Public (staff) paid holidays

Could someone please clarify for me... paid public holidays for non-government staff. Where can I get a definitive calendar?

Also, if staff work Mon-Sat, how does it work with the coming "Constitution Day" which falls on Sat 10th Dec. and the "Observed" day of Mon 12th.

What paid days off do my (Mon-Sat) staff get?

Cheers.

- I don't know of any definitive calendar for the coming year.

- re: substitution days - (usually a Monday). These are only for employees who would normally not have to work Saturdays. For staff who normally have to work on Saturdays, their holiday is the Saturday.

-it is not easy to find any information online in English for the coming year. I search "Buddhist Holidays for 2017". Most of the search results will pertain to the north Asian strand of Buddhism, and some of the holidays have different names. But, if you hold up a list of next year's holidays next to this year's calendar, you should be able to figure it out.

I found a site called  www.officeholidays .com I don't know where they get their information from, but it looks substantially correct.

-one error there that I noted: public sector employees normally work Labour Day, and get the Royal Ploughing Ceremony Day (lunar based) instead.

- note re: the Khao Phensaa holiday (normally in July): as stated on the above mentioned website, private sector workers only get the first day off, public sector workers get both.