Anyone had any problem getting a SETV from Phnom Penh recently?

I am trying to decide where to go for a SETV early next year after my METV runs out. This will tide me over until I travel back home - so I will have proof of a flight out of Thailand (if this is required). Just wondering if anyone had been to Phnom Penh recently and had any problems? I will choose either there or Penang but preference is Phnom Penh. 

Also, does anyone anticipate any problems with getting a SETV following on from the expiration of a METV? My METV is the only visa in my passport (it's not as though it's full of various other Thai tourist visas).

Any info/suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks for the info everyone. Perhaps it's not as bad as I have read elsewhere - especially if you can provide the necessary extra documents they may ask for. 

Hopefully the fact I will be applying for a SETV straight after my METV expires wont be an issue if I can prove im off back home after that

any travel agent will do them,I use the agent on street 172, next to the silver river hotel an they charge $50 ( turn in monday, back weds afternoon)

never ask  for anything other than passport and the $$

PS  gf is in PP now getting her setv

Edited by phuketrichard