Groper from the fried chicken shop interfered with primary school girls

webfact

Groper from the fried chicken shop interfered with primary school girls

a5.jpg

Picture: Daily News

CHUMPHON: -- A man who was working at a fried chicken shop in front of a primary school has been arrested for groping little girls.

Four Pathom 4 (Year 3) girls in Chumphon were left in tears yesterday morning after their breasts and private parts were fondled in broad daylight by Weerayut Kalong, aged 30.

Police were called to the area in front of a primary school yesterday morning where they found several victims in tears inside the school, reports Daily News.

There was no assailant to be found but the police were in luck.

A Mathayom 4 (Year 11) student at the secondary school opposite had seen the groper and taken his picture on a phone. 

The police used this image to trace him to a fried chicken shop in the area where he helped a relative prepare meals.

They then went to the man's lodgings 10 kilometers away where he was arrested.

Kalong admitted everything. He said he felt sexually aroused when he saw the little girls. He said he thought they would be easy prey and would not fight back. 

When he groped them they didn't fight him off, he said, so he continued to do it to four children in total.

He was detained awaiting prosecution.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-16

29 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Just lock him up forever,he is clearly a serious threat to little girls,

aroused by little girls and sees them as easy targets, lock him up.

regards worgeordie

I sincerely hope the court takes into account his reported  statement that he thought they would be easy prey and would not fight back.

30 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Wait for the liberals to come along to slate the hang-em-high brigade and say he needs help. To that I say the world is overpopulated, the only ones that need help are the victims!

Wonder what colour chair the peado defender will be sitting in?

Don't these parents teach their children about not letting males  (or females ) touch them on their privates. How is it that this man was able to fondle four children at by the sounds of it, the same time. I taught my child since 2 years old about people touching privates and what to do. Really it is an essential part of parenting these days. 

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

Just lock him up forever,he is clearly a serious threat to little girls,

aroused by little girls and sees them as easy targets, lock him up.

regards worgeordie

send him back to the fried chicken shop,with a pair of battered balls,then deep fry them.

1 hour ago, mikebell said:

Verdict - guilty as charged.

Punishment - 500 baht fine.

I know of a teacher (Thai not falang) in my neck of the woods who is in jail for similar actions, so I would expect a bit more than a fine!

I should say ex teacher. I think he got 4 or 5 years.

Edited by JAG

1 hour ago, daveAustin said:

Wait for the liberals to come along to slate the hang-em-high brigade and say he needs help. To that I say the world is overpopulated, the only ones that need help are the victims!

Nothing like trying to score political points from a bit of child molesting, classy move, very classy.

These guys do need treatment, cos by advocating killing them just drives them underground and does not stop them offending. You see these 'liberals' you bleat on about actually want to stop pedophiles from offending, they are not doing it because they think pedos should be looked after and protected. They are advocating being pro-active and not reactive. 

Can you imagine a crazy place where if you have sexual thoughts about children, you could actually go and get treatment for it so you wouldn't go out and offend? Or, shall we just carry on with media hysteria and stop that from happening? Cos these pedos aren't going away. It is called reality and we need to confront it with a clear logical way of being pro-active against this problem. 

And what is the obsession with prison rape from you kind of guys? Deal with sexual abuse by encouraging more sexual abuse, very smart that. And no I don't think they should be out on the streets, given a slap on the wrist, let off, or what ever false dichotomy that will be spouted...

10 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

Nothing like trying to score political points from a bit of child molesting, classy move, very classy.

These guys do need treatment, cos by advocating killing them just drives them underground and does not stop them offending. You see these 'liberals' you bleat on about actually want to stop pedophiles from offending, they are not doing it because they think pedos should be looked after and protected. They are advocating being pro-active and not reactive. 

Can you imagine a crazy place where if you have sexual thoughts about children, you could actually go and get treatment for it so you wouldn't go out and offend? Or, shall we just carry on with media hysteria and stop that from happening? Cos these pedos aren't going away. It is called reality and we need to confront it with a clear logical way of being pro-active against this problem. 

And what is the obsession with prison rape from you kind of guys? Deal with sexual abuse by encouraging more sexual abuse, very smart that. And no I don't think they should be out on the streets, given a slap on the wrist, let off, or what ever false dichotomy that will be spouted...

Treatment you say!!! Only treatment these sick b....d need is castratement.

11 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

Thank you Sir for your intelligent and informed reply.

I too am appalled by some of the  responses on this forum and wonder at the interest by so many about genital mutilation, prison rape and hysterical group think so often displayed.

16 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Treatment you say!!! Only treatment these sick b....d need is castratement.

agree, chemical castrating would be a 'treatment' that is needed, but I guess you didn't actually read what I said - just knee jerk reaction. So, lets be very clear about this - if you treat them they don't offend -- it is called being proactive not reactive

2 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Stuff it. Why use this event to push your own agenda? The man is obviously mentally ill. He can either be treated or he cannot. One thing is certain and that is he is a danger to society and must be removed from society until it is shown that he no longer presents a threat.   It's the liberals who provide the funding for sexual assault crisis assistance because right wing zealots have the position that women bring assaults on themselves and that women, including young girls are to blame.  This pervert is 30 years old. I doubt this is the first time he has molested kids.  He's probably abused member sof his own family and neighbors. Know what? That's what happens. Know what else? The families cover it up. Good conservative families with self proclaimed family values.  It's the liberals who teach young girls to say no and to fight back and seek assistance.

So stuff your childish accusations. It's the "liberals" who clean up the mess. 

23 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

agree, chemical castrating would be a 'treatment' that is needed, but I guess you didn't actually read what I said - just knee jerk reaction. So, lets be very clear about this - if you treat them they don't offend -- it is called being proactive not reactive

I have never heard of a successful treatment for paedophilia.

2 minutes ago, fantom said:

Just because you have not heard of it does not make it so

Try this for starters

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/explaining-pedophilia

From your own link:

' Yes. Although most experts do not think a person's feelings of pedophilia are curable, therapy may help them manage those feelings and not act on them. '

That, sir, is far from re-assuring. The local kiddy fiddler MAY be able to manage his perverted desires.

9 minutes ago, halloween said:

From your own link:

' Yes. Although most experts do not think a person's feelings of pedophilia are curable, therapy may help them manage those feelings and not act on them. '

That, sir, is far from re-assuring. The local kiddy fiddler MAY be able to manage his perverted desires.

If the whole article is read (there is a considerable amount of literature on the subject by the way) then we can see there are ways to be proactive rather than reactive.

1 hour ago, monkey4u said:

If either of the 2 men facing the camera are guilty they don't seem concerned

The one in the black shirt has a smug look

The problem with these kinds of photos, like the one in the OP here, is its almost impossible to tell which ones shown are the police and which one is the criminal!  Especially in the hinterlands, actual uniforms appear to be optional.

2 hours ago, greenchair said:

Don't these parents teach their children about not letting males  (or females ) touch them on their privates. How is it that this man was able to fondle four children at by the sounds of it, the same time. I taught my child since 2 years old about people touching privates and what to do. Really it is an essential part of parenting these days. 

Thai parents teaching their children what?

how naive are you ? have you ever been to Thailand ?

Edited by siam2007

2 hours ago, greenchair said:

Maybe just maybe they where afraid, and don't forget maybe they are in front of a real sexual

delinquent who gets aroused by a girl that resists him, even if you teach your daughter what to

say or do, until they are old enough and strong enough they are at the mercy of these bastards.

They make me sick !!!