Perfect solution for the annoying backseat driver - Thai style

webfact

7 minutes ago, mrfill said:

Nice to hear that the lady journalist is quite happy to be filming while driving along a fast road, while not paying attention to what is going on. All in the interest of a 'good' story.

?????

Are we on the same thread?

From the OP:

Apparently an occupant of the car doing the filming was heard to ask in disbelief: "Er, do you see what I'm seeing?"

Everyone of you got it all wrong, just want to see what you want to see. Enjoying yourselves? 

At the end of the footage the girl asked the driver who was filming to cut off the car. It might be that she was forced to sit there and couldn't get off while the car was running.

Edited by Thai-Aust

someone needs to advise the driver of what 'taking the wife up the rear' really means :ermm:  

She seems so steadily fixed to that boot, that I suspect there is some rope/belt holding her down, from under the lid

1 hour ago, tifino said:

someone needs to advise the driver of what 'taking the wife up the rear' really means :ermm:  

She seems so steadily fixed to that boot, that I suspect there is some rope/belt holding her down, from under the lid

The man magnet was probably in suction mode.

When I was hitch hiking back in the early 70s a friend and I got a ride on the back of a flat bed truck as the cab was full. Nothing to hang onto, how we weren't blown off never mind fell off was a miracle...

(And before you ask, not that sort of blown off!)

The girl on the boot must have had something keeping her on, maybe one of those little DAB radio aerials on the boot lid?

:unsure:

Have to wonder at the mentality of whoever posted/published this stupidity.

Will only encourage other imbeciles to do the same or worse. When someone is maimed or killed as a result, I wouldn't like to be in the shoes of whoever was responsible... or should that be, Irresponsible ? 

7 hours ago, Mook23 said:

But looking hot exactly what most farlangs here like/need. ???

Why bring foreigners into this as it's all about Thais.

The person on the car, the people videoing and the reporter, not a foreigner in sight but why pass up a chance to have a dig ?