Oversea transfer for condo purchase

Hallo

I have few questions regarding the transfer from abroad with the purpose of buying a condo in Thailand

I did it in the past but that time was simple.

My doubts are

-I am an European citizen but I have an account with a US Broker in the USA to invest in the stock market. I would like to take some funds from that account . Is not a problem if the funds come from a country where I am not citizen or resident ?  Actually I don't even have a real bank account, the BA is of Interactive Brokers' . So I guess the transfer will look like done by them. Will that be a problem ?

-Can eventually transfer an ammount (ex 4 million) to buy 2 units of 2 million each (one in BKK, one on the beach). Can i get two papers from the bank from a single transfer ?

-Is the opposite from above  possible too ? Means: using two different accounts abroad to split two TEFs for example 2 millions THB each for the purchase of 1 unit of 4 million THB ?

Thanks all.

No problem with anything you want to do.

It is possible to transfer 4 million and buy two units of 2 million each.

You can send two transfers of 2 million each and buy one unit of 4 million.

My advice would be to keep it simple and make one transfer per purchase if you can.

Thanks Blackcab.

So Is not a problem either if the transfer comes from another country and another sender (Interactive Brokers ,my broker).

Do you think If i want to use a balance i have in PayPal (i have been paid per annum in Paypal and never touched the funds) would also be possible ?

My Paypal is linked to my account in Kasikorn.

Edited by max72