Enraged driver punches, forces motorcyclist to prostrate at luxury car

webfact

12 minutes ago, jolive said:

7ea03b8905292165b6b07803a161577d.jpg
Try this

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Yesyes, all good and well.

One grabs me like this - which those entirely surplus megaloman s-heads in 99 out of a 100 cases only dare with what they regard as their minions anyway - he wouldn't want to use namely hand for 6 to 8 weeks, minimum.

If he's lucky and if i have a very calm day that is ... 

Edited by jollyhangmon

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, seancbk said:

There are luxury pickups in the US as well and probably other countries (where pickups are available)

there is even "luxury" utes in aussie, half would just about blow his pussy mini off the road with their bull lights/spotties/driving lights whatever you want to call them

btw real aussies drive utes

Just seen a news report that GMM TV has terminated the contract of the guy driving the Mini.

The power of social media can be a great leveler - especially for people who make their living from working in the media.

Well done to GMM TV for doing the right thing and setting a good example. 

36 minutes ago, chuang said:

Why the cyclist did not retaliate...

I'm thinking a case of "every dog has his day"

Now given the motorcyclist works as a clerk at the Revenue Department..I wouldn't like to be the car driver once his boss at the Revenue Department watches the clip.  

5 minutes ago, Familyonthemove said:

Just seen a news report that GMM TV has terminated the contract of the guy driving the Mini.

The power of social media can be a great leveler - especially for people who make their living from working in the media.

I hope the report is accurate.

10 minutes ago, Familyonthemove said:

If so: love it & well dunn!

Still, that useless wnker should be in a hospital, at best ... would be 4 shua where i come from btw. 

5 hours ago, dotpoom said:

My wife says the car owner will lose his good name. . . . I don't think so I said. . . Out of 70000 posts. . . 58000 people like it? . . . . Thai people "do different"  she said. What do u mean I asked. . . If they had seen a man boxing a baby would they have...  "Liked" it. . . As per usual, my question was meet with silence. 

Your wife is right, this car owner is in big big trouble, following dozen of videos mocking him on Facebook, or even insulting him some with humour some with rage, some videos kind of copying the original one, someone held by the neck,  look what you have done to my car bang bang, another  with a bicycle , my bicycle you bastard, look what you have done to my expensive bicycle bang bang.

We looked  at those videos this morning, some very funny, believe me this guy's career is ruined, he was totally ridiculed and in this country it's unforgivable!

20 minutes ago, Moonmoon said:

nothing will be done. no charges pressed. public apology and a few tears here n there. all done.

It annoys me when I see people perpetuating the myth that 'nothing gets done' here.   Things do get done, people do get punished.  

The times where it appears people don't is because a deal is made between the victim (or victims family) and the defendant.   Just because you can't accept that some families will take money as compensation does not make it wrong. 

In this case the driver of the car has already lost his job and lost face big time.  It will take him a very long time to recover his social standing after this outburst.   

The victim on the other hand has won a huge amount of social support of respect and will have improved his standing in society by this incident.

4 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Methinks you're wrong. It's an expensive Mini Cooper, late model, produced by BMW. Yes, driven by a complete arse but a modestly expensive toy for rich boys and girls. A far cry from what Issigonis designed nearly 60 years ago.

You are right, the cheapest one is more more expensive than a  Fortuner: Here are the prices in Thailand

MINI ONE: 1,940,000 ฿.  

MINI COOPER: 2,190,000 ฿

MINI Cooper S Special Edition:2,440,000 ฿. 

MINI Cooper SD:3,140,000 ฿ 

MINI Cooper SD Special Edition:3,270,000฿

6 hours ago, 1337markus said:

Welcome to LOS where the people are friendly, lay back and just plain nice; enjoy your holiday. Sponsored by TAT.

Does that apply to all Thais ???? just because some @hole was filmed at he's best , doesn't mean all Thais are like him !!!

31 minutes ago, Tchooptip said:

Your wife is right, this car owner is in big big trouble, following dozen of videos mocking him on Facebook, or even insulting him some with humour some with rage, some videos kind of copying the original one, someone held by the neck,  look what you have done to my car bang bang, another  with a bicycle , my bicycle you bastard, look what you have done to my expensive bicycle bang bang.

We looked  at those videos this morning, some very funny, believe me this guy's career is ruined, he was totally ridiculed and in this country it's unforgivable!

nah. nothing that a social media-documented week-long alms-giving and month-long monkhood can't fix. just like every controversy that happens in Thailand, this too shall be forgotten. just like that internet idol who caused the 9-car crash along ratchada and the maxim model who shoplifted from emporium. nobody talks about them now. same thing with this POS.

This video is disturbing .

He drives a nice car , has a good job , well dressed and groomed but he is not civilized . He is an animal with nice clothes and things. 

Reminds me that I need to be careful here , surface looks civil but inside there is much to be desired ....

25 minutes ago, irwinfc said:

nah. nothing that a social media-documented week-long alms-giving and month-long monkhood can't fix. just like every controversy that happens in Thailand, this too shall be forgotten. just like that internet idol who caused the 9-car crash along ratchada and the maxim model who shoplifted from emporium. nobody talks about them now. same thing with this POS.

What a negative attitude you have about things.   

Have you ever heard of moving on?

Things become old news and people are interested in the new news.  

Not just in Thailand.... everywhere.   News is only news for a short amount of time then something else is news.

Do you really want to know every last snippet of info about every case?     You seem so convinced that once the spotlight is off these people they just go back to their normal lives...  of course they don't.  They have to continue to deal with the fallout of their actions.  The difference is YOU don't have a first hand report of each and every difficulty they have to face.

In the case of the shoplifting model, thousands of people shoplift, some get caught, some don't.   If they are just a low life they don't make the news. Only if they are famous or pretty does anyone care to report it as news.     Question is why do you care so much?    Jealous that she makes more money than you?  Jealous that she's young and attractive?