"Boy" goes to police with lawyer as new twist hits "Nott graap rot" case

rooster59

The young man did wrong for sure. 

He has lost his job. His career is over. He can barely walk down the street without getting spat on. 

We all make mistakes. 

That's pathetic he needs to plug up one side of his nose to stop the blood flowing, that wasn't flowing in the last picture. 

People on here are so vindictive. 

I'm sure nott has learned his lesson. There was a person just convicted of rape and that girl had a broken back and cannot walk. He got 5 years. I don't know where this lawyers gets his 10 years idea from. 

12 hours ago, Canceraid said:

Ah ...Thai Chinese versus Pure Thais....not sure if the pure Thai has a chance to win fairly. You should go to Lumpini Park or Suan Luang Park  and see the thai-chinese behaving as if their families own the park. Waiting for the day when they will all be sent back to China. Lol!

I'm afraid the real, true, Thais have been made so weak by generations of abuse, sorry 'education', focused on 'tendering' them enough to serve their designated primary role in 'the system' of the 'old elite' and its stooges, then, since long replaced by the 'new elite of Chinese merchants' (to use the polite expression of choice), with the same pawns as yore, ...to be still able to have the sinew and make a fist, in the way the Indons did, against the vampires and leeches plundering their country, to 'clean up the market place' of 'Thais (a tiny little bit, for the appearance) of Chinese descent (a lot, and still practising all the principles of it)'.

It's quite some time ago, about half a century, the Indons did come up 'en masse' to defend their own country, and sadly a couple of thousands of the said Chinese lost their life in the violence, probably a tiny fraction of the Indons young and old who died because of their abuses, but, still a life is a life, though, since, the 'situation' is well 'regulated' in Indonesia, with Chinese businessmen quite busy, but not holding the same dominant position anymore...

Industry, business, banks, insurances, politics, civil service...police, army, you name it: what, meaningfull, in Thailand is not controlled by 'Thai-Chinese'...?

H.M. the King rama III, was, maybe, the last of the allmighty Kings of (then) Siam, and an outspoken nationalist, he saw the 'soft invasion' of Chinese building up, and created, f.i. 'Chinese regulating laws', like levying special taxes on all businesses owned by Chinese, ...initiating the big rush for the Chinese to 'marry', on paper, some mia-noi or maid to get a 'Siamese identity', the rush was so big, the knowledge of Siamese so small though, some of those Chinese scrooges just took the name of their shop, even when wrongly written, like, so f.i. the Kushun family going for Shinawat... ('the one you can trust') ...ra (no signification)... The Chinese 'lobby' had already gathered so much strength though, that, as soon as H.M. Rama III passed away, His Brother, crowned Rama IV, at once abrogated those laws and rules, even choosing as His PM... a Chinese man who didn't yet have a Siamese identity... Aah, History, with capital 'H', the one, alas, not taught to the Thais, as 'too risky' for 'the establishment', can you imagine, what when the masses would know the truth, develop critical thinking, and get an opinion of their own.... 

Edited by bangrak

1 hour ago, greenchair said:

The young man did wrong for sure. 

He has lost his job. His career is over. He can barely walk down the street without getting spat on. 

We all make mistakes. 

That's pathetic he needs to plug up one side of his nose to stop the blood flowing, that wasn't flowing in the last picture. 

People on here are so vindictive. 

I'm sure nott has learned his lesson. There was a person just convicted of rape and that girl had a broken back and cannot walk. He got 5 years. I don't know where this lawyers gets his 10 years idea from. 

'greenchair': You know that 'Nott' and all of his likes will never be locked up in a cell, not even for an hour, together with 'the general carceral population', as you seem to have been around for quite a while, can you, still, believe there's a judicial system here based on equality of the citizens, I long lost my faith in the, true, real, Thai people's 'ability' to take control of their(!) own(!) country, again...

But, yes, more and more excited, lobotomised, youths spinned up by dangerous nationalists, the 'this my Thailand, you no Thai, go back your country' bunch of little nerds (puppies in isolation, hyenas in group), ...while the masses of, simple, genuine, generous, ...poor, and so loveable, Thais seem to behave like scared (sorry) slaves straight out of the middle-ages... 

6 hours ago, bangrak said:

'greenchair': You know that 'Nott' and all of his likes will never be locked up in a cell, not even for an hour, together with 'the general carceral population', as you seem to have been around for quite a while, can you, still, believe there's a judicial system here based on equality of the citizens, I long lost my faith in the, true, real, Thai people's 'ability' to take control of their(!) own(!) country, again...

