Botched Surgery Gives Cute Coffee Shop Owner Deformed and Infected Lips

webfact

Botched Surgery Gives Cute Coffee Shop Owner Deformed and Infected Lips

By Digital Admin 

%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%81.jpg?fit=1656

PATTAYA: -- At 12.30 hrs on 30th October 2016 Mrs. Widara Park, 22 years Coffee Shop Owner went to make statement at Pattaya Police Station to Pol Lt Temtrong Rodsiri Sub Inspector Inquiry regarding malpractice from V Shape Clinic located in Central Pattaya.

She said that she saw the facebook page and made the contact, after the price agreement Bht. 15,000 she agreed to a lip reshaping operation from Doctor Piyapong Howilailak on 20th September 2016 at 18.00 hrs. During the surgery, she lost so much blood, the doctor had to pause the surgery to stop the blood. The surgery finished at 22.30 hrs.

She went to get follow up the next 3 days, and it turned out her lips had infection and the doctor told her to get injection once a day for 7 days and go back to follow up.

After 7 days, the infection still going on, the doctor had to open the wound to get rid of the abscess, she went on another surgery but could not get rid of infection. In total, she went on surgery 5 times from the same doctor, turned out her lips had deformed.

She added that she saw the doctor was on TV program “Take me Out” so she believed in his skills and reputation. The doctor at first agreed to take full responsibilities, and all she needed was getting her lips back.

On 30th October, she went to the clinic to discuss about the expenses she is going to Korea to take another lip surgery, but the doctor refused to discuss with her and insisted she only talked to his lawyer so she went to file statement at police station.

Mrs. Widara also said that she met with another woman at the clinic who had her nose surgery and had infection too but at the end she decided to take out the silicon. She was not sure if this woman had filed the complaint or not but she was informed that the woman did not want to waste any time further.

Also there was another FB user named Nan Nanny posted that she went to V Shape Clinic and the doctor forgot the gauze for 2 days, her nose almost got infection. The clinic apologized and said that the doctor was sorry and did not mean for this to happen so Nan Nanny posted back that the doctor did not apologize the day he took the gauze out and he would not say anything if she did not come out and make complaint.

The police would call Doctor Piyapong, license no. 40071, for question and to assure if he is a certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon doctor.

Report by Pattaya One News Team

Source: http://pattayaone.news/en/botched-surgery-gives-cute-coffee-shop-owner-deformed-and-infected-lips/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-10-31

1 hour ago, LennyW said:

The price of vanity, nothing wrong with her lips in the first place!!

Like most Thai women whom I know who decide to have surgery.  Most are attractive prior to going under the knife.  Not so much post-op.  The perils of vanity.  Mai bpen rai. 

2 hours ago, LennyW said:

Is it vanity or "me too"?

Most of the nose corrections, lip corrections are completely unnecessary and tend to destroy the natural lines of a face.

It is just a fad.

2 hours ago, webfact said:

The police would call Doctor Piyapong ... to assure if he is a certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon doctor.

Given the shape of her lips before she foolishly decided they needed pepping up, perhaps the BiB should check some of the patients, to see if they're certifiable.

Seems she also lost her lips somewhere, but that's probably down to the grammar.

I wonder if the doctor prescribed antibiotics to be taken prior and post surgery? 

I hope someone will investigate the doctors practices in sterilization of his surgical instruments. 

I hope there's a follow up report on the investigation regarding if the doctor was even licensed? 

40 minutes ago, hansnl said:

Is it vanity or "me too"?

Most of the nose corrections, lip corrections are completely unnecessary and tend to destroy the natural lines of a face.

It is just a fad.

Cosmetic surgery is just a "fad" that has been followed continuously since the days of the Romans, I wouldn't expect it to end any time soon.

2 hours ago, LennyW said:

4 years ago I was getting a plastic surgeon to remove a very large BCC (Basel Cell Carcinoma) off the back of my hand.Difficult proceedure due to its size and growth

Sittting in the reception area were 4 attractive Thai girls of University age there to get appointments for cosmetic surgery.

I mentioned this to the surgeon, who is renowned as being an expert in his field and asked him "Why the Thai obsession with changing what they already enjoyed" He replied that initially he tries to talk them out of any re construction and explains the later consequences but with a shrug of the shoulders he said "if they insist I proceed as they will just simply walk out the door and go to any Joe Blow who offers his/her services.In fact  a percentage of his work is repairing botched jobs.

The obsession with having white skin and looking like a Korean/Japanese etc pop star will continue unabated.So shallow and who pays ,mostly the parents and/or the older carer.

Shame for this girl. she looked fine before the op. I know a few ladies who weren't happy after their nose jobs. One had to have it done three times. Some poor cosmetic surgeons out there in Thailand. Korea is a better bet if you can afford it

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

4 years ago I was getting a plastic surgeon to remove a very large BCC (Basel Cell Carcinoma) off the back of my hand.Difficult proceedure due to its size and growth

Sittting in the reception area were 4 attractive Thai girls of University age there to get appointments for cosmetic surgery.

I mentioned this to the surgeon, who is renowned as being an expert in his field and asked him "Why the Thai obsession with changing what they already enjoyed" He replied that initially he tries to talk them out of any re construction and explains the later consequences but with a shrug of the shoulders he said "if they insist I proceed as they will just simply walk out the door and go to any Joe Blow who offers his/her services.In fact  a percentage of his work is repairing botched jobs.

The obsession with having white skin and looking like a Korean/Japanese etc pop star will continue unabated.So shallow and who pays ,mostly the parents and/or the older carer.

I'm all in for ladyboy breast implants ?

Don't get your nose out of joint lady this guy is only going to pay lip service to your problem. If your eyeing a law suit good luck. Will the BIB be on your side with your statement hm depends on whether your willing to spin the Wheel of Fortune. Your lawyer will put the bite on you for a good chunk of dough they are always the big winners. That is why there are so many nefarious botox botchers out there doing business its lucrative business with minimal consequences. Its business that holds out hope to the people that seem imaginary problems. 

2 hours ago, realenglish1 said:

She has an infection anyone can get an infection Does not seem to be malpractice

Are we looking at the same pic and story?

That kind of result and a good layer in for example US you would have no problem getting it sorted by a real MD.

And have a lot of spending money after. 

5 minutes ago, bokningar said:

Are we looking at the same pic and story?

That kind of result and a good layer in for example US you would have no problem getting it sorted by a real MD.

And have a lot of spending money after. 

Are there any "examples" other than the US where you can sue someone for incurred costs and end up with "a lot of spending money"?