Nott My Fault: #GraabMyCar Celeb Sorry About Prosecution

webfact

Nott My Fault: #GraabMyCar Celeb Sorry About Prosecution

By Sasiwan Mokkhasen, Staff Reporter -

Nott.png

Acharanat Ariyaritwikol talks to press Monday at Yannawa Police Station.

BANGKOK — The Mini Cooper-driving celeb who forced a motorcyclist to kowtow to his car made it clear Monday it was not his fault police were pursuing a case against the man.

Despite earlier asking police to prosecute Kittisak Singto for accidentally damaging his car,  Acharanat “Nott” Ariyaritwikol said Monday he had not filed a formal complaint and police were pursuing a criminal case against the man of their own prerogative. He said he wanted nothing from Kittisak and felt bad that he was being prosecuted.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/crime-crime/2016/11/14/nott-fault-graabmycar-celeb-says-files-no-complaint/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2016-11-15

‘Nott’ won’t file charges
By The Nation

19dd091d4935a6085d8204f78dd1d84d-sld.jpe

BANGKOK: -- Former TV host and actor Acharanat “Nott” Ariyaritwiko, 28, yesterday gave additional testimony to police about his assault of a motorcyclist who caused a dent on his Mini Cooper car.

Acharanat said he would not file any charges against motorcyclist Kittisak Singto, 25. The actor also apologised to Kittisak and the public over the November 4 incident, which was captured in a video clip that went viral and dealt a major blow to his career.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30299994

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2016-11-15

Another black eye for the ridiculously inconsistent, ineffective bunch of planks that is the rtp. Disgusting that without an official complaint, or any evidence that the moto rider did anything wrong at all, they are by their spokesman's words trying to bust the guy.

So by that logic they should surely go after the millions of helmetless, licence-less, red light runners, and idiots who drive against traffic flow on a daily basis.

Absolutely disgraceful, standard ?

Nott said !! not my fault !! ok so who was to blame then???

Who grabbed the man? who hit him? Who behaved like a spoilt brat?

Nott did all that, nobody else.

Time for the case to get fixed in court. Then the momentary insanity defence  :post-4641-1156693976:

2 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Time for the case to get fixed in court. Then the momentary insanity defence  :post-4641-1156693976:

He'll look good in a orange robe too.

I swear I've read stories about people not being charged by the police simply because the other party had been paid off. 

We all know that Nott is a vulgar human being. Seems to be that himself and his dumb-dumb lawyer need to save some face. Pay the police a few bucks and have them prosecute Boy. That money also includes the police saying it's only them doing it. Nothing to do with Nott. 

I read the other day that "Boys" lawyer wanted him to turn down compensation and charge him through the Courts.

I wonder if this is the old bills way of trying to get this settled with out court appearances.

Edited by DaveE13

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

What are you talking about?Maybe read the article first.

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Despite earlier asking police to prosecute Kittisak Singto for accidentally damaging his car,  Acharanat “Nott” Ariyaritwikol said Monday he had not filed a formal complaint and police were pursuing a criminal case against the man of their own prerogative. He said he wanted nothing from Kittisak and felt bad that he was being prosecuted.

Yeah right...the only thing you feel bad about is the disintegration of your career and your exposure as an arrogant thug.

Edited by Bluespunk

1 hour ago, grumbleweed said:

The RTP are sharpening their claws ready for the Red Bull heir

Correction:  The RTP are sharpening their claws ready for the Red Bull heir's contribution to their provident fund.

5 hours ago, NongKhaiKid said:

Hard to believe the BIB are actually doing something of their own volition and without some sort of pressure or payment.

I think pressure or payment would be out of my sight, so maybe yes and maybe no.  I'd  guess to suggest that  there is pressure, IOU's, chips, back scratching, favors, etc being exchanged is opening yourself to a lawsuit or some sort; so I won't.

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

Unfortunately even in todays high technical medical world they are unable to come up with a cure for terminal stupidity.

Edited by billd766
Added extra text

6 hours ago, z42 said:

Another black eye for the ridiculously inconsistent, ineffective bunch of planks that is the rtp. Disgusting that without an official complaint, or any evidence that the moto rider did anything wrong at all, they are by their spokesman's words trying to bust the guy.

So by that logic they should surely go after the millions of helmetless, licence-less, red light runners, and idiots who drive against traffic flow on a daily basis.

Absolutely disgraceful, standard ?

You got a lot of likes and I piled mine on to. You made a good point. Are they trying to make a point against this young lad? Apparently so. Not being Thai I do not understand why. Maybe its all the flurry over this minor incident and the fact that they had to get off of their chairs to answer the call of duty. Duty?? 

This almost-a-hiso seems to be enjoying his new-found celebrity, judging by the number of reporters who just "happened" to be present at this interview at the police station.  We now learn officially of the widely anticipated few days to be spent in "meditation" presumably at a local temple, which will also be well documented and videoed, to show his sincere repentance for his sins.

Clearly, the RTP, who never seem to understand the mood of the public, have mis-judged public relations once again in deciding, supposedly off their own bat (:whistling:), to prosecute the victim in this event.  When will they ever learn? 

1 hour ago, IAMHERE said:

I think pressure or payment would be out of my sight, so maybe yes and maybe no.  I'd  guess to suggest that  there is pressure, IOU's, chips, back scratching, favors, etc being exchanged is opening yourself to a lawsuit or some sort; so I won't.

?

22 hours ago, Retiredandhappyhere said:

This almost-a-hiso seems to be enjoying his new-found celebrity, judging by the number of reporters who just "happened" to be present at this interview at the police station.  We now learn officially of the widely anticipated few days to be spent in "meditation" presumably at a local temple, which will also be well documented and videoed, to show his sincere repentance for his sins.

Clearly, the RTP, who never seem to understand the mood of the public, have mis-judged public relations once again in deciding, supposedly off their own bat (:whistling:), to prosecute the victim in this event.  When will they ever learn? 

Maybe this comes under the new category introduced by the national police chief as having ' public interest ' which will be as flexible as it needs to be to suit requirements.

There are examples of coutry's getting rid of almost their entire police force, and replacing it with a completely new one. 

How can it be so clear that an entire branche of government workers ( several branches that is ) are not functioning and nobody is able to do ANYTHING about it?

Or aren't they trying at all?  I hope so , else it would bevery very disgracefull .

• 2 weeks later...

Can't help feeling a bit sorry for him at this point. Had a meltdown after someone clipped his car (which any right minded person would be angry about), however while his reaction was highly inappropriate and way over the top it seems he's being set on trial for the combined evils of hiso people everywhere. What he did isn't in remotely the same league as killing a cop, or a minivan full of people.

However, he's lost his job and his lifetime reputation, over a moment of weakness and anger in a fairly minor road rage incident. In pre social media days this would have merely passed as a tantrum, and the most satisfactory form of response might have been a righteous punch in the nose. Might hurt for a day or two, but far less damaging than this whole trial by social media culture that seems to be taking over .