My Love Story with a Thai girl – Sweet or Bitter?

Nicholas1986

21 hours ago, jacksam said:

I cant get rid of this Quote""?

That is funny... No flower no hotel..  How did you just go with the first one without having to check out some more>  That is just crazy.   I mean some digging in the haystack is needed to find the needle.

Well A guy From HK needs a hotel and he wanted it to be on a beach resort.. I mean Da man had a Jacuzzi in the room!.  Nothing wrong with that Romantic thinking.  Just let me tell you no sex in a public spa. I am certified to maintain mine and still think it best to take it to a  nearby outside daybed. or inside for a shower and water bed. 

Edited by Elkski

Thank you everyone. There are a lot of kind guys here believing me and giving me good advices and I have read all of thrm. I shared the naive story is only because I was so down and confused at the time. It was my first time dating a thai girl. Now I know that being a wuss will not work for any girls.  I am moving on now with other thai girls. Hope I can have a good story next time. 

I say just go date a lady by going take a drink. and if it doesn't match . well you lost a coffee and no big deal.
no need of expensive hotel and jacuzzi. date 10 ladies in 3 days and pick the one you like the best. call her, say you want meet her now and get a drink. Thailand has more ladies than men, you have nothing to lose. and keep your money in your home country. whatever happen. always keep money for you only.

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I think perhaps you expected too much from the experience. I can certainly understand the immense disappointment but try to be more realistic in future. Did you have any phone calls or video chats before going out to see her? Perhaps this would have given more of an idea if there was any connection between you but of course nothing substitutes the in person interaction. I know Thai women are really appealing in all kinds of ways but the real good ones are few and far between. 

Dont be too harsh on yourself, you tried and had good intentions. Just be aware that a lot of Thai women will not be overly impressed by grand gestures and can appear cold externally that’s just part of their culture. 

• 4 weeks later...

Isn't this just how life is?

We've all had infatuations, love affairs that just haven't worked out.

We're human, it happens. Thai's aren't genetically different.
The only thing I'd caution about is if you're infatuated with a lady who's 'business' revolved around your penis!