Pattaya drug dealer pretending to be off duty cop arrested at luxury resort

webfact

Pattaya drug dealer pretending to be off duty cop arrested at luxury resort 

a4.jpg

Picture: Daily News

PATTAYA: --  Our picture shows the moment when the game is up for a Pattaya drug dealer who was strutting around the resort pretending to be an off duty cop.

Sattahip authorities and narcotics officers made the raid at a fancy apartment in the Soi Khao Noi area of Pattaya yesterday.

Arrested was 31 year old Anuphan Kaewdaeng. The Petchabun native went by the nickname of "O Bangmumeen", reports Daily News.

Taken into evidence was 33.99 grams of "ice" or crystal meth and a digital weighing machine. He was caught in the act of preparing drugs for delivery.

Police said that the suspect had been selling drugs to teenagers in the Pattaya area. He wore clothes suggestive of a cop that had a police logo. 

a44.jpg

Picture: Daily News

He carried a walky-talky radio with him when out on his drug rounds to complete the "outfit".

In addition police said that he had posted a picture of himself on Facebook toting a gun and claiming invincibility.

He was charged with possession of Class 1 drugs with intent to sell and detained.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-10-21

The fact that he felt he could pretend to be a cop gives an indication of how corrupt the real police are...it's totally believeable that a cop would also deal drugs and threaten people...this country needs to do something...so many of the problems in Thailand are obvious, and could be fixed with minimal effort...it makes me lose respect for Thais, because they do not demand simple police reform...

17 minutes ago, Emster23 said:

Did they get this right? More typical is off duty drug dealer pretending to be cop?

Off duty or on duty, who can tell the difference between a real cop and a impostor, only by observing their actions?

6 hours ago, wvavin said:

Sentence all drug dealers to death!

6 hours ago, onemorechang said:

What, you would  sentence a guy selling pot to death.

crazy talk.

Not crazy at all,these dealers bring death and suffering at times to the idiots that buy from them....big profits to be made if they can get away with it...........make it known that anyone dealing with dangerous drugs will face the death penalty when caught :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, petermik said:

Not crazy at all,these dealers bring death and suffering at times to the idiots that buy from them....big profits to be made if they can get away with it...........make it known that anyone dealing with dangerous drugs will face the death penalty when caught :thumbsup:

Hang on there mate, some of my best friends are pub landlords.

56 minutes ago, petermik said:

Pot is not a dangerous drug.

But people with thoughts like yours are dangerous .

BTW i would legalize all drugs tomorrow.

its the only way to control them.

Edited by onemorechang

1 hour ago, petermik said:

...said the alcoholic who thinks that he is not a drug addict...

2 hours ago, hdkane said:

The fact that he felt he could pretend to be a cop gives an indication of how corrupt the real police are...it's totally believeable that a cop would also deal drugs and threaten people...this country needs to do something...so many of the problems in Thailand are obvious, and could be fixed with minimal effort...it makes me lose respect for Thais, because they do not demand simple police reform...

I've already lost respect for Thais, they hav no idea on law an order. Corrupt police an judicial system. An havnt a clue when doin a business transaction, they will lie all they can to make any amount of money from you.

These r facts before u all think I'm Thai bashing.

7 hours ago, AsianExport said:

...said the alcoholic who thinks that he is not a drug addict...

Wrong my friend,fit and healthy, the only drug I need is the smile from my TGF when I wake in the morning :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, petermik said:

The Thai gov is presently considering legalization of this drug. You want someone killed who was selling something about to be legal? The drug war has been a joke that made selling drugs, policing and incarceration big money making industries in some places.  

13 hours ago, hdkane said:

There are over 270,000 armed police in Thailand, who is going to reform them ???

the army won't take them on, 

got any other ideas that would not involve a civil war.