But, yes, more and more excited, lobotomised, youths spinned up by dangerous nationalists, the 'this my Thailand, you no Thai, go back your country' bunch of little nerds (puppies in isolation, hyenas in group), ...while the masses of, simple, genuine, generous, ...poor, and so loveable, Thais seem to behave like scared (sorry) slaves straight out of the middle-ages... 

Do agree with you on some points, certain members of the elite do not see the inside of a cell. Though this is getting more and more difficult to achieve. Many that we all thought would never go to prison, did indeed end up there, some deserved it, some did not. 

Anyway, this is a first offence assault charge, the law books say suspended prison, probation and a fine, plus compensation to the victim. However, nott has not gotten off lightly, because including his legal punishment, his hi so career is well and truly destroyed. And because of his celebrity status, this will follow him for all of his life. It's going to be difficult for him to get a job cleaning toilets at 7/11.

I see the latest news to this on going Soap Opera is that "Boy" has changed his mind about compensation payments and after reviewing the video wants to press charges.

And "Notts" lawyer wants to "Boy" charged with hit and Run...........

On 11/12/2016 at 11:01 AM, Artisi said:

Wake up call for wannabe's, don't think so as they all consider themselves above it with enough connections. They will just look on this case as a one - off bad luck occurrence

Good point, in reality many hi-so kids and their parents never read newspapers / never watch TV news etc., they are way too busy being important and making sure they speak arrogantly and speak down to shop staff, buying new cars with just one thought in mind 'look more important and more rich' etc etc., and many of the woman way too involved in another appointment at beauty clinics, and all the time believing that they are exempt from joining the queue... 

10 hours ago, greenchair said:

Do agree with you on some points, certain members of the elite do not see the inside of a cell. Though this is getting more and more difficult to achieve. Many that we all thought would never go to prison, did indeed end up there, some deserved it, some did not. 

Anyway, this is a first offence assault charge, the law books say suspended prison, probation and a fine, plus compensation to the victim. However, nott has not gotten off lightly, because including his legal punishment, his hi so career is well and truly destroyed. And because of his celebrity status, this will follow him for all of his life. It's going to be difficult for him to get a job cleaning toilets at 7/11.

Would 7/11 really want him?

Good for you sunshine, I hope 'Boy' takes him to the cleaners TBH, it may just send a message to all of these 'High Profile' imbeciles that they cannot treat everyone as a personal whipping post.

Also please note that I used the term "High Profile" Not Hi-So, he is not Hi-So, he had a high profile job on telly, and now all that has been flushed down the pan, good.

I also wonder if he had any inkling that by the end of the day his life and career would be over ? Obviously wore the wrong Amulet that day :biggrin:

As usual nothing will happen to the guy. The guy will pay the guy off before the court case to save face and get the media off his back and the police will come up with lack of evidence. 

Two months time time everything will be forgotten. 

22 minutes ago, thaipod said:

As usual nothing will happen to the guy. The guy will pay the guy off before the court case to save face and get the media off his back and the police will come up with lack of evidence. 

Two months time time everything will be forgotten. 

But he is going to be considerably poorer, maybe have to go back to the rice paddies.

On 11/12/2016 at 4:47 AM, Pattaya28 said:

His teacher friend is now in the frame from not apprehending his mate assaulting the man called boy.

What about the "Insanity" plea ? Make Merit ? Become a temporary Monk ? 

Appear to work for other HiSo.

So the crux of the case is 1 blocked nostril ? 

Cannot make this stuff up !!

Don't forget that 'Boy' was subjected to a painful and humiliating experience. He deserves to be compensated substantially for that distress, let alone having his nose broken as well.

Let's hope the scumbag who assaulted him gets his just desserts.

On 12/11/2016 at 0:12 AM, chmeatloaf said:

At least Thai Chinese are Thai. You are not! 

Before they say anything about Chinese these Farangs should see all lthe colonized countries what they did, how they robbed them blind then they can come back and tell me Thai Chinese are no good. Without Thai Chinese Thailand economy would have collapsed long time ago.

Yes, some Thai chinese behave badly but do all Farangs behave well?

2 hours ago, bitcoinforever said:

this is the trend Thai's happening all over the world , elite with privileges are the new scapegoat, about time . their are consequences for your elitism . do not ignore the trend especially now with social media. good luck when the guillotines start coming out.

The tumbrils are being repaired and serviced. The whetstones are sharpening Madame guillotine.

The chairs and umbrellas coming out of storage. I wonder how many old Thai ladies knit?

The cold drinks and snack food sellers will be looking for the choice spots.