"Boy" goes to police with lawyer as new twist hits "Nott graap rot" case

rooster59

"Boy" goes to police with lawyer as new twist hits "Nott graap rot" case

boy.PNG
Image: Daily News

BANGKOK:-- The man called "Boy" injured earlier in the week when he was assaulted by a celebrity TV host has reported to police after treatment in hospital.

The case caused a sensation in Thailand - the alleged assailant caught on tape, a TV actor and host called Nott - had made Boy, a motorcyclist, kowtow to his Mini Cooper.

Now in a new twist Nott's friend who was on the scene, has also been charged by police with assault. The friend is a teacher at a well known school.

Human rights lawyer Songkan Atchariyasap acting for Kitisak Singto (Boy), 26 went with him and his mother to Yanawa police early yesterday.

Songkan said that his client could use one nostril now but the other was blocked to stem blood flow. 

Doctors at Lertsin Hospital have been treating him since the incident that took place in Bang Rak, Bangkok earlier in the week.

The doctor's report, due to be submitted later yesterday, will determine the exact course the case will take. 

Boy's mother said that they don't need the police - they will be prosecuting the case directly at court.

Boy is expected to be treated by doctors for another 30 days.

Songran said they would press for a jail term for Nott, 28, who has already been stripped of his TV shows and contracts by GMM TV.

According to article 297 the celeb could face 1 to 10 years for his actions.

Meanwhile his friend who was picture standing by as the assault happened has been charged with assault and charges relating to allowing the assault to run its course. Witawat Sribanthitmonkhon, 29, is a teacher at Yothin Burana School.

Her teaches health education and physical education.

He has said nothing in relation to the charges except that he denies them all and intends to fight them in court.

Nott - known in Thai as "Nott Graap Rot Goo" (Nott kowtow my car) was not at the police station yesterday.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-12

The (frankly ridiculous) self defence plea isn't going to work i think. Not when Nott and his buddy dragged the victim over the road to kowtow to the car.

The cops won't like this 1 bit now. They've been circumvented it seems due to whatever reason.

The guy got his nose broken. He is by no means seriously injured like the article implies. But i think that if this nott guy gets banged up if only for a few days it would be a huge wake up call to other wannabe's to try other similar stuff

Has Nott been charged with anything yet ?, or is it only his

friend who is been charged ,I hope "Boy" sues him for all

he can get,and saying a broken nose is not serious,if anyone

had one i think they would take it seriously.

regards worgeordie

Ah ...Thai Chinese versus Pure Thais....not sure if the pure Thai has a chance to win fairly. You should go to Lumpini Park or Suan Luang Park  and see the thai-chinese behaving as if their families own the park. Waiting for the day when they will all be sent back to China. Lol!

1 hour ago, Canceraid said:

Ah ...Thai Chinese versus Pure Thais....not sure if the pure Thai has a chance to win fairly. You should go to Lumpini Park or Suan Luang Park  and see the thai-chinese behaving as if their families own the park. Waiting for the day when they will all be sent back to China. Lol!

Not going to happen, Chinese Thais control the country, it's too late for "pure" Thais, if there is such a thing.

Edited by Rorri

This farce is getting funnier by the day.

His teacher friend is now in the frame from not apprehending his mate assaulting the man called boy.

What about the "Insanity" plea ? Make Merit ? Become a temporary Monk ? 

Appear to work for other HiSo.

So the crux of the case is 1 blocked nostril ? 

Cannot make this stuff up !!

3 hours ago, z42 said:

The (frankly ridiculous) self defence plea isn't going to work i think. Not when Nott and his buddy dragged the victim over the road to kowtow to the car.

The cops won't like this 1 bit now. They've been circumvented it seems due to whatever reason.

The guy got his nose broken. He is by no means seriously injured like the article implies. But i think that if this nott guy gets banged up if only for a few days it would be a huge wake up call to other wannabe's to try other similar stuff

Wake up call for wannabe's, don't think so as they all consider themselves above it with enough connections. They will just look on this case as a one - off bad luck occurrence

5 hours ago, z42 said:

You make a broken nose sound harmless. Have you ever had your nose broken? Depending upon how and where it's broken, a broken nose can create a life-long problem unless corrective surgery is performed AND is successful. 

Edited by HerbalEd

8 hours ago, rooster59 said:
 'The friend is a teacher at a well known school.' 'Witawat Sribanthitmonkhon, 29, is a teacher at Yothin Burana School.' 'Her teaches health education and physical education.' 'He has said nothing ...'

The initial assumption is that the paper is going with anonymity; next, we have his/her name and that of the school. And her? Or he?

Given the right handling, I reckon Boy has an excellent chance of building a political career out of these unfortunate circumstances. It's delicious! Rightfully, the human rights lawyer could build up a great head of steam in local support for Boy as time rolls on through court actions that might stretch out to the next elections.I suspect many of Nott's "class" and fellow political players with any sense of vision would be urging him to offer his Mini Cooper to Boy as a magnificent gesture to quash the potential social fallout and dry up any agonising legal twists asap.  Good luck to Boy. He has every right to milk Nott's arrogant stupidity for whatever he can.

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.