 

You call that Justice? It is no small wonder why many people in the West take the law into their own hands after divorce proceedings when they end up with something like this. .  

17 minutes ago, robblok said:

If you take a wife half your age your playing the odds.. if you attract girls with your money do you think the want you or your money ?

I was recently divorced (unfortunately) from my Thai wife.. I kept the car and the house she did not want a thing besides what she put into the relation. We are still friends but I selected carefully and she was not half my age or attracted to money. 

They are out there.. just harder to find and get.. and probably not half your age and looking 10 times better. Woman want a good looking nice guy too.. Guys would not want a woman twice their age why would girls want it without some monetary compensation.

And yes there are good age gap relations out there.. but that is like winning the lottery everyone talks about it but fey actually win. (I have seen a few.. but seen more that were not genuine).

Wife is 2 years younger. 

1 hour ago, catman20 said:

im surprised this sort of thing dose not happen more all over the world.

He should have known that in thailand he owns NOTHING! not the land, not the home, he is at the mercy of his wife as all falangs are in this country! no big secret here!

24 minutes ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

It never used to be this way. It just started in the West after equal rights where thrown around in Divorce Courts so much with Bra Burning Women complaining they are not being treated fairly by their cheating husbands. .

So now you can have a wife that screws around on you while you are at work supporting her, then sue you later for Divorce and get to keep the house you paid for, to share with her new boyfriend, as she had your child they will now raise together. You end up paying child support for many years to come for a child you hardly see anymore. 

You call that Justice? It is no small wonder why many people in the West take the law into their own hands after divorce proceedings when they end up with something like this. .  

i guess guys shudda paid their support more often

49 minutes ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

All I can say is that if I did this when the same thing happened to me a couple of times,  I would be in jail now for a double homicide. Maybe a triple homicide if you want to include one of the x's boyfriend, which I would have gladly thrown in for free. 

There is no excuse for attempted murder but I got to admit that it sure has got to hurt a lot more when you are 60 years old and probably too old to rebuild. Then get locked out of your house and with no place to live either. 

Shouldn't have put all your eggs into one basket...

1 hour ago, SOTIRIOS said:

It's not injustice - it's just following the law. Any land will be in the wife's name, (unless it has been registered to one of these phony companies) and in all probability house, cars etc. will be the same.

1 hour ago, SOTIRIOS said:

DH's need there money transferred,because they are clueless.

Good reasons not to marry a Thai woman,   especially if she wants you to build a house for you both up on her families rice farm, 

that you will never have any right to,  when it all turns to shit...    Must be a lot of houses financed by farangs , now owned by Thais. 

And poor farang has to walk away with nothing...    Better to buy a condo on a freehold title, in your own name.    Tell her you will leave it to her when you croak, as usually the woman is much younger, so will out live you..     But don't buy a condo too high up with a balcony, or you might fall off one dark night in a drunken state,,     hahaha....     

1 hour ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

many guys i know have walked away from almost anything but they are still happy just to have their freedom back.

Yes, three times I have walked away leaving most behind. Freedom, Dignity, and Quality of life is the key to happiness, possessions don't really count for that much. That said my pensions were/are untouchable, if those had been given away, I may have snapped. I don't even dislike the women that took from me, couples just grow apart 80% of the time. I feel a bit proud that they have been a bit better off when I leave. All of them have tried to come back but when its over its over.

Archived