Distressed internet idol causes 9-car crash in Ratchada, challenges people to hurt her

webfact

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy , if I was one of the 8 cars ... I don't think I could control myself.
Maybe it's better for us not to have a gun here , or a baseball bat , or a ...

Haha then somebody would certainly get attacked

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Thais have a strange definition of attractiveness sometimes. She's not ugly, but she's certainly not a model. These skinny birds with gaunt faces really do look unhealthy.

I think she is so ugly.

But who am I?

Yak!

2 hours ago, thai3 said:

Would probably not have seen prison if she had killed 9 in her car, she's famous, pretty and has a few bob.

Well the last one, that awful Na Ayuttaya woman, got a few hours community service, didnt even bother doing that. This pretty should b just fine.

...if she is Thai peoples idol....it explains a lot.....

...suggestive outfits...poses...and facial expressions.....is that all it takes....???

...pitiful and pathetic....

...seen scores of similar 'people' posting and imposing on Facebook......

...real (?) boobs.....

...and those contact lens covers....

...painted hair...tinted skin it seems even.......

..actually perfect for such a superficial society.....

..all 'foreign'.....

...yet hate foreigners at the same time....

...if it was a foreigner that pulled such a stunt....the headlines...and the outcome would be very different....

...was she even arrested....or charged with anything...???

2 hours ago, thai3 said:

Would probably not have seen prison if she had killed 9 in her car, she's famous, pretty and has a few bob.

'a few bob' - that's a pun, right?

and what is this new approach, by the police - letting drivers go, without some control over taking a drug test, a driver who causes a ton of damage (thank God there are no deaths, but injuries surely)?  I do understand that she appears to have been really sick. But who will pay for all of the damage, people and cars? Next, you will see that she has an expensive lawyer (or her insurance company will have one) forcing the less well-off to drop any legal action against her.

27 minutes ago, jaidam said:

Well the last one, that awful Na Ayuttaya woman, got a few hours community service, didnt even bother doing that. This pretty should b just fine.

You do know what ''Na Ayuttaya'' means in Thai, don't you?

but you do raise the interesting question, as to what punishment was handed out to the most recent of the Mercedes killers?

1 hour ago, mcfish said:

She to pretty to go to jail and she did meditate and pray at the station I think that qualifies for immediate release

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

More likely the attempts to remove her clothes helped her case...

3 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Thais have a strange definition of attractiveness sometimes. She's not ugly, but she's certainly not a model. These skinny birds with gaunt faces really do look unhealthy.

Cheap dinner date !

Fake hair color, fake eyes, fake eye lashes, fake nose, fake lips, fake chin, fake boobs, fake skin tone - what a fake "idol" indeed. Why am I not surprised at all that this bimbo has hundreds of thousands of presumably brain dead followers?

I'll stick with Groucho. He's only got fake eye brows and a fake mustache...

1 minute ago, Misterwhisper said:

Fake hair color, fake eyes, fake eye lashes, fake nose, fake lips, fake chin, fake boobs, fake skin tone - what a fake "idol" indeed. Why am I not surprised at all that this bimbo has hundreds of thousands of presumably brain dead followers?

I'll stick with Groucho. He's only got fake eye brows and a fake mustache...

Those are fake???

5 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

''Pol. Pawinwich Saenaplang of Huai Khwang Police Department said Kritada refused to cooperate during questioning at the police station. Instead, she prayed and meditated on the floor and attempted to take her clothes of. The police ended up sending her to Paolo Memorial Hospital after she passed out.''

Not the usual day at the office then.

Sounds like she needs psychiatric help and support more than anything else.

as Kenny Everet once said, ''I felt so sorry for him that all my clothes fell off but it was done in the best possible taste''

1 hour ago, kingstonkid said:

I think I would need a flag.

It is a shame that like many girls in the west Thai girls now live and die by the responses or lack of responses they get on the internet.

If a person is rushed to hospital with the injuries and issues that she had then a drug test is mandatory so tht they can combat them.

It should be interesting though to follow this.

" It is a shame that like many girls in the west Thai girls now live and die by the responses or lack of responses they get on the internet. "

Had one of these 'girls' in a bachelor class last year in Bkk. She was totally consumed with countless selfies all day, including numerous self snaps during every lecture, all preceded  by a make up check. Same thing in every class.

The majority of the other female Thai students had got to the point of just laughing at her, Thai male students the same.

The tipping point came when miss idol was interrupting one of the female German exchange students who was making a presentation (not my class, another class). The German student said:  'excuse me do you have any photos with other people, or is every one of your photos just you alone?' the whole room burst into laughter. Miss Idol quickly resumed her seat and hid her head in her hands. 

At the end of the class she fled quickly, never returned to any classes. Which in fact was a good decision because 90% of her grades ranged between C to D,  10% F-fail. 

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

''Pol. Pawinwich Saenaplang of Huai Khwang Police Department said Kritada refused to cooperate during questioning at the police station. Instead, she prayed and meditated on the floor and attempted to take her clothes of. The police ended up sending her to Paolo Memorial Hospital after she passed out.''

Not the usual day at the office then.

Sounds like she needs psychiatric help and support more than anything else.

"and attempted to take her clothes of."

I guess even the BiB couldn't bear to look at all that silicone...