Voter turnout 'explodes' among blacks, Hispanics in US

webfact

6 hours ago, Rob8891 said:

What a poor choice -America is screwed either way. All they can do now is bend over and pass the lube..... No, no, not you Trumpies....No lube for you! ?

I am surprised this one got by. Blacks and Hispanics turning out in record numbers!! Yea ole ship Trump has sailed for sure. You can be guaranteed that he will not go down without a fight. His redneck minutemen dressed in green are sitting in the mountains cocked and ready to go. 

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, LPCustom69 said:

Illegals are voting now! Encouraged by Obama. He says when you vote you are a citizen.

California is letting illegals with drivers licenses vote.

Corruption all the way, baby!

They can't win w/out it!  :shock1:

I'm amazed how many people on here think that democracy is a bad thing because a candidate they don't like might get elected.

I'm also amazed that blacks overwhelmingly support the Dems when the evidence in cities like Chicago is that the Dems don't actually do anything to make black's lives better.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

The good thing about HRC winning will be that we get to continue this battle for at least the next 4 years ( less if she gets impeached ). The GOP will be at war with president Hillary and her chance of getting anything done.......................................(depends on whether they hold the house or not, of course ).

Only a few hours till the fat lady sings. Who's going to watch it all, live? I hope to, and I'll be cheering every GOP win and booing every Dems win. Should be entertaining.

Note to self- get the snacks in.

6 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

Libya was Hillary's doing.

Next up, Syria/Russia.

She's falseness,greed, unbridled ambition & corruption incarnate.

you can believe the lies or do some research and LEARN the truth. Unfortunately most Americans are too lay and stup to look for the facts. Easier to believe what you're told (and probably want to believe in the first place) and follow the cult of personality.

If so many weren't so stupid, idiots like Trump would never stand a chance.

USA isn't doomed because Hillary will likely be elected president. they are doomed because there are still so many bigots and hate filled fear mongers.

8 hours ago, robblok said:

Sad, that he best the US could muster is a Clinton and a Thrump, now of course Clinton is the least bad choice of the two. Lets hope she wins. 

It is exactly what the US deserves after gorging on a diet of morally and socially bankrupt reality TV for over a decade. Both candidates are fabulously inferior. Of course Clinton is the lesser of the two evils. Trump is a potential fascist ruler in waiting. He is a megolamaniacal man child who is capable of any manner of evil and destruction. 

8 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It is exactly what the US deserves after gorging on a diet of morally and socially bankrupt reality TV for over a decade. Both candidates are fabulously inferior. Of course Clinton is the lesser of the two evils. Trump is a potential fascist ruler in waiting. He is a megolamaniacal man child who is capable of any manner of evil and destruction. 

Why don't you tell us how you really feel about Trump?

1 hour ago, LPCustom69 said:

Illegals are voting now! Encouraged by Obama. He says when you vote you are a citizen.

California is letting illegals with drivers licenses vote.

If illegals are voting, they are NOT illegals!

This is logic by definition.....

In the American definition, I am an illegal, and I am not allowed to vote. So your statement is bullshit!

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm amazed how many people on here think that democracy is a bad thing because a candidate they don't like might get elected.

I'm also amazed that blacks overwhelmingly support the Dems when the evidence in cities like Chicago is that the Dems don't actually do anything to make black's lives better.

I'm equally surprised that some blacks or Hispanics...or any minority, would support Trump, a known hardcore racist.  I'm also surprised that some women would support Trump, a man who sees women as simply a piece of ass that exists for his enjoyment.  Finally, I'm most surprised that any educated person with half a brain would support Trump, a pathological liar, with no idea how to govern, is vindictive, thin-skinned, and has a history of fraudulent business practices aimed at ripping off the common man.  Yes, this election is full of surprises.

9 hours ago, Silurian said:

DT can't fool the minorities. They know a racist and his ilk when they see one. DT's own campaign did nothing but turn away the minority vote. It will be his downfall.

The Democratic Party has been fooling minorities for decades. The only difference between them and the other party is that they focus on telling the minorities what they want to hear

All those throwing down projected poll results, poo-pooing trump and smarmily bleating HC foregone conclusion, etc, perhaps shouldn't be so hasty. Although it's looking that way, it'd be a big slap in the face if the 'unthinkable' happens. Though a different kettle of fish, the sheeple remoaner, higher than mighty clan were unbearably smug leading up to the Brexit vote and received a mighty satisfying smackdown. Just sayin!

2 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

It seems not all blacks are on the Democratic plantation.

ANother insulting comment about African-Americans. That they are dupes of the democrats. Unlike the white working class republicans who embrace a candidate who proposes to vastly increase the power of the wealthy and appoint supreme court justices who favor corporations' rights  over workers' rights.

6 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

ANother insulting comment about African-Americans. That they are dupes of the democrats. Unlike the white working class republicans who embrace a candidate who proposes to vastly increase the power of the wealthy and appoint supreme court justices who favor corporations' rights  over workers' rights.

Black family wealth FELL the most under the 8 years of the Obama administration than any other in history...yep, those Dems are working hard for them. As I said, some of them can see through the Democratic flim-flam, while people like you only see them fit for work on the farm picking Democratic votes every four years...for nothing.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

Black family wealth FELL the most under the 8 years of the Obama administration than any other in history...yep, those Dems are working hard for them. As I said, some of them can see through the Democratic flim-flam, while people like you only see them fit for work on the farm picking Democratic votes every four years...for nothing.

Gee, do you think the fact that we had the worst recession - nearly a depression - starting in 2008 had something to do with that. ANd that African Amercians and Hispanic Americans having a greater percentage of their wealth were more adversely affected by the recession. \And did you know that workers at the lowest end of the pay scale are now making the fastest gains. And about the depression which was caused by irresponsible private mortgage lenders and the wall street firms that aided and abetted them. You know what Trump wants to do?  He wants to deregulate them again because it wasn't enough that the world nearly fell into a depression 8 years ago. He wants to make sure that a depression really happens this time.

9 hours ago, Rob8891 said:

What a poor choice -America is screwed either way. All they can do now is bend over and pass the lube..... No, no, not you Trumpies....No lube for you! ?

If Trump wins, he might send Obama to a Gulag.......

2 hours ago, hugocnx said:

Don't forget Trump also has non white voters and white female and intellectual voters. Don't forget alot of Dems who will finally go for Trump. Add this up to your devaluated 2/3 and you probably still end up with more than 50-60 % of the voters. Sorry for your mindset about this: 

"That pretty well leaves the trailer park window lickers called "Billy Bob" and the likes."

Thanks for this piece of inside info. Pretty much shows your disdain for the lower class people.

You're confusing it with my disdain for lower class racist morons.

50-60% of voters. 

Oh my, no wonder Trump loves the poorly educated.

:giggle:

13 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Gee, do you think the fact that we had the worst recession - nearly a depression - starting in 2008 had something to do with that. ANd that African Amercians and Hispanic Americans having a greater percentage of their wealth were more adversely affected by the recession. \And did you know that workers at the lowest end of the pay scale are now making the fastest gains. And about the depression which was caused by irresponsible private mortgage lenders and the wall street firms that aided and abetted them. You know what Trump wants to do?  He wants to deregulate them again because it wasn't enough that the world nearly fell into a depression 8 years ago. He wants to make sure that a depression really happens this time.

No, your whole line of reasoning is wrong as usual...that Democratic tribune of the people, Barack Obama, chose to bailout Wall Street and the big banks during the financial and mortgage crisis while leaving the millions of poor white, black, and Hispanic homeowners holding the bag. Yep, he gave them a big serving of NOTHING while Wall Street and the banks received hundreds of billions of those own homeowners taxpayer dollars in bailouts. But that's Democratic SOP...talk the talk while giving minorities and the poor the fast-shuffle . 

And of course, his Justice Department and Securities and Exchange Commission never brought any of the financial indistry executives responsible for the meltdown to justice. Just another example of the Barack's, and Hillary's soon to be, coddling of Wall Street at the expense of ordinary Americans.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

14 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

Yes, and take a wild guess how many jobs bills the GOP have managed to write and send to the Oval Office in the last eight years?

:wink:

3 minutes ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

No, your whole line of reasoning is wrong as usual...that Democratic tribune of the people, Barack Obama, chose to bailout Wall Street and the big banks during the financial and mortgage crisis while leaving the millions of poor white, black, and Hispanic homeowners holding the bag. Yep, he gave them a big serving of NOTHING while Wall Street and the banks received hundreds of billions of those own homeowners taxpayer dollars in bailouts. But that's Democratic SOP...talk the talk while giving minorities and the poor the fast-shuffle . 

Yeah.... I think you'll find that was Bush.

Doh.

Most of Obama's actions were in fact intended to stimulate the economy, such as Cash for Clunkers.

:whistling:

Edited by Chicog

With all respect, sir. Is it really Trump with a different wig in your Avatar? It's okay....