Maxim model busted for stealing THB9,500 dress at Emporium; also tested positive for drugs

webfact

2 hours ago, JoePai said:

Proves you can make a silk purse out of a sows ear

Always told my son get the makeup off the girls to see what they really look like.

Then look at her mother and you know what you will get.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a 9,500 dress, highend, lol... The highend shops my farang gf used to work with were selling 95000 thb dresses... 9500 is just one step above Zara. ?? But then in los everything above the tesco lotus in-house brand is considered high-end... ???

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Yes she stole the dress to sell it and pay for her habit :saai:  (you steal other things that are easier changed into money not a dress)

The money given to her to buy a dress was spent on drugs?

She needed a dress...

33 minutes ago, Misterwhisper said:

And photoshopping, because her real skin tone is not even remotely as light as in those Maxim images.

Of course. Ever taken passport photos in los? The shop guy turned me into an albino afterwards with his pc. And the pic was rejected in my home country for being too modified... 

God damn photoshop!

It's amazing what you can do to you a picture of yourself on a basic phone app. You can give yourself more hair, tuck your belly in, hide any blemishes, etc. 

Now these magazines might as well just be animated women. 

2 minutes ago, chilli42 said:

She couldn't find a boyfriend or two to buy her a wardrobe?  What is the world coming too.  I would have been happy to buy her as many as she wanted.

Sure? Daddy-O?

Bt50,000 a month on wardrobe. Bt500,000 a month on clubbing and drugs...

7 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Why didn`t do what all the other so-called hi so girls do, and find herself a stupid 70 year old Farlang multi millionaire?

That,s me ruled out anyhow,what the hell..................:sad:

1 hour ago, Mook23 said:

Of course. Ever taken passport photos in los? The shop guy turned me into an albino afterwards with his pc. And the pic was rejected in my home country for being too modified... 

Funny, that is EXACTLY what happened to me recently when making passport photos. I looked like a ghost after the guy had "improved" my image and had almost become invisible in front of the gleaming white backdrop. I asked him to do another shot and skip the "artistic input". It came out just fine then. Not everybody enjoys looking like a Korean boy band member. And as you already said, authorities abroad often reject photos that have been tampered with too much. 

Edited by Misterwhisper
grammar correction

Just think of all the guys that would have married her when she was so hot looking back in 2010.

Meantime.....in the police photo she has a look on her face that says: What is the big fuss about?...Why am I here? ........I did not do anything wrong.....

Cheers

6 hours ago, Minnehaha said:

She needed the restroom?

She forgot?

She was so overjoyed at finding a black dress she forgot?

She  was so high she forgot to pay? This one might explain the drug test. 

Why drug test a shoplifter? Is that not invasion of privacy or unreasonable search and seizure. I mean, what's it got to do with theft?

Think I will offer my moral support to the lass.  

Invasion of Privacy?  Unreasonable search and seizure?  ToTo, your not in Kansas anymore.  To violate what you feel are rights, you must first be in a country that observes rights.