PM writes another patriotic song to boost spirits and rebuild morales of all Thais

webfact

12 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Prayuth has a lot in common with his nemesis Thaksin.

praybike.jpgtsbike.jpg

Biker boys and singing stars.

Prayuth has the better voice, better even than the super hot Arisman Pongruangrong. Thaksin isn't even in their league when it comes to vocalizing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FekmQL5EZmQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NHQlt7OMxQ

Not only does he have a better voice, but a better bike too...

Helmets...?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Government spokesman Lt Gen Sansern Kaewkamnerd said the third song was written by the prime minister in order to boost the spirits and rebuild the morale of the people.

Sansern went on to threaten that if the PM didn't see an immediate boost in spirits he would write a fourth song.  

7 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

His two daughter's used to play in a band, maybe he's got karaoke at his house and enjoys a sing song now and again. The PM I mean. I enjoy singing also but my neighbours don't.

Can you imagine what a sycophantic group he must be surrounded by?  Hey, my boss is close to being a billionaire and somewhat of a celebrity in the business world but if he put out a song or did something this crazy I would have zero, absolutely zero, reservations asking him if he was out of his mind.   What kind of spineless, subhuman must you be to say, "Yeah boss, the people will love it"?  

45 minutes ago, digibum said:

Can you imagine what a sycophantic group he must be surrounded by?  Hey, my boss is close to being a billionaire and somewhat of a celebrity in the business world but if he put out a song or did something this crazy I would have zero, absolutely zero, reservations asking him if he was out of his mind.   What kind of spineless, subhuman must you be to say, "Yeah boss, the people will love it"?  

The kind of spineless subhuman who doesn't want to end up on the wrong side of Article 44 or 112 and bears in mind the unusual amount of deaths in custody ? 

Edited by baboon

23 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

We had a Thaksin Sinatra here a while back, " I did it my way" was one of his favorites.

In fact, he looks a bit like Perry Como, who I did a TV Interview with while he cut my hair (he was a barber before he became famous).... Don't think I'd ask the General do give me a hair cut....might think I'm being rude.

Guess Thaksin has moved on from Sinatra's "Did It My Way" to Guy Mitchell's "Singing The Blues."

On 10/27/2016 at 2:33 PM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

I think his songs are quite catchy to be honest. Thailand Top 40 material.... and no, I ain't sarcastic.

I mean what a hell.... I wish Canadian PM could write some tunes instead of just being a big nothing playboy liberal. Who's with me?

You don't really believe he writes his own Propagandist drivel do do?