Trump bucks protocol on press access

webfact

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

Both the electorial college & the popular votes were won by Trump.....63% of the states carried ......

IMG_20161113_083149.jpg

Oh boy....now you've done it.....

That was like a flaming arrow right into their electors petition!

now they will have to edit it to say....Just Because:passifier:

Edited by mania

31 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

Both the electorial college & the popular votes were won by Trump.....63% of the states carried ......

IMG_20161113_083149.jpg

If the dead voters and the illegal immigrant voters were removed he would have won by even a bigger margin.

9 minutes ago, Pimay1 said:

If the dead voters and the illegal immigrant voters were removed he would have won by even a bigger margin.

Or the absentee ballots that aren't counted unless there's enough to change an outcome.....Those run at 67-70% Republican historically & could be well over 10,000,000 .....

Edited by pgrahmm

15 hours ago, Strange said:

I don't mind at all, but obviously you missed where that English "Sir" called me a fool, and prompted that response. It is annoying when a non-American comes in with insults like he knows whats best for America and its Citizens and refuses to look at anything from an American Perspective. 

I dont comment on Brexit stuff. 

Where did I say you can't comment? 

What the US Does in the Election cycle may effect you, but there is nothing you can do about it. 

Also, what, exactly, has the USA done to effect you personally, and in any real notable way? 

error

Edited by thaibeachlovers
Off topic reply as is the post I was replying to.

On 12-11-2016 at 0:08 AM, uptheos said:

Stupid electoral system.

Democrats should protest to change it, not riot over their democratic process.

What about NOT rioting at all. It's not particularly dems that are rioting. It is a hobby for many people with dubious untentions I guess..

Bickering posts Removed. As well as Off Topic. In the current political environment in this country care shall be exercised when Posting. If the parties involved can no do so themselves, I will be happy to do it for them.

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2016 at 4:59 PM, Gary A said:

The stop and frisk stopped many murders. Remember the old "If it looks like a duck"? I really don't understand the objection to the highly successful operation. I guess the bleeding hearts don't mind having gangs murder innocent people.

Yes without stop and frisk, what will become of New York City?

Drop in Gang Violence Drove New York City Shootings Below 1,000 in 2016

A steep drop in gang violence last year drove shootings in New York City to the lowest number in at least a quarter-century, Police Department data shows, a result of what police officials say has been a focus on gang takedowns and targeted arrests in some of the city’s roughest neighborhoods. ..

Those drop-offs helped push citywide shootings to a new low of 998 by year’s end, police officials said, down from 1,138 in 2015. Murders also fell, to 335 from 352 the year before.

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/03/nyregion/new-york-city-shootings-gang-violence.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=second-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